It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Zombie Blog has a good retrospective of some popular protest sign motifs.

www.zombietime.com...

edit on 30-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: introvert

I'm glad to see others that see through the bs.

Sometimes I listen to right wing talk radio to see what the trend is. I heard so much hateful rhetoric that I was just floored.

There doesn't seem to be a left wing talk radio base. That in itself is pretty telling.

I listen to talk radio once in a while, but to further my education I usually listen to a book or lecture. Threw the TV out years ago, because watching it is non-stop propaganda...and not just political.

I take it that you understand that it's not that the Left didn't say some extreme and dumb, hateful things. Of course they did. What makes the Right much worse in the fact that the extreme is not only acceptable, but it's become the "mainstream" of the Republican party.

They shout so loud and go to such extremes that moderate and sensible conservatives had backed away from that extreme.

It take many years of studying these trends to fully understand, but I hope you do have a good grasp of it.
edit on 30-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I wish Obama had never ordered those damn drone strikes.

I do agree that if Romney or McCain were in office, there would be many more drone strikes, and we would have probably invaded Iran.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

What gets me is the uproar over Clinton's marital affair and the 40 million dollars spent to impeach him! Yet all the criminal activities and down right lies by the Bush administration went unchecked. The thousands of young men, women and innocent Iraqi lives were lost because the administration was so bent on controlling Iraqi oil. What's so outrageous is they have cold hard video evidence of Bush lying on camera. He and Cheney were both caught back tracking on their statements! Congress and the media conveniently gave the Bush administration a free pass.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What's funny is in the OP, supposedly nobody ever called Bush a crook, antichrist, etc.

But then we turn around and want to give 50 stars to the comment calling Bush treasonous, a rogue president, and espouses putting his family in prison.

The irony is too much.

I was only pointing out truth,

So you dont think starting a war that has little relavence to national security that gets thousands killed and put the USA at even greater risk while makeing milliions upon millions in profit is a act of treason?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, I totally agree. The Republican party has been invaded by tea party candidates that are very right wing. They have already driven out those they say are not conservative enough.

I identified as a Republican in the early 80's, when Ronald Reagan was President. I thought he was a very wise man, and he worked both sides of the aisle to get things done.

Those days are long gone.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The point of the OP isn't that though. The OP is claiming that NO ONE ever treated Bush as badly as the OP perceives Obama as being treated.

If you want to reprosecute the Bush admin and how everything, including the warts on my feet, is his fault. That's a different thread.

Personally, I think they're both equally bad in their own ways.

edit on 30-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What gets me is the uproar over Clinton's marital affair and the 40 million dollars spent to impeach him! Yet all the criminal activities and down right lies by the Bush administration went unchecked. The thousands of young men, women and innocent Iraqi lives were lost because the administration was so bent on controlling Iraqi oil. What's so outrageous is they have cold hard video evidence of Bush lying on camera. He and Cheney were both caught back tracking on their statements! Congress and the media conveniently gave the Bush administration a free pass.

Thats what confuses me.

Any other person that gains profit by sacrificeing American lifes and national security would be in jail right now for treason.

Hell if starting a war so you can make money is not treason I dont know what is!

Same here with Blair as he should be shareing a cell with the above.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal was the biggest load of BS this country has seen for quite some time. All that time, money and resources spent trying to run the man out of office for getting "serviced".

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I have my own opinions about Reagan that are irrelevant to this discussion, but I'd have to say Clinton was a decent president. He made some huge mistakes, but overall he was a moderate Democrat that was fairly reasonable and intelligent.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal was the biggest load of BS this country has seen for quite some time.

Except for the fact that the President of the United States lied under oath.

That part is OK with you?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

See its that attitude that pisses me off.

No unlike what happening now with Obama im not going to blame everything on Bush.

Im only going to blame bush for the crimes he actually did.

There is no need to blame him for the warts on your foot as he has done more than enough evil.

To talk such hyperbole dismisses the real facts.

