It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you are a plant of his admin?

Wait till the real story comes out about the birth certificate !!

That it is from Hawaii and all the birthers are nuts?

We already know that one.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: crazyewok

Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

Ahhh the 2D American way of thinking.......cause one only 99% dislikes obama and not 200% despise him you might be a red commie democrat voteing obama loving future hillary voter.

So predictable

You're a brit you have no say. Good day sir! And no I cant stand "Killary"!

I don't care what country you're in, you have every right to post on any thread you want. So, yes, everyone has a say.

I don't need no foriener giving opinions on my countries political system thank you!

ATS is a international forum so if you dont like "no forigner" giving a opinion I suggest you leave and find a American only website.

Dont let the door hit you ......

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ChiefD

Nah, they just made movies about him being assassinated and stuck his head on pikes in TV shows burned him in effigy and put Hitler stashes on him when they weren't comparing him to a chimpanzee.

Who could forget such classic terms of endearment and respect as Bu#ler, for example?

For a treasonus war profiteering rogue president hes lucky thats all he got.

For what he and his family have done they should be sitting in prison for the rest of misrable life, not living of the riches he made on the backs and blood of the 5000 American , 180 Brits and half a million Iraqis dead and however more maimed for life.

I wish I could give you 50 stars for your post! Spot on!

edit on 30-7-2015 by ChiefD because: Thumbs up symbol cut off the rest of my sentence

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You make an excellent point. As soon as this thread runs its course, I think I will (try to) stay away from the political threads.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I always love hearing this argument.

The ironic part is those are usually the same people that will pipe in about other countries and the horrible ways they run them.

I like hearing from you guys across the pond, y'all usually have a more neutral stand point on things.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 7/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

link   

I think it's more than a coincidence that GW Bush is white and Obama is black/white.

I'm pretty sure there is a large group that dislikes the president because he is black. Most of that group most likely doesn't even know what is going on with the government either but they 'know' the problems are due to a black man.

edit on 7/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

link   

Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

Ahhh the 2D American way of thinking.......cause one only 99% dislikes obama and not 200% despise him you might be a red commie democrat voteing obama loving future hillary voter.

So predictable

I don't care what country you're in, you have every right to post on any thread you want. So, yes, everyone has a say.

I don't need no foriener giving opinions on my countries political system thank you!

ATS is a international forum so if you dont like "no forigner" giving a opinion I suggest you leave and find a American only website.

I agree, since when do we silence relevant commentary based upon national origin?

Beside the OP is about trash talking which is without borders.
edit on 30-7-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So predictable

I agree with your post's and such. I just don't agree on a foriener having any opinion on our electoral process. I don't post on Uk politics.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I always love hearing this argument.

The ironic part is those are usually the same people that will pipe in about other countries and the horrible ways they run them.

I like hearing from you guys across the pond, y'all usually have a more neutral stand point on things.

Well it helps not being exposed to the US media and campaign propaganda.
We can form a lot less biased opinion and see the BS.

On the flip side of the coin you Americans can do the same as your not exposed to the UK media and propaganda.

It helps getting the view of someone outside the system if you know what I mean.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Full Faith and Credit has different meanings.

link   

So predictable

Ditto! Please if you are from outside the US and want to post here, or anywhere for that matter please do! I'm really curious if those from outside the US see what I am seeing.

I remember something someone said to me when I was in Germany during World Cup in 2006. She said that as far as most Europeans go, they really like the US, but didn't like the President (Bush). That made me stop and think.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I may or may not agree with anything being said. But I am interested in what people from other countries think. It's unfortunate that so many things seem to bring out " the best" in people on both sides. Politics and religion being the top two. I for one like seeing post from other countries.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So predictable

I agree with your post's and such. I just don't agree on a foriener having any opinion on our electoral process. I don't post on Uk politics.

Unfortunatly US politics directly effects the UK.

Economic and foreign policy of the UK is normaly aligned to yours.

No taxiation without representation? Well seems the tables have turned on that one

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So predictable

Unfortunatly US politics directly effects the UK.

Economic and foreign policy of the UK is normaly aligned to yours.

No taxiation without representation? Well seems the tables have turned on that one
Ok I apologize ok? Let's just get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry OP and others. i did not mean to derail this thread.
Again My Apologies!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Apology accepted. No worries.

link   

I dunno...

When I traveled in Europe I got treated better telling people I was from Alaska than from America/United States. For some reason people in Europe seemed to think Alaska was like it's own country or something and not part of the USA.

I know people that travel and put a Canadian flag patch on their backpack to be treated better.

link   

So predictable

Ditto! Please if you are from outside the US and want to post here, or anywhere for that matter please do! I'm really curious if those from outside the US see what I am seeing.

I remember something someone said to me when I was in Germany during World Cup in 2006. She said that as far as most Europeans go, they really like the US, but didn't like the President (Bush). That made me stop and think.

I think most in Europe like the US even though we tease you abit.

Its just the direction since 911 the US has taken we hate.

Same with us Brits, after Iraq we lost alot of diplomatic clout and respect with our EU brothers. Hell even us Brits hate the direction our goverment has taken.

But all that stems from Bush, sure Obama has not made the situation better but we still see Bush as the instigator.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's so sad to hear. I really enjoyed my time in Germany and Austria. People were so friendly. I found that being nice and polite goes a long way, no matter what country you're in. I didn't act like a loud mouth blowhard (like I do when I'm home, LOL!)

I hope when I go back, it will be nice. I imagine we've pissed off any number of countries since 911.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join