It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!! Samuel DuBose Shooting! Second Police officer's body cam angle.Caught Lying SMOKING GUN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This second video was easier for me to watch. One thing that keeps running through my mind are the officers that arrive on scene after the shooting. One woman seems angry, one man went right to whether everything was caught on film.

These seem minor details but why is this woman angry? And the officer asking about the filming really didn't care to hear the story he wanted to see it. I haven't decided why these details are important to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime.

He instead chose to attempt to drive off thus causing the officer to draw his weapon and fire. Cause and effect buddy. Now with that said, I think the officer over reacted from the footage. But again, my point is that it is hard to play quarterback when you aren't the one actually making the play.

At this point, I'm sure cops are just going to be like F' it. Let the animals run the zoo. These guys are in a no win situation.

Please stop victimizing the victim and watch the original video in slow motion. The charges were brought against the officer because he committed a crime.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

He instead chose to attempt to drive off thus causing the officer to draw his weapon and fire.

I thought I heard mention that the state procedures don't allow firing at a fleeing vehicle.

This situation of police using their pistols as Swiss army knife solution to almost any problem with a person is getting a bit out of hand.

edit:

Should be qualified to as long as the person isn't an immediate threat to life. Driving off from a stop isn't.
edit on 7/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime.

Nice try but it doesn't wash. No matter how many times he had been stopped, charged and stood before a judge, he is innocent until proven guilty in this case. Having multiple moving violations is not basis for shooting a suspect. This guy was a suspect who did nothing but be cooperative until he realized the cop was about to pull him out of the car and begin the beating. It is easy to see when the 'roid rage kicks in.
I know because as a little old white lady I saw it up close and personal when I was pulled over by one of these out-of-control cops for lack of illumination of my license plate. He told me, "I need to search your car." and when I refused and pointed out to him that he needed a search warrant, his rage kicked in. I honestly believed for a few seconds that he was going to begin beating on me. I honestly believe that had my husband not been sitting in the car, he would have abused me.
I was never anything but civil to him, I simply told him that if he wanted to search my car he could call a judge give his probable cause and get his warrant. I told him I would sit right there and wait until the warrant arrived then he could search to heart's content but until he had the warrant, he would not go into my car. That's what set off his rage---the fact that I knew my rights and didn't submit to his illegal attempt to search my car. He got in my face, well, he was at least 6'3" so he didn't actually get in my face but he got as near as he could and began yelling, "Why are you being uncooperative?" He was attempting to escalate but this old lady has dealt with lots of mad, out-of-control idiots before so it didn't work. I simply repeated that if he "needed" to search my car, he "needed" to get a search warrant signed by a judge.
Instead of beating me up he simply wrote on the ticket that I was uncooperative and had raised my voice at him. When I appeared before the judge, that comment on my ticket gave me an opening to tell the judge about the demand to search my car and how ticked off he got when I refused. I then filed a complaint with his superior about his behavior. It was highly unprofessional but at least I survived the encounter. Poor DuBose wasn't so lucky.
Twisting your brain into a pretzel in order to justify killing a man for having moving violations is a form of insanity in my world. Anyone who can watch those videos and call it a righteous shoot is insane, inhuman and a defender of dirty cops.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 2433x6724America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If there is so much danger involved with traffic stops, which normally produce mere grams of drugs and disobeying the traffic law tickets(money for the police) and put everyone involved in danger, why have traffic cops? Accidents cannot be stopped by police. You could have Jeff Gordon going 160 down an interstate and never crash in his life, yet someone going 5 over is going to get a 100 dollar ticket and their car searched depending who they are. Replace them with cameras and the cameras will make the state more money.

Not coming to a complete stop and turning right at a red light is a law, but when it is 2 in the morning and I am coming home from work on a desolate highway, I don't appreciate getting a 150 dollar ticket for it. They had 3 officers search my car and had me handcuffed for over an hour and found nothing, I was surprised nothing was planted, but they must have been bored. Ever since then, I am a total ass to cops while driving. If I see one coming on me fast I put on my blinkers and pull in front of them and go the speed limit. If one is behind me and the light turns green I take my time to pull out. I have seen police pull illegal maneuvers everyday while driving and I don't complain (speeding, turning into far lane, not using blinkers, following too close, etc) but I am not an ass and am going to report them or make them pull over, however it is the cops job to be an ass and make others follow rules they don't follow themselves. So set the hypocrissy in motion police.

