It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am fed up and disgusted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
with the vitriol going on about President Obama. I'm just so pissed off at the horrid, appalling things people say about him.

I remember when GW Bush was President. I didn't really like him or his views. But I NEVER would have gone about saying ridiculous things such as: "he's the antichrist", "he's a crook", "he's not a citizen", that kind of bs, and things even worse that I am loath to repeat.

Actually now that I think of it, I've heard way worse things said about him. I've seen the worst of it on this site. I thought Facebook was bad, but some of the threads I see on this site are beyond the pale. I sometimes feel literally sick to my stomach with some of the things I see. So that tells me I need to stay away from the political threads on here. It's bad for my blood pressure.

Did I see people complain about Bush? Yeah, I did, but it never reached the appalling level it has with Obama. Many of you say your hatred of Obama has nothing to do with race. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that bs. I think it's more than a coincidence that GW Bush is white and Obama is black/white.

The Secret Service has said there have been 50 times the threats against Obama as there have been for any other President. That is very telling to me. Something is very wrong here, and it makes me sad and very angry.

So go ahead and flame away. I don't give a rat's ass.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

You know nothing about me. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Makes me wonder too.

Now dont get me wrong I think Obama far from a great president. He had a whole list of blunders and cock ups.

His time in office has hardly been great.

But Bush was a hell of a lot worse. Iraq, the patriot act and the destruction of the world economy are his crowning achivements........yet he never got half the hate.........

link   

He's definitely polarizing. I can't stand a lot of his policies but I don't know the man, might be a nice guy to have a beer with on Friday.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah, I don't get it either. Bush left a horrible legacy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: proob4

You know nothing about me. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

That's better than Hillary!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Bush sucked and so does Obama. The whole dual paradyme sucks. get over it! Let me guess you will vote for Hillary?

Ahhh the 2D American way of thinking.......cause one only 99% dislikes obama and not 200% despise him you might be a red commie democrat voteing obama loving future hillary voter.

So predictable

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Ahhh the 2D American way of thinking.......cause one only 99% dislikes obama and not 200% despise him you might be a red commie democrat voteing obama loving future hillary voter.

So predictable

You're a brit you have no say. Good day sir! And no I cant stand "Killary"!
edit on 7/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nah, they just made movies about him being assassinated and stuck his head on pikes in TV shows burned him in effigy and put Hitler stashes on him when they weren't comparing him to a chimpanzee.

Who could forget such classic terms of endearment and respect as Bu#ler, for example?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So predictable

I dont have a vote.

However I have freespeech so I do have a say

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So predictable

I don't care what country you're in, you have every right to post on any thread you want. So, yes, everyone has a say.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nah, they just made movies about him being assassinated and stuck his head on pikes in TV shows burned him in effigy and put Hitler stashes on him when they weren't comparing him to a chimpanzee.

Who could forget such classic terms of endearment and respect as Bu#ler, for example?

What??? I don't remember any of that. That's awful, and I have no respect for those who did that. Sick.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Watch everybody cry after Trump takes office.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think many of the Obama sensationalism stories are planted by the Administration.

They love a crisis that never goes to waste.

Masters of the controlled opposition epidemic they are.

Wait till the real story comes out about the birth certificate !!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mosesone
Watch everybody cry after Trump takes office.

Oh hell no, God help us all!

I seriously think I would pack up and move out of the country.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

So predictable

I don't care what country you're in, you have every right to post on any thread you want. So, yes, everyone has a say.

I don't need no foriener giving opinions on my countries political system thank you! Especially election topics, and most especially when the poster uses a "Redcoat" as a their icon, NO THANKS!
edit on 7/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

For a treasonus war profiteering rogue president hes lucky thats all he got.

For what he and his family have done they should be sitting in prison for the rest of misrable life, not living of the riches he made on the backs and blood of the 5000 American , 180 Brits and half a million Iraqis dead and however more maimed for life.

link   
The best part of all there fake outrage or salty tears is there going to vote for another bush, or trump, now thats karma.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If you are a republican everything not republican is terrible same for democrat, same for religious/ non religious. The other side will always be disgusting and hate filled. Those you support can never do wrong and those you don't agree with are always the problem. It is what it is. It's a sickness that is unfourtunately very much a part of this society. It is that division that is loved by some. I will say that if you are so emotionally attached to your beliefs that it morphs to physical symptoms maybe for your own sake. You should step back, reevaluate, possibly get a new perspective, them move forward. life is full of bumps and rough patches. Politics or anything for that matter making you physically sick should seriously be thought about. That's never good. Good luck

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join