It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG roman candle guns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I need to try this maybe get a few drones to aim at and pretend I'm an AA gunner in ww2.

Just so much fun!!.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Been researching and look what I found lol.

Oh many ideas of fun are happening in my head right now

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
…I didn't mean to burn down half the county, I wuz just havin fun….

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
AWESOME!

Man, I mean... Monkey, those things went on forever, and fired fast! The Roman Candles I inevitably find take forever between shots, and launch with all of the fervor of a hundred and eight year old man with prostate cancer's ejaculation. If they make it out the end of the tube, they dribble out about as far as my toes. That and there is always that one last shot that you never know if it's coming or not, you throw the "empty" into the bin, and 28 minutes later,boom!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That is so cool!!!! I want one. Then again, I'd probably get arrested. Great find! S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That was funny. Thanks for the laugh. They got the name right: Danger Bay. Man, what a great way to start the day.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys. Behave you guys. Dont hurt yourselves.
edit on 30-7-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys. Behave you guys. Dont hurt yourselves.

Yes, mom. We'll be good.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This made my day. a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No we will not we will still act like kids and get cut burnt scrapped and broken....with massive grins on our faces!!!.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have 2 sons in their 30's. I could tell you stories, but Im sure ya all got your own. We lived in the country so I had to deal with pipe bombs and M16s (I think that what the are called, any way a pretty potent firecracker) exploding in milk cartons I could go on and on. My sons would fit right in here. lol

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes, we will. Otherwise it wouldn't be much fun. Would it?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I think you mean M80. M16 is a rifle. I know what you mean though. I probably did it, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think your right! Im just glad they made to adulthood, and they have wives that have to worry about their stupid %^^$ and not me. lol

top topics

join