It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the intelligence/ God/ life force ever spoke directly to you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I received a much needed message many years ago.

I was driving to work one morning, taking the same route I always did. During some time leading up to this morning, I had begun to get very depressed, particularly about how I felt like I had put myself "out there" concerning certain things (too long to go in to) and I had begun to get angry at God/Universe and as I had always felt a need to keep it in check, I just let go and starting telling myself that a Higher Creator/Consciousness did not exist and never heard me when I needed help.

Well, on the way to work I was listening to my favorite local radio station which has strong broadcast power and was the clearest radio station in the area. At the point I began to tear up and say that I was now convinced "HE" never heard my prayers the radio station crackled and began to sound like static as another song faded in and my song faded out. It took a split second but I recognized the song as it was from years ago when I listened to Contemporary Christian music and as it faded in, the line of the song I clearly heard was ..."His love will reach....across the miles!" and then it faded back to the song I was listening to in the exact same spot it faded out on!

I had to think it about it for a long time and I knew the answer and from that day I won't say I haven't questioned it but it is mostly to vent and I recall that day (among a few others) and based on my experiences, I know my own truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: vethumanbeing

MysticMushroom: I go all over in my dreams...never the past though. I to go to very futuristic places, one notable one was a rocket ship grave yard. I've been to other planets where you can see strange planets in the sky with incredible buildings. I took have varying levels of control over my dreams. I usually can steer them in whatever direction I want.

That is outstanding. I have never gone to a past either, always a city in the future and occasionally the same ones I have now come to realize, 'oh I am here in this place again'. These cities are like Dubai on steroids; though not set in a desert. Rocket ship grave yard? Forgive me as an aside: (this is fascinating) sort of like visiting the rescued statues of the cold war, taken from Stalin's Russian occupied cities; (gigantic bronze men that look suspiciously like Hitler's idea of the Aryan Superman with a big Stalinesque mustache) holding scythes hammers or saluting. These were all taken to Poland and made a mocking museum of. You have some control over your 'dreams' (they are not dreams but OOBE's). I go from a dream state (launch point) into an out of body, there are other methods and I am a physical being. Have you consumed anything material yet or been hurt when out of body, or are you a non-physical "observer".
edit on 6-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I've gotten "drunk" in my dreams before.

I've had actual OOBE before. I sat up in bed, but everything was black and white. It was *very* hard to move my "body". At the time I didn't realize I was out of body. I had one of those fans with a light fixture in it that you turned on/off by pulling the chain. I struggled to get halfway across the room to pull the chain. The light wouldn't turn on. Then I collapsed and woke back up in my body.

As a very small child I would often find myself floating over my bed, facing down at the bed about a foot above it. I would then begin to spin faster and faster until I would *snap* back into my body and wake up. It happened so frequently that I remember thinking, "okay, we're spinning again...pretty soon this will be over..."

The rocket graveyard was interesting. Rockets of all kinds from various alien species. Some looked like 50's sci-fi rockets with fins, others unrecognizable. Sort of reminded me of an airplane "boneyard".

One time I tried to talk to myself. The "me" didn't respond but just stood there. Then I realized, "duh it can't respond because you're just talking to yourself!"

Most of the time the settings for my dreams are always very large places. Malls, hospitals, college campuses, cities, hotels -- that sort of thing. Usually "everyone" is there. I can run into anyone I've ever met it seems. Lots of parties too with everyone I've ever known milling about.

The fact that I can steer my dreams in whatever direction I want keeps me from having nightmares. If I don't care for the direction, I can sort of steer it in a more positive favorable direction.

If I could, I'd just dream all day -- my dreams are way more exciting and interesting than my real life. At least in my dreams I can have adventures.

Funny that I never dream about the past. The furthest I've been is back to when I was a little kid in the 80's and met my parents just before I was born. That was a crazy dream. They didn't really recognize me, but kind of "knew" something was different about me when I knocked on the door of my old house.
edit on 6-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: MystikMushroom

MystikMushroom: I've gotten "drunk" in my dreams before.

I've had actual OOBE before. I sat up in bed, but everything was black and white. It was *very* hard to move my "body". At the time I didn't realize I was out of body. I had one of those fans with a light fixture in it that you turned on/off by pulling the chain. I struggled to get halfway across the room to pull the chain. The light wouldn't turn on. Then I collapsed and woke back up in my body.

Interesting; you were having to mechanically get back into your body using a chain. I hear one is connected to a cord (spirit to body connection) but I've never been aware of a 'silver cord' attached to me in my travels. You couldn't move your body because your spirit was out playing about and you realized this: your body will not animate without your KA (spirit voice).

MM: As a very small child I would often find myself floating over my bed, facing down at the bed about a foot above it. I would then begin to spin faster and faster until I would *snap* back into my body and wake up. It happened so frequently that I remember thinking, "okay, we're spinning again...pretty soon this will be over..."

That is an OOBE clearly; you as a child were able spiritually to take leave of the physical vessel and observe/contemplate that body. It is remarkable you remember these experiences. Have you thought about duplicating them through meditation (remembering the process).

MM: The rocket graveyard was interesting. Rockets of all kinds from various alien species. Some looked like 50's sci-fi rockets with fins, others unrecognizable. Sort of reminded me of an airplane "boneyard".
One time I tried to talk to myself. The "me" didn't respond but just stood there. Then I realized, "duh it can't respond because you're just talking to yourself!"

Typical. I met someone on one of my travels which took me by the hand saying "They must meet you are you are in body" and led through what appeared to be Moroccan type "FEZ" city maze only to realize I was meeting my higher self.

MM: Most of the time the settings for my dreams are always very large places. Malls, hospitals, college campuses, cities, hotels -- that sort of thing. Usually "everyone" is there. I can run into anyone I've ever met it seems. Lots of parties too with everyone I've ever known milling about.

I know what this is. It is the preparation for you to know the level your sprit will go to after physical death. Everyone is there waiting for you (whatever your profession, at your enlightenment level and those colleagues that have reached the same level). It is a party; a reunion.

MM: The fact that I can steer my dreams in whatever direction I want keeps me from having nightmares. If I don't care for the direction, I can sort of steer it in a more positive favorable direction.

If I could, I'd just dream all day -- my dreams are way more exciting and interesting than my real life. At least in my dreams I can have adventures.

Going to 'sleep' at night is just if not more so exciting than waking life. Why physically travel when I do it every night and have 'adventures' as well; *can I get myself out of this circumstance* without injury, (hey I just realized I can grow wings and fly away). It is so much fun.

MM: Funny that I never dream about the past. The furthest I've been is back to when I was a little kid in the 80's and met my parents just before I was born. That was a crazy dream. They didn't really recognize me, but kind of "knew" something was different about me when I knocked on the door of my old house.

You realize you choose your parents (DNA mix) before incarnating into that family soul group so that makes total sense; (interviewing them prior were you in this scenario)?
edit on 6-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join