They are not above the law because they know the law (sometimes) and are paid to enforce the law.
edit on 30-7-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
This second video was easier for me to watch. One thing that keeps running through my mind are the officers that arrive on scene after the shooting. One woman seems angry, one man went right to whether everything was caught on film.

These seem minor details but why is this woman angry? And the officer asking about the filming really didn't care to hear the story he wanted to see it. I haven't decided why these details are important to me.

I believe the woman was angry because she knew the driver/suspect was murdered in cold blood, DOA, closed casket. If a suspect is unarmed there is no reason to fire on that person, simple as that.

If I saw a man yelling at his son, looking like "he might abuse the kid" could I go up to him and blow his brains out? It is protecting the child right? What right did the officer have to pull out a gun and shoot him? To protect innocents from being harmed by a driver possessing a car? Well there are many idiot drivers out there, so if I see one swaying or speeding I will surely be allowed to shoot them right? If I am in a gas station and see a person steal some food and run out, I have the right to shoot them right? Think about how long it would take for police to arive and the time it takes to get away for a robber. I'm just being a civilian protecting the law. But I am not paid to do so, so I can't legally do so. But I am a civillian and have to obey those laws, so why can't I enforce them? Well I can if I want to join the Nazi Fascist regime of the corporate owend police department.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope
I love to slow down in front of police when they tailgate by taking my foot off the gas. No break lights to warn them! It gives me giggles everytime I hear their breaks!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

These events are tragic but at the end of the day, none of it would have happened had the guy / gal just STFU. You have to know when to pick your battles.

I'm a black male so I understand what it is like to feel as if you are being targeted. However, my dad was a cop and he taught me earlier on to just STFU EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THE COP IS WRONG.

What you numbnuts don't seem to get is that police are already on edge. They have no idea who you are when they pull you over. They don't know if you are Sunday school teacher or if you got a body in the trunk. All they want is to do their job and get home to their families that night. When you start copping an attitude, you are escalating a situation with a person who is already on edge.

No one is arguing that police are always right. But I am getting sick of all this Monday morning quarterbacking. It only takes a split second for what could have been a simple traffic stop to a cop being killed by not paying attention. Go look up the videos with cops getting blasted after pulling someone over.

THere was a cop killed a few weeks ago. Pulled a car over and got blasted before he even got to the window of the car.

Umm, just because there is SO much nonsense, conjecture and flat out BS associated with this incident, I find it necessary to inform you that Mr. Dubose WAS NOT UNDER ARREST!!!

Things never got that far. Tensing executed this poor man, playing judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

You stating that the (African American??) female "seems angry" is just your opinion. You do not know her state of mind any better than I, or anyone else, for that matter.

Maybe she's like me and just has RBF? RBF=Resting B Face.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

S7F for keeping a separate thread on this matter open!!

It's such a disgusting tragedy...I'm truly at a loss.

I went searching on the web and stumbled onto this site:

LEO Forum

They don't even try to hide their disdain for us regular folks anymore.

Read through that thread and you'll soon realize that this sort of thing should be occurring much more frequently than it already does. It is full of nastiness, hate and should be wiped off the interweb forever.

RIP Sam Dubose.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

A license plate isn't worth dying for any day.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I find it interesting that Mr. Dubose had been pulled over approx. 21 times.

That means 21 other officers interacted with the victim at traffic stops and none of them had to shoot him in the face.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

well at least now we know how many it takes..

you are either a source of revenue or a target,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is why i do not own an automobile.
edit on 31-7-2015 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

These events are tragic but at the end of the day, none of it would have happened had the guy / gal just STFU. You have to know when to pick your battles.

I'm a black male so I understand what it is like to feel as if you are being targeted. However, my dad was a cop and he taught me earlier on to just STFU EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THE COP IS WRONG.

What you numbnuts don't seem to get is that police are already on edge. They have no idea who you are when they pull you over. They don't know if you are Sunday school teacher or if you got a body in the trunk. All they want is to do their job and get home to their families that night. When you start copping an attitude, you are escalating a situation with a person who is already on edge.

No one is arguing that police are always right. But I am getting sick of all this Monday morning quarterbacking. It only takes a split second for what could have been a simple traffic stop to a cop being killed by not paying attention. Go look up the videos with cops getting blasted after pulling someone over.

THere was a cop killed a few weeks ago. Pulled a car over and got blasted before he even got to the window of the car.

