It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
(Said with glee...) #AnotherBoy

(Said with an authoritative tone)..."don't smush it"

So what is it that IS "another boy?" A clump of tissue or a formed human developing, with legs and arms and a beating heart that was stopped and then placed in a dish to "sort."

Menegle face palms in Hell...we are lost as a civilization if we do not recognize the inhumanity to the most fragile life amongst us.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Well at least we all feel bad for Cecil the Lion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Planned parenthood are just paid serial killers!
Plain and simple!

DENY THAT!
edit on 7/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Planned parenthood are just paid serial killers!
Plain and simple!

DENY THAT!

I wouldn't even try. Facts won't sway you. Why bother? In fact... why did you bother? Not that there's any discussion with your contribution.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Glinda

Well at least we all feel bad for Cecil the Lion.

Somehow, I have my doubts that we all do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
(Said with glee...) #AnotherBoy

(Said with an authoritative tone)..."don't smush it"

So what is it that IS "another boy?" A clump of tissue or a formed human developing, with legs and arms and a beating heart that was stopped and then placed in a dish to "sort."

Menegle face palms in Hell...we are lost as a civilization if we do not recognize the inhumanity to the most fragile life amongst us.

What about after those "lives" are born?

Are you in favor of expanding Welfare and similar programs to care for them?
edit on 20Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:16:00 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What *IF* ?

Well that sure is an invasive hypothetical question isn't it.

But it certainly *IS* a possible conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DumbConservative

I am all for abortion. As an independent atheist I have no dog in this race. A woman should be able to do whatever she wants with her body.

With that being said, this issue is making the left look somewhat naive and emotionless. The more you attack people's intelligence, character, or political affiliation over this, the worse you look.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What *IF* ?

IDK about anyone else but I don't deal in "if". "If" is obfuscation and the death knell of a cogent argument.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
a reply to: DumbConservative

I am all for abortion. As an independent atheist I have no dog in this race. A woman should be able to do whatever she wants with her body.

With that being said, this issue is making the left look somewhat naive and emotionless. The more you attack people's intelligence, character, or political affiliation over this, the worse you look.

How is "the right" looking to you at this point?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As bad as they always do on these kinds of topics. Although it does seem like this is less of a political issue for most of them at this point, and more of a moral/ethical issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm not convinced added welfare would even have been, or be necessary in the "future".

You seem to be assuming all abortions are at poverty levels, and assuming the failures of government would have become worse because of no, or less abortions.

But even if true,

Take a 50 year timeframe, and you would have more people working and possibly not even any international expansion policies like NAFTA taking away American industry.

The internal economy would have expanded more that it did.

I bet the entire political/economic atmosphere would have been different had people been allowed to live.

Not all 50 million abortions happened at the same time either.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have little faith in this since they couldn't even get her title right. She is not the vice president of planned parenthood. Her real title is medical director of Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains. Think of her as a district manager she oversees branches in the area of Denver.

Interesting side note I was reading how hackers have been attacking planned parenthood got so bad they took their site offline. And also these people made a big mistake they had a court order to cease and decist someone going to jail over real easing this. Unless the judge is in a good mood. Until the court makes a decision on the deffamation suit they aren't supposed to release videos. So now not only can they be sued for millions but now they can end up serving jail time. This anti abortion group isn't very smart.
edit on 7/30/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm not talking about abortions, I'm talking about living babies and kids that need help.

Are you willing to provide for them through Welfare, or not?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That hacking story screams fake if you ask me. I have been working in Network Security for over a decade, and there is no need to take the site offline because of a DDOS attack. They wanted to use it as a soapbox to distract and attack the republicans.

They are blaming the republicans for 200,000 people not being able to get the "important" information they need from their website, when in reality they only have themselves to blame.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

As bad as they always do on these kinds of topics. Although it does seem like this is less of a political issue for most of them at this point, and more of a moral/ethical issue.

Then may I respectfully submit that you need to pay a bit closer attention to what their actual arguments are, to wit.

1. Abortion (which they see as murder) is "acceptable" sometimes when they say so.

2. Living kids don't need any additional help through social programs to have decent lives.

3. Killing women and children (aka the politically correct "collateral damage") in foreign countries is "acceptable."

3 A. Oh, I left out "MURICA!"

4. Police using terminal force against minor offenders is "acceptable" ... "don't do the crime, et. al."

5. Death penalty, "get 'er dun!", etc.

It is not a moral or ethical issue. It is a desire to control others via their own religious beliefs and implement that politically.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

That hacking story screams fake if you ask me. I have been working in Network Security for over a decade, and there is no need to take the site offline because of a DDOS attack. They wanted to use it as a soapbox to distract and attack the republicans.

They are blaming the republicans for 200,000 people not being able to get the "important" information they need from their website, when in reality they only have themselves to blame.

I didn't see that Planned Parenthood had blamed the Republicans for the hacking incident. Did you have a source for that?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm not talking about abortions, I'm talking about living babies and kids that need help.

Are you willing to provide for them through Welfare, or not?

Living babies and kids that need help are getting help right?

You are assuming all newborns allowed to live in the past or future will automatically need welfare to survive.

I would require 100% proof of the necessity.

Can you show rock solid proof that aborted children would need welfare?

You also need to address the government plan to solve their failures.

Do you have proof that living babies and kids that need help are not getting help?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I couldn't even read that. All I could picture was somebody taking breaks in between points to smell their own farts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join