It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!! Samuel DuBose Shooting! Second Police officer's body cam angle.Caught Lying SMOKING GUN

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You simply can't make a post without an insult can you?
I take it then that you are privy to all the latest amended, corrected and supplemented reports made on this case. I wasn't aware that I was dealing with the big cheese of this investigation. I stand corrected. We're done. You are an incredibly rude person. I'm beginning to understand why you defend the 'roid ragers! Self-discipline seems an alien concept to you I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
No, amending a report or filing a supplemental report is everywhere. That went through federal courts so it's every state. If a report is wrong it HAS to be changed once proven.

a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Calling you stupid would be an insult. Calling you ignorant isn't. Ignorance is not a reflection of ones mental capacity. You're making claims from an ignorant standpoint. The motto of this site is deny ignorance. Instead of taking it personally that you have to keep being corrected how about you just remove the veil of ignorance on what the laws are and how they work.

a reply to: diggindirt

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that isn't the law in Ohio? Are you suggesting it is legal in Ohio for an officer to lie on a police report as long as it doesn't go to trial???

here

That article is 5 days old but makes it clear it is illegal to lie in a police report in Ohio.

Since that article it has been determined they will not be charged. Considering the reports have not been amended I think it's obvious the officer believe they saw what they put in the report and video evidence backs them up.

a reply to: Sremmos80

edit on 4-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join