It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This girl reads while blindfolded using her 'third eye' :P

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"We have more than five sense"
~Elementalist

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Elementalist

Only to skeptics who live in society and believe only what they experience with 5 senses.

I laughed out loud at this comment.
Such a 20th century comment.
We have dozens of senses, none mystical or magical.
Please rejoin us in the 21st century when you're ready to catch up

You just said the same thing as the person you are responding to.
All senses and anything else is natural.
That's a silly slant to take and then also say dozens of senses..

And this after your above post.. Read both of them together.. Judging yourself. Blanket labeling entire centuries of thought even.. No star for you, lol. I would because the below would be a good point without the above.. A VERY good point. Too bad.

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Moresby

Ah yes, blanket labelling to appeal to the crowd.
Well done old chap, well done, lap up those bias confirming stars!

edit on 30-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

She appears to be looking through the gap in her blindfold down the side of her nose.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

She appears to be looking through the gap in her blindfold down the side of her nose.

I actually havn't watched it.. Accepting me as someone who sees bs right away, you would let me not watch, I hope.
The other side of the bs is posting obvious bs.. That's some real bs.

I have to go the other way and tell you guys I have seen through my closed eyelids and through the back of my head even..

I'll watch now. Gawd is it really a loose blindfold?? Please no.. Lol.

Eye patches under two blindfolds...
Umm.. But anyway. Not saying I buy this girl.
I do know from me that you can do this.

one of the quotes from the article..

was was blindfolded .

But then...

At least two people, including a Rotorua Daily Post photographer, tested the blindfold and said they could not see through it in any direction.

And..

edit on 31-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

No where did he say that specific quote. Also, he was scoffing at skeptics by saying they only experience things with 5 senses. That's what I was having a go at.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

well the quote which i slightly altered.

Only to skeptics who live in society and believe only what they experience with 5 senses.

Your response was that we have more senses..

I see better your angle with your last post, but still. People get too caught up with natural or or or magic.. Or SUPERnatural..

It's a silly mind trap.

Anyway I see you better now.. what you meant.

I've done it, so to me it's a silly question.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
What eye or vision are you using when seeing within the dream?

If you shut your thoughts off, and start to imagine and create within your mind, what vision are you using to see such?

Ever dream? Ever have a vision? Ever lucid dream or Astral project? Remote view?

What vision were you using if so?

Sure as heck wasn't your eyeballs that are limited to only the 7 colour spectrum mix, of the external reality. Which means everything being experienced through 5 sense OUTSIDE of the body.

Get it now? Third eye, mind eye... that thing on the pyramid of American bills. ..

Another example imagination = image nation = the space one creates images in their mind - what vision is being used to witness the imagination?

It's not a mystery to those who are natural in thought and balanced internally.

Have fun with that

I always thought of the many things the masterpiece "Holographic Disclosure" series does so well is to explain the holographic universe/simulated reality theory without sounding any cookier than a high school science text book. The point you're making, and making eloquently, is here if you go to about 4:50 in for those like me who need training wheel explanations with this kinda stuff.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

"I don't believe there is an ionosphere"

Duh , how would an ionosphere stick to a flat earth . Talk about your bleeding obvious con job .

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I know what you mean, I too have had the experience of seeing without my eyes. It has happened more than once, but i have never been able to so at will. There must be a stimulus or circumstance I am over looking in trying to recreate the phenomenon at will. It has happened when sleeping and I can see the room around me as if I were awake and my eyes were open, it has also happened during meditation as you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ahhh... Indians. The same 'Indians' who worship mongoloid infants born with four, malformed legs and a tail as 'gods'. I think I'll need to see this in person, using something I'VE WRITTEN, to even entertain the possiblity of the voracity of such a claim.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

What amazes me most, are the moronic comments below the article. Here we have a most interesting phenomena, reproduced, and without apparent fraud - which should give really push to study this further. But then, the mongoloid neanderthals come with comments about black magic, devils, randi, trixers of all sorts, etc ... This really puts me off, since thse ass-wipers really reduce the issue to zero, and serious studies are shining with absence. Think about it - if we can really emphasize this phenomena, what that could do for blind people, and their quality of life. There are real opportunities, but only after hard core work.

What about all the comments linking them to the million dollar challeng? If this was real they would take it in a heartbeat, not only would it validate their claims, but they get a million dollars if successful. Problem is they have to do it under proper scientific controls, which non of them are willing to do.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Russia's not uncommon, for example, it youtu.be... class can. important thing is not what you read and know , what you are doing apply knowledge in practice or stupidly follow the instructions

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I think you're putting Descartes before the horse. And the word is from the Latin word "imago", not image+nation.

ha ha that was the most entertaining line I've ever read on ats...congrats,we need a famous quotes forum so we can remember these brilliant sayings.
On another note,although I don't think we should be so skeptical,the only thing I've learned in all my years alive is we know nothing of the realities of how our world really works.We are all still in kindergarten.
edit on 1-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you watch the video, at one point the girl stops reading and has to bring the card she's holding closer to her "blindfolded eyes" so she can continue reading...not to mention the placement of the card which is conveniently located in the spot it needs to be to be able to peak through the blindfold.

I'm sorry but I don't think you even need to be a skeptic to see through this con, because I'm not a skeptic of the paranormal and I see through it...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

What eye or vision are you using when seeing within the dream?

If you shut your thoughts off, and start to imagine and create within your mind, what vision are you using to see such?

Ever dream? Ever have a vision? Ever lucid dream or Astral project? Remote view?

What vision were you using if so?

Another example imagination = image nation = the space one creates images in their mind - what vision is being used to witness the imagination?

I think you're putting Descartes before the horse. And the word is from the Latin word "imago", not image+nation.

You really didn't touch on anything I said. Obviously because you can't and lack experience.

Yet you have more stars the I. Which says enough about this insecure community of skeptics and externalized material minds.

Sorry, I don't smoke pipe, that's not healthy.

Add value, or don't add anything...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If this chick is for real expect her to be surveilled by government for the rest of her life

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You really didn't touch on anything I said. Obviously because you can't and lack experience.

Add value, or don't add anything...

Obviously, you didn't understand what Magritte was trying to tell you.

If a simple picture and one sentence is too much, try six words:

The map is not the territory.

See if you can take it from Korzybski.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join