It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
a reply to: Gryphon66

I couldn't even read that. All I could picture was somebody taking breaks in between points to smell their own farts.

You can't read English? That must be a problem for you at times.

Maybe if you opened a window the smell would be better for you? A fan maybe?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Please get back on topic.

Thank You in advance.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You keep telling me things that I'm assuming, and I'm not making any statements, I'm asking you a simple question.

Thanks for answering the question, you're NOT in favor of Welfare for these kids that you think SHOULD be born.

Because, really, it's a simple question, directed at your "morality."

Thanks for your answer!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Please get back on topic.

Thank You in advance.

What's off-topic? Be specific, please.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ahh, Cecil. The outrage du jour. The media histrionics...this week's "shiny thing" to distract the masses. Now as this is a Planned Parenthood thread, let's imagine that a "puppy mill" was selling "puppy parts" for research (obstensivel for the good of all canine old via "research."). Can any of us NOT imagine the outrage, the picketing, the social media ruination of those involved? Ironic isn't it. A collective sob over a boy lion named Cecil; but PC pretzel logic defending parts and pieces of countless unnamed humans categorized as #AnotherBoy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yeah, it's called the internet. It doesn't take much intelligence to realize what is going on.

Luckily for the left, they know their base.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: ketsuko

Ahh, Cecil. The outrage du jour. The media histrionics...this week's "shiny thing" to distract the masses. Now as this is a Planned Parenthood thread, let's imagine that a "puppy mill" was selling "puppy parts" for research (obstensivel for the good of all canine old via "research."). Can any of us NOT imagine the outrage, the picketing, the social media ruination of those involved? Ironic isn't it. A collective sob over a boy lion named Cecil; but PC pretzel logic defending parts and pieces of countless unnamed humans categorized as #AnotherBoy.

You don't find Cecil's story saddening? Wow, that's cold.

How does this relate to the 4th Fraudulent Video again?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No I can read multiple languages, I was referring to the arrogance that made it unreadable.

Obviously you didn't get my reference regarding the farts. YouTube + South Park.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah, it's called the internet. It doesn't take much intelligence to realize what is going on.

Luckily for the left, they know their base.

Still no air circulating where you are I see.

I'd like to know what your point is.

You think "the left" looks bad in this situation because they focus on the rights of a woman to control her own body rather than inconsistent histrionics about "the babies"?

You think "the right" looks better because the basis of their claims is emotional and based in religion?

What's the point?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We do spend boatloads of money on housing; education (and I support ACTUAL education not "keep them illiterate via Common Core") and food stamps WIC; Medicaid. Should dependence be generational, no! Has the LBJ War On Poverty been and abject failure? Yes! But that discussion veers us far off topic.

Much public outcry over the termination and dismemberment of Cecil...why such little coverage of the termination and dismemberment of 3k baby humans a day? Cecil had a name the same cannot be said for "hey, #AnotherBoy."

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No I can read multiple languages, I was referring to the arrogance that made it unreadable.

Obviously you didn't get my reference regarding the farts. YouTube + South Park.

LOL ... arrogance.

Well, perhaps you can descend back to the level of common English and either address the points in the post or not.

No one, it seems safe to say, is interested in your "fart jokes" ... In particular, I am not interested in your opinion of me.
edit on 21Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:23:49 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Is this *Really* a "4th" Video?

Or is this a leaked copy?

Or is this not one of the videos under court suppression?

Has anybody seen a response from the Court or from the people who got the court order?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

#theghostofcicil

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

We do spend boatloads of money on housing; education (and I support ACTUAL education not "keep them illiterate via Common Core") and food stamps WIC; Medicaid. Should dependence be generational, no! Has the LBJ War On Poverty been and abject failure? Yes! But that discussion veers us far off topic.

Much public outcry over the termination and dismemberment of Cecil...why such little coverage of the termination and dismemberment of 3k baby humans a day? Cecil had a name the same cannot be said for "hey, #AnotherBoy."

Simple question for you too. Do you support covering kids that need it with Welfare, or not?

Perhaps that's because Cecil was a living, independent being?

Embryos are not. 50% of "fertilized eggs" are spontaneously aborted. Before viability, fetuses are not.

And even after viability, abortion is "approved" in certain cases ... which points to the gutless hypocrisy at the core of the argument.

/shrug
edit on 21Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:22:24 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Glinda

#theghostofcicil

Would it be too much to ask, as the author of the thread, that you too stay on topic?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well you must be a real treat at parties!

I don't care about republican/democrat drama. You seem to be so caught up in the left wing world that you think anybody who doesn't agree with you must be a republican.

Hate to break it to you, I am not a D or R, and I couldn't care less about your political talking points hating on republicans.

Why would I waste my time arguing partisan political BS with you?

Republicans and Democrats are both equally ignorant and annoying.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well you must be a real treat at parties!

I don't care about republican/democrat drama. You seem to be so caught up in the left wing world that you think anybody who doesn't agree with you must be a republican.

Hate to break it to you, I am not a D or R, and I couldn't care less about your political talking points hating on republicans.

Why would I waste my time arguing partisan political BS with you?

Republicans and Democrats are both equally ignorant and annoying.

More crap about me. Not only do I not care, as stated, you're posting against T&C. Offered as a "Helpful Hint."

You mentioned your personal ideas about what "right and left" are doing and your estimations about how these groups are acting in regard to this topic.

I used your terminology. However, not one of the points that you are responding to even address right and left, much less, Republicans and Democrats.

If you don't want to "argue" then why are you commenting on my posts on this topic? Just stop.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You obviously still can't figure out the fart joke. I was referring to your arrogance similar to a typical liberal douche in San Francisco that farts into a wine glass and smells it like they would a fine wine. So in love with their own BS that they think their farts smell amazing.

This isn't a political thing for a lot of people. I know that seems crazy for you since your whole world is either white or black, up or down, right or wrong, but it's true.

I haven't heard one argument from the right stating they want to get rid of abortions because of this. They want to defund PP which I disagree with, but that doesn't mean banning abortion.

The majority seem to be focusing on the negotiation of specific parts of the fetus to try and profit. Now when I say profit I don't necessarily mean they are trying to put money in their own pockets, but why would anybody be surprised if they did. There are sick people out there.

Why not just regulate this so we don't have people #ing haggling over fetus part prices...it's just gross. If you don't see that side of it then there is nothing more to talk about, and knowing your kind I would be surprised if you actually did see that side of it.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Danke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You were the one who asked me a question, should I have just ignored you?

I try to help both sides see how stupid they are. That is why I do this sometimes.

99% of the time it is pointless, but I am trying to help the world evolve and move on from this primitive and outdated system used to divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Danke

/sigh

I was ignoring your "fart joke" because it's silly and off-topic. I "got it" when you made it; there's no complexity to it.

You seem really impressed with it though; so, good on you!

Again, you're offering your summary of what you think I believe. Quote me or spare me.

If you don't think "the right" intends to ban abortion, you just aren't listening.

Tissue contributions were regulated and have been approved since 1993. Mitch McConnell was in favor.

"My kind" ... LOL.

Deal. Looking forward to silence between us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join