It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Time is now...."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Grey Area
As an individual that has been personally and deeply influenced by the beings behind the UFO phenomena, I cannot escape pondering to what extent the same type of influences have been applied to other individuals. Certainly, my case is not alone. --We abductees are a dime a dozen. What about the influences on better minds? Especially, I think about those individuals far more worldly than I that are movers and shakers of our world across all fields of endeavor.

I know precisely how I have (or mostly have not) operated “for the cause” during my life once having it tinged in a knowledge that the average person discards out of hand. But what about people in the news, for example that say and do interesting things that seems a bit far out. In addition to mere individuals, we must add collections of like-minded people, certain types of organizations, formal or not, that band together officially or not that say and do deeds that are more than a little off the mainstream of typical human activities? What exactly are their motivations and values? Have they randomly appeared because of their life circumstances or were some of them given particular. philosophical points of view that come out against the grain of the standard? In other words, is there a composite, master plan that is fully in operation to change the world as we know it into one that is totally different yet no one human or group of humans is managing it?

I cannot provide a scant bit of actual research to back up what I will suggest. I’ll just offer my views on what I see happening and what will continue to happen. The signs cannot be denied, they are present. All that can be denied is connecting links. I’ll warn beforehand those that take that approach that in human relations there frequently are no direct routes from one phase of humanity into another one. The factors of change sometimes seem to arrive spontaneously as if by magic and not just by circumstance. No one can prove magic…or disprove it either.
For all of this preamble, I offer only the possibility that four factors of our present situation are connected and tend to point toward one eventual result, a new humanity.

First, the presence of the concept of ETs present in the Universe elsewhere if not here is a mind-shaking stress to human consciousness and will result in a complete evaluation of our existence.

Second, the implantation of the concepts of the New World Order is fast taking root around our world.

Three, the concepts and implantation of the process known as “political correctness” are outpacing the ability of the average human in the West to keep abreast of the theory. The rest of the world will follow.

Four, a new “religion” will flourish from this former wasteland of human superstition and existence. The basic, more noble ingredients of the practice of Scientology, becoming “clear,” will become a the practice or merely one method to enable the three areas mentioned above to bring about the correct level of human consciousness which has been long denied by baser urges.

--Gotta go, more mundane items in today's world calls.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Four, a new “religion” will flourish from this former wasteland of human superstition and existence. The basic, more noble ingredients of the practice of Scientology, becoming “clear,”

You are deceived if you think Scientology has any noble redeeming features. Go pedal thetans and Xenu elsewhere. No time for charlatans.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Four, a new “religion” will flourish from this former wasteland of human superstition and existence. The basic, more noble ingredients of the practice of Scientology, becoming “clear,”

You are deceived if you think Scientology has any noble redeeming features. Go pedal thetans and Xenu elsewhere. No time for charlatans.

Agreed. Hubbard was a charlatan. A politician has more redeeming traits. I would call his successor a snake, but I don't want to insult the snake.

Sorry OP. I doubt you'll get any recruits for scientology at ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Four, a new “religion” will flourish from this former wasteland of human superstition and existence. The basic, more noble ingredients of the practice of Scientology, becoming “clear,” will become a the practice or merely one method to enable the three areas mentioned above to bring about the correct level of human consciousness which has been long denied by baser urges.

LOL a Scientology like religion flourishing? The time's not now. The time is never....

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I thought of adding a disclaimer, but figured it would be a waste of time and space. I'm not in any way supporting the cult of Scientology, for anyone to think that is allowing pre-conceived ideas to cloud their objectively looking at the situation. Their ideas of getting "clear," while drastic and brutal in bring a person to a "clear" perspective, is a shortcut to the future.

I have little hope of anybody even on ATS seeing beyond their established views (where did they come from?). I reckon that is why some of us were taken up by the ETs and given an instant set of new values. To have them kicking in a generation or two before the genetic changes they also started would take root.

I needed to get this thread out. I won't be defending it further from the unthoughtful. it would be a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

I needed to get this thread out. I won't be defending it further from the unthoughtful. it would be a waste of time.

I don't think the responses thus far have been "unthoughtful". More like realistic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Their ideas of getting "clear," while drastic and brutal in bring a person to a "clear" perspective, is a shortcut to the future.

Hubbard was trying to stand on the shoulders of giants, without giving credit where it's due. The concept of a "clear" sounds romantic, but the reality is vastly different. What Scientology calls "clear", is a cheap copy of NLP and Hypno-therapy, with the addition of the Catholic tradition of confession. It's an ad-hoc mixture of the three, as well as alluding to Zen practices.

