It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boom beach... Looking for acolytes...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi Folks... Especially those of you who love playing games on your phone...

A couple of weeks ago whilst on holiday my son introduced me to a game called Boom Beach... Urrgghhhh... guess what I was playing every time I went to the bog? :

Boom Beach is a strategy game that combines attacks on other players with attacks against computer generated bases. The game's storyline is set in a tropical archipelago with the player on an island with defenses and troops (similar to the gameplay in Supercell's Clash of Clans game)

More here : en.wikipedia.org...

You can join here : www.playboombeach.com...

HOWEVER...

I am bloody sick and tired of having all of my ressources pillaged by the Chinese armchair folks who are paid to do so... and I am desperately grappling out there to ask and invite all of you who may be interested in joining my special forces to give them a good kick up the arse...

Anyone interested? If so please U2U me and I will send you my special forces name (my old ATS Pseudo) in order that we can give the chinks a good kick up the arse.

Kindes respects

Nibs
edit on 30-7-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey I just installed this game. Seems fun. How can we join up!!??

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I like this game much more that PockemonGo which literately everyone is crazy about today. While writing my thesis I found only one article that shows me what I can find positive there for myself: much of walking and exploring neighborhood area. By the way I was writing on Political science and name of the article sounds somehow like "Pokemon made what Michelle Obama has been trying to do for ten years: Americans finally went outdoors”

join