It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately it doesn't matter who is in office, they all get slandered. It's part of the job description.

"We had a black president once, and he was the worst in history". That is what they want Obama's legacy to be.
edit on 30-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nobody said "mean things" about Bush?

My god. If Bush happened recently enough that it's still okay to blame him for everything, he's recent enough to remember that people said all manner of vile personal things about him.

Both sides like to take as many shots as they can about the other side. Then both sides pull the victim card and suddenly forget that a few short years ago they were just as vicious as the other side.

Gimme a break

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

Yes, both are equal in that sucky dept.

Liars and more.

They don't like the labels? Don't do the crimes. Political office, they think means they are above the law, which they are not, but keep changing things to exclude themselves from much to avoid prosecution.

Pardoning of previous presidents? Nice.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
with the vitriol going on about President Obama. I'm just so pissed off at the horrid, appalling things people say about him.

I remember when GW Bush was President. I didn't really like him or his views. But I NEVER would have gone about saying ridiculous things such as: "he's the antichrist", "he's a crook", "he's not a citizen", that kind of bs, and things even worse that I am loath to repeat.

Actually now that I think of it, I've heard way worse things said about him. I've seen the worst of it on this site. I thought Facebook was bad, but some of the threads I see on this site are beyond the pale. I sometimes feel literally sick to my stomach with some of the things I see. So that tells me I need to stay away from the political threads on here. It's bad for my blood pressure.

Did I see people complain about Bush? Yeah, I did, but it never reached the appalling level it has with Obama. Many of you say your hatred of Obama has nothing to do with race. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that bs. I think it's more than a coincidence that GW Bush is white and Obama is black/white.

The Secret Service has said there have been 50 times the threats against Obama as there have been for any other President. That is very telling to me. Something is very wrong here, and it makes me sad and very angry.

So go ahead and flame away. I don't give a rat's ass.

"Flame away" implies I'll be emotional and angry in my response...this is not the case. I just owe you my side of the story as it pertains to Obama and my DISDAIN for him, not hatred. I dont have hatred in me.

First off, regarding things said about Bush, you are probably suffering from 'selective memory'. Dont worry, we all do regarding certain topics/portions of history.

Secondly, the bolded part of your OP, you indirectly claim those that hate (I'll use your word here) Obama are racists by claiming its about race, you simply dont use the actual word "racist". Nice try, but in your very first response to proob4, you say "you know nothing about me". Well, you cant have it both ways because you claim to know something about those that hate Obama, by claiming its about race. You dont know these people you are directing your OP to. Again, nice try.

Lastly, I'm white. My wife is black. I voted for Obama for 2008. I hold much disdain for Obama. Does my disdain have something to do with his race? Do you know me, yet I dont know you?

Or have you simply convinced yourself of something you just want to believe, and at the same time made the common mistake of making generalizations and shared those inaccurate, irresponsible thoughts on the internet?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

No, I'm simply posting my opinion. There has been way worse said about Obama then there ever was for Bush.

My thoughts are my own. I have a right to my opinion. I don't claim to know anything about those that hate Obama.

Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You must have a memory like Swiss cheese. It was even in the mainstream press. They seemed to think it was funny at times.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No, I'm simply posting my opinion. There has been way worse said about Obama then there ever was for Bush.

My thoughts are my own. I have a right to my opinion. I don't claim to know anything about those that hate Obama.

Nice try though.

Hide behind "its my opinion" like 90% of morons on the web.

That says a lot about you

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Nice try though.

Your opinion is wrong, most of what has been said about Obama has been said about every other president.......

The difference is your bias......OR, you arent old enough to remember the Bush Administration

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nah, they just made movies about him being assassinated and stuck his head on pikes in TV shows burned him in effigy and put Hitler stashes on him when they weren't comparing him to a chimpanzee.

Who could forget such classic terms of endearment and respect as Bu#ler, for example?

For a treasonus war profiteering rogue president hes lucky thats all he got.

For what he and his family have done they should be sitting in prison for the rest of misrable life, not living of the riches he made on the backs and blood of the 5000 American , 180 Brits and half a million Iraqis dead and however more maimed for life.

I wish I could give you 50 stars for your post! Spot on!

If only bush had a doller for everyone he got killied he would be a million........o wait never mind.......

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Very observant of you, Chief.

There are a few of us around ATS that talk about the differences between how both sides of the aisle conduct themselves, and since Obama has been in office, the differences have been night and day.

The extreme right wing propaganda machine is a powerhouse that the Democrats attempted to emulate after 9/11, but failed miserably at it. Now we have this section of the party that follows the dogma religiously and there is no reasoning with them whatsoever. They are right, no matter what and they spew the most outrageous, hateful garbage I've seen from any political agenda.

Don't ever let someone say that the Left does the same. It's complete BS. The left are weak in that department compared to the extreme right.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You must have a memory like Swiss cheese. It was even in the mainstream press. They seemed to think it was funny at times.

It would have been funny if hes reign of terror hadnt caused so much death and destruction.

Please dont tell me you respect the "man" after killing so many and profiting so richly off of it? Surely killing your own countrymen and putting the nation security at greater risk (USA is in a much more dangrous world with Iraq a failed state) and profiting off that is treason!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Nah, they just made movies about him being assassinated and stuck his head on pikes in TV shows burned him in effigy and put Hitler stashes on him when they weren't comparing him to a chimpanzee.

Who could forget such classic terms of endearment and respect as Bu#ler, for example?

For what he and his family have done they should be sitting in prison for the rest of misrable life, not living of the riches he made on the backs and blood of the 5000 American , 180 Brits and half a million Iraqis dead and however more maimed for life.

If only bush had a doller for everyone he got killied he would be a million........o wait never mind.......

What about all the ones Obama has killed? He increased the drone strikes, lets not forget Syria and the other areas hes expanded "freedom" to

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What's funny is in the OP, supposedly nobody ever called Bush a crook, antichrist, etc.

But then we turn around and want to give 50 stars to the comment calling Bush treasonous, a rogue president, and espouses putting his family in prison.

The irony is too much.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why? Just because I can remember how people talked about him?

If it's beyond the pale to say some of the things about Obama that get said, then it was beyond the pale to say and do the things that were said about Bush.

Fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

What about all the ones Obama has killed? He increased the drone strikes, lets not forget Syria and the other areas hes expanded "freedom" to

Typical American response.

Cause I talk bad of Bush that by default make me a obama fan does it?

Sorry to shatter your 2D world but in my opinion Obama should be in a cell next to Bush.
Though at the end of the day Bush has still got more killed and actually invaded a country!
Plus can you say Bush or McCain if he had won, reponse to syria and drones would have been more restrained than obama?

Still does not excuse Obama drone strikes.

You can hate both you know!
edit on 30-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm glad to see others that see through the bs.

Sometimes I listen to right wing talk radio to see what the trend is. I heard so much hateful rhetoric that I was just floored.

There doesn't seem to be a left wing talk radio base. That in itself is pretty telling.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Come meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And Bu#ler was so common that it has its own definition in the Urban Dictionary. A lot of times you would see HalliburChimpieBu#ler or something like it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

If it's beyond the pale to say some of the things about Obama that get said, then it was beyond the pale to say and do the things that were said about Bush.

Fair is fair.

Now on that, we can agree! I know there were some things said about Bush. I actually came to his defense on more than one occasion when I was a Navy reservist.

But I still say that there is way more bad things said about Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join