Before I proceed

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I presume this site is monitored.

How secure are our identities?

What kind of encryption is used?

Thanks

xdrive




posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Assume we are all identified.

Assume that whatever you say is read by everyone from Downing to the Kremlin.

Assume that by merely being here already you are on the list.

Assume the worst.

So, how are you?



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, that's reassuring (maybe I'll have to spend the rest of my life drooling & playing the banjo to make them think that I'm harmless!)

What does anyone know about the refractive indexes of multi-layered vortices of air?



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What List are you talking about?



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've probably been on it since I signed the petition to free Nelson Mandela, in Trafalgar Square all those years ago!



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Their" list, of course.

Don't get all paranoid about it. Enjoy life, spin theories, kick ideas around. Just don't make plans to rock the boat. And, whatever you do, pay your taxes!



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Don't worry they were a scam, I signed up for my free nelson mandela, and didn't get one!


Originally posted by XDrive
I've probably been on it since I signed the petition to free Nelson Mandela, in Trafalgar Square all those years ago!



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Seriously,

Does anyone know of a highly-encrypted site where theories can be exchanged?

Thanks



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You mean one that would prevent people from getting in and seeing what we are talking about?



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ask William in his request for ideas thread.

If you are serious then use a fake addy and spoof your IP adress. No one here is out to get you.



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How do you know?



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK, if your THAT paranoid, email it to me and I will upload it under my own name (of course all kudos go to me as well
)



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
But be careful not to put anything too sensitive in the email.
Netchicken is one of "them"



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
damn, don't tell xdrive that now he won't reply to my post.
(puts a black cross next to levelers name in my notebook.)


Originally posted by Leveller
But be careful not to put anything too sensitive in the email.
Netchicken is one of "them"



posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I lost an arm last time netchickin put a cross through my name i was lucky. isnt that right teach



posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Assume we are all identified.

Assume that whatever you say is read by everyone from Downing to the Kremlin.

Assume that by merely being here already you are on the list.

Assume the worst.

So, how are you?


I'm super, thanks for asking! all things considered, I couldn't be better, I must say!
[/threadjack]





top topics
 
0

log in

join