I'm not dissing you personally, but scientology methods do more for the organization, than for the individual by far. Those who undergo the brainwashing tactics of scientology, are anything but "clear". Sorry to focus only on the scientology portion of your post, but it was a big red flag, and overshadows the rest of your OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What exactly are their motivations and values? Have they randomly appeared...

The 'aliens' motivations are centered around a very obvious stealth teaching agenda.

The evidence is irrefutable and undeniable.

The vast majority of alien encounters involves some type of spiritual phenomenon.

I haven't seen ANY evidence that suggests UFO's are spaceships.

This is the very reason that there is so little solid evidence for UFO's.

That reason is because they are NOT UFO's.

They MUST hide their real agenda behind a facade of deception and all of it has been deliberately covered up.

Even the UFO researchers themselves are hiding information out of fear of ridicule.

Many of these researchers have exposed the fact that the entire UFO phenomena is shrouded by lies, deception, fraud, and coverup.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? (Ibid., p.33)

Some folk are only too keen, observes Bates, “to imbibe the stories told by these visiting entities, though they cannot scientifically establish their origin or indeed their reality in the physical realm. We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?” (Ibid., p.221)

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

As an individual that has been personally and deeply influenced by the beings behind the UFO phenomena, I cannot escape pondering to what extent the same type of influences have been applied to other individuals.
The extent? Well, look at the world and the shape its in. Look at all the covert agendas playing out, the information, the disinformation, the wars, the corruption, the greed, the misplaced love. In short, its a world without identity, and quite insane. At least all that is the appearance, and we already know, that can be deceiving.

So you ask, is their a deeper truth that as yet has not been revealed? Let your sanity prevail, when you decide.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This clip is from South Park’s 9th season, If you’re unfamiliar with Scientology, consider this a quick refresher course.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Even though I don't believe in angels, demons, or deities. I still starred you for that Murgy. Mainly because I agree, the UFO phenomenon isn't what it appears to be.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

well those captured and died in crashes were certainly organic and their demonic origin couldn't keep them alive now did it?

but from whats "known" they indeed are liars.
on the other hand obviously can walk through walls and do other nasty things...
i would rather call them interdimensional beings or (if it's a simulated universe) the builders.

i think it gets clearer if we finally understand phenomena like those on skinwalker ranch.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
First, the presence of the concept of ETs present in the Universe elsewhere if not here is a mind-shaking stress to human consciousness and will result in a complete evaluation of our existence.

I disagree with this because most of us here on this website are believers in E.T.s in one way or another. I know when i first started to believe that there was other beings of consciousness either in our universe or other dimensions that weren't mainstream accepted knowledge, I didn't have any mind shaking stress to my consciousness. What's to say anyone else would either.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Of my four points in the OP, three are quite visible in this world of ours. But not eveyone can imagine them working together not so much by design or even happenstance. People like to think that humanity just plods along. "Nothing to see here, folks, move along." What we are witness to is a natural progression, and evolution.

The one point about adopting the Scientology process of becoming "clear" hit nerves that never get beyond the source. Getting "clear" is nothing but a psychological process where one person with only a little training asks probing questions sitting across a desk from a person that holds in each hand the electrodes of a crude lie detector. --No doubt the device has been updated to the latest technology, but that is the gist of the process, asking a person probing questions about who they are and taking them to task when the machine tends to indicate that they are not being truthful. By chasing down those self-believed falsehoods and delusions, the subject becomes more aware of who they are and how they operate and can change. It is therefore, a very simple process, if augmented, used in society by parents, schools, courts, etc. to arrive at the veracity of the individual under question.

I only know of two ways to get clear. The natural way is through the development by the individual of deep meditation techniques that take the person to a state of bliss, knowing themselves and the Universe. (Which is always and will always be impossible to explain to those not started on the pathway.) The other way would be for a "clear" type of process as used in Scientology. Perhaps chemicals can also produce the same results. Indications are that they can be a shortcut method, but the point is humanity is changing and many are eagerly seeing the need for the change.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I was not writing about Scientology in this thread, nor defending it. I merely stated that their procedure for getting a member "clear," much like baptism in a conventional religion, is a rite of passage that need not be seen only in the context of Scientology.

The dirty underbelly of Scientology is that once you spill your guts, dirty linen and innermost secrets getting "clear," those are recorded and can be pulled forth and used to control your life. From that point on they own you.

new topics

top topics

join