Irs the same with Obama, every time a blame obama thread pops up on something really small or not even related to him it pushes the real cock ups he has done into the background.
edit on 30-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal was the biggest load of BS this country has seen for quite some time.

One of his biggest mistakes. He should have been honest from the start, admitted to his actions and told everyone to kick rocks.

I don't care if it's the president or my next door neighbor. I don't want to know about your personal business and I don't want you to lose your job because a bunch of grown men want to make a big deal about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

See its that attitude that pisses me off.

No unlike what happening now with Obama im not going to blame everything on Bush.

Im only going to blame bush for the crimes he actually did.

There is mo need to blame him for the warts on your foot as he has done more than enough evil.

To talk such hyperbole dismisses the real facts.

Irs the same with Obama, every time a blame obama thread pops up on something really small or not even related to him it pushes the real cock ups he has done into the background.

I think you're seeing what were talking about. Good observations.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A politician lied?

Wow stop the presses

Least that lie didnt get people killed........

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Good discussion and debate.

It's almost my bedtime, and I really need to get some sleep, as today was brutal at work, and with the full moon, tomorrow will be worse.

Please keep the discussion civil.

G'nite

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Clinton-Lewinsky scandal was the biggest load of BS this country has seen for quite some time. All that time, money and resources spent trying to run the man out of office for getting "serviced".

It wasn't like they set out to uncover Clinton's affairs. Starr was investigating the other shady dealings with the Clintons, and in following a trail of payments that seemed to have no purpose, he uncovered Lewinsky who appeared to be getting paid for doing nothing. It was at that point that the affair came out and the whole mess came about, but Starr was appointed for something else in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You mean to say Obama is not a crook? Even after paying friends and relatives and friends of friends 2 billion dollars to make a failed website, another 4 billion for a green power company that filed bankruptcy and quietly disappeared after they got the 4 billion into their pockets, that Obama the CROOK personally made sure it happened?

The Crook who knowingly committed not just one, but lots and lots of felony frauds? And then have as a cushion, all his brain limp supporters simply laugh and giggle that it never happened, who are even more neurotic by believing only a reality that they just feel can be made to be true if they want it to be true really bad?, and think positive thoughts to make it magically delicious and true once everyone says it just has to be?

What Obama, the raper of democracy is doing to your mind and spirit is even much worse, because you ignore it and defend him just because he is 50% black and must be given a permanent hall pass on all the country's laws, rules, freedoms, and especially the crimes he keeps committing.

He should be tried, convicted, then drawn and quartered, run through the gut with an American flag pole, and flown at half mast until some new president can be elected without committing voter fraud like the CROOK has done more than once with the help of Tony Rezko Obama's long time Mafia friend.

That Crook?

Nah, it couldn't be.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Correct, but his personal issues became the focal point after it was discovered. It was a fail on both the congressional Republicans and Clinton himself.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean to say Obama is not a crook? Even after paying friends and relatives and friends of friends 2 billion dollars to make a failed website, another 4 billion for a green power company that filed bankruptcy and quietly disappeared after they got the 4 billion into their pockets, that Obama the CROOK personally made sure it happened?

The Crook who knowingly committed not just one, but lots and lots of felony frauds? And then have as a cushion, all his brain limp supporters simply laugh and giggle that it never happened, who are even more neurotic by believing only a reality that they just feel can be made to be true if they want it to be true really bad?, and think positive thoughts to make it magically delicious and true once everyone says it just has to be?

What Obama, the raper of democracy is doing to your mind and spirit is even much worse, because you ignore it and defend him just because he is 50% black and must be given a permanent hall pass on all the country's laws, rules, freedoms, and especially the crimes he keeps committing.

He should be tried, convicted, then drawn and quartered, run through the gut with an American flag pole, and flown at half mast until some new president can be elected without committing voter fraud like the CROOK has done more than once with the help of Tony Rezko Obama's long time Mafia friend.

That Crook?

Nah, it couldn't be.
Not to mention the OP was not even a member here during the Bush administration to even know if ATS habored any disdain for Bush?
edit on 7/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join