People like you need to STFU. Injecting the fact that you are black before you say something dumb and biased does not make you any more credible, Where are all the hundreds of white males getting killed for running their mouths. Everything you just stated sounds typical of people who have no interest but to protect these rotten racist cops no matter what. When all else fails and there is nothing solid to defend them you start knit picking and blame the victims for simply being human. There are many cooperative victims who were slaughtered as well.

Being twice as polite does not gaurantee that they will make it home alive. Some of these pigs are simply out on the hunt looking for folks to kill. They slaughter blacks more under these circumstances because they KNOW they have a higher chance of getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I find it interesting that Mr. Dubose had been pulled over approx. 21 times.

That means 21 other officers interacted with the victim at traffic stops and none of them had to shoot him in the face.

Abe, not everyone uses common sense as you so obviously do...So, a star for you!

He was a peaceful guy, well liked and a staple in his neighborhood. Did a lot for his family, friends and neighbors. His family NEVER tried to hide his past, they've been transparent about that from the jump. But, he isn't ON TRIAL here. His last issue was back in 2012. He had a job, a new (the day before) fiance and several kids that he cared for and was involved with.

Those who keep beating this dead horse are those racist types who just HAVE to pin the blame on him, even though he did nothing to warrant an execution. Period.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stylez1

...snipped.... Some of these pigs are simply out on the hunt looking for folks to kill. They slaughter blacks more under these circumstances because they KNOW they have a higher chance of getting away with it.

You know, a few years ago I would have said that statement was ridiculous. But a few years ago I hadn't seen the "I am God and you will snivel before me." attitude from cops. Now I've experienced it firsthand on at least four occasions. Between 1970 and 2006 I was stopped by police a total of three times, one for speeding, one for expired plates and one for burned out headlight. None of those stops required the cop to put his hand on his gun. None of those officers demanded to search my vehicle or threatened to take me to jail.
Since 2006 I've been stopped so often I've lost count and have been threatened with jail for not wearing a seat belt when I tried to explain to the officer that under KY law, in my 1987 automobile, I am not required to wear a seat belt.

So yeah, I'm beginning to think that there may be an element out there that is some sort of secret society of police murderers and killing an unarmed person is the initiation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have insomnia, have had it for years...So tonight, since I cannot sleep I decided to find out all I could about Ray Tensing. This could almost be in a thread by itself, however, since my last thread was closed, I will add it here. It does sort of fit. It has little to do with the murder of Sam Dubose, but EVERYTHING to do with Ray Tensing...

There's not much out there on Tensing that I can find, he's been reprimanded a few times for not following orders from supervisors (that, to me is a big red flag, possible narcissist personality type??). He left the Greenhills PD (not sure if he was ever a full time LEO there, but a reserve officer) for the UC campus cop job last year.

However, I then stumbled upon yet ANOTHER gem tonight...I found this video that was recorded by the two young men, last year. They've been stopped for a problem with their bumper (either it is dragging or just low to the ground).

First, the map of the area so you all who aren't from CIncy can kind of get an idea of where this stop occurred relative to UC's campus:

The red pin is where these two young men were detained by Tensing. They were in the parking lot of a United Dairy Farmer's store on Clifton Ave. UDF is a convenience/ice cream mini-mart type of store. I know this store well as I have walked to it many, many times from the hospital (Good Samaritan) that is a few blocks south. Again, these men were stopped for an issue with the car's bumper way off UC's campus.

The purple pin on the bottom? That is where Mr. Dubose was killed, way, way, off UC's campus (over a mile south of any UC facilities) after being stopped for not having a front plate.

Now this gem:

Look closely at Tensing's body language; the way he's twisting that flashlight in his hands and staring into the camera. There is some major creeper factor in that stare.

Thankfully these two young men KNEW their rights and were not afraid to inform Tensing of that. They were also smart enough to get it on tape. They did what I would do which is call for Cincinnati PD to come to the scene, however, I am not sure if they ever showed up or not as Tensing's supervisor handles things towards the end of the video and sends the young men on their way.

HE IS **AGAIN** CAUGHT LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH IN THIS VIDEO! Right to his supervisor (which the young men requested come to the scene). They inform the supervisor why they called for him and how Tensing had been acting. The tone of his voice is ver condescending. The look in his eye after they point out that Tensing is lying and they have it on tape is just pure evil, IMHO.

