It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad Condemns Turkish Airstrikes in North Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It seems the plot thickens. This is from a Turkish newspaper, it looks like Iraq doesn't like Turkey's entry into the fight against ISIS. I don't understand why Iraq does not like people fighting against ISIS, but there is a lot of things I don't understand going on over there.

diplomacy.bgnnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well they are technically bombing in Iraq without Iraq's permission. Even though the Kurds run the area Iraq still claims it as its own. When ISIS is done it is likely you will see fighting between Iraq and the Kurds to while Iraq tries to retake authority over they area and reset the borders pushing the Kurds back from any advances they have made.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well technically they are attacking Kurdish (PKK) and say it's the ISIS

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Looking forward to the day when all local waring factions in ME run out of personnel, toyotas and resouces and there's that last WTFH moment.

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 30-7-2015 by bally001 because: spellin mistook

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
No technically that's wrong, they're attacking the Kurds in Iraq AND Syria and say its the PKK.
They're not hiding anything. Iraq, knows its wrong, the Kurds know its wrong, the whole region knows its wrong, but the west are playing dumb because Turkey is a member of NATO.

It's completely disproportionate to bomb foreign targets in neighbouring countries over the death of two police officers at the hands of an angry mob in your own country. Turkey is way out of line here there's no two ways about it.
edit on 30-7-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Lets see if the riots starts like the last time. Somehow MSM forgot how to write about that

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

furthermore... I think that Turkey has ambitions to take over the leadership of IS and the true zealot, Jihadist, Sunni radicals that are not tainted with the secret allegiance to the West who cobbled together the remaining old Iraqi army from the Saddam era (Baathists they are called I suppose) to create an extremist army that would fight Syria and conquer Damascus...

...but like all plans, the ISIS Army is gravitated towards the 'IS' =