Anyone else see a pattern here??? He had a hard on for anyone and everyone who had any sort of car issue including a missing plate, an issue with the a bumper and even a missing side mirror (there is another video on Youtube of him handcuffing a man in his car) That car was stopped for missing a side mirror, JUST LAST MONTH!

Does Joe Deter's comment during the press conference on Wednesday, that Tensing "should never have been a cop," make more sense now? It does to me. But, I also feel there is more out there on him that hasn't come to the surface, yet.

It appears Tensing enjoyed making these menial BS traffic stops, just because he could, then he'd try and pump the info out of people, info that they didn't have to give, as well as trample their rights. He just seems to be a total asshat to people in general. The two young men in this video are awesome. Kudos to them for standing up for their rights and not letting this "cop" violate/obstruct them.

Did I mention that there are a TON of assaults, muggings, burglaries, car break ins, theft, etc. On UC's campus on a regular basis and the areas IMMEDIATELY around the campus?? No, I guess I didn't. Why isn't he out there fighting actual CRIME?? Clifton, Corryville, Mt. Auburn and (especially) Avondale are ROUGH neighborhoods.

Here is a link to the stop from last month, the one where he handcuffs the dude inside the car...The ones who were stopped for the missing mirror:

Not 100% on where this stop was made, but it may be further north on Vine Street going towards the VA Hospital and Cincinnati Zoo, but I am not 100% on that. But doesn't look to be on UC's campus proper...

Whew! Sorry if I kind of hijacked your thread, Starfoxx but I know you'd like to see this as well. I'll hand it back over to you now, lol.

edit on 31-7-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

These events are tragic but at the end of the day, none of it would have happened had the guy / gal just STFU. You have to know when to pick your battles

...but people sometimes behave in such a way in other nations without getting killed, beaten, or unnecessarily detained and harassed. I agree, it's always good to be polite, especially if they are only doing their job. Again, how come this s# does not happen in other first world nations at the rate it does in America? It takes two to tango....yeah? Society and law enforcement. So, tell us....what's going on there...?

See, in other countries, we have rights. You should really sit and contemplate your above statement. One might come to understand how narrow and twisted it is from a societal angle.

...but all cops in all nations share that sentiment, yet, the stats are different. Again, what is going on there that makes these incidents so common? What is it from a psychological viewpoint so different? Cops are pushed to the edge all the time in other nations, yet....the results differ. There seems to be a lot of numbnuts in this world who are not understanding a lot of things...

No one is arguing that police are always right. But I am getting sick of all this Monday morning quarterbacking.

People are getting sick at all the Monday morning killings...

It only takes a split second for what could have been a simple traffic stop to a cop being killed by not paying attention. Go look up the videos with cops getting blasted after pulling someone over.

Ask your father if the concept of Response Vs, Reaction is taught in the academy in the States in some way, shape, or form. Perhaps that is where the crux of the problem exist.

My heart goes out to that officer's family.

...but did you realize you only care about one side here and not the human element involved for all?

There was a 12 year old boy shot in the head for playing in the park alone recently. One death does not negate another. You possess compassion and empathy....but not for all. And there seems to be many such as yourself in the States, both law enforcement and civilians, that do the same.

Together we stand; divided we fall. Your society is not falling....it's collapsing.

Much respect to law enforcement all over the world. Tough job indeed.

ETA: Scroll up and watch that video posted above detailing Ray Tensing's interaction with two young men who are clearly more intelligent than he is. What many fail to realize, especially police officers in the States is, there are very intelligent people in this world. These intelligent people are sometimes forced to deal with an officer who has a low I.Q. Most are polite, but there are times when an ignorant officer, who lacks quick thought processing skills (intelligence) is trying to make up for their ineptitude with brawn and abuse of authority. Some officer's ego get very bruised due to being intellectually slapped down and sometimes this is where they cross the line and s# hits the fan.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Involutionist because: grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? Where and how does this video show anything? You can't see above the dash WTF?

And why in the hell am i the first to point that out, 3 pages deep?

I saw another video with high quality audio and you can clearly hear the guy flooring the gas before the officer shoots, the cop was taken back and clearly knocked off his feat. Should he have pulled a gun? ...probably not, but he shouldn't be indicted for murder either. This guys goin down because of this newage kill whitey bull# and we need to make an example. How bout don't be a fk'n thug, driving without a license with a bottle of gin under the front seat, tryin to speed off with the cops hand in the fk'n door... you might get shot in the face.
edit on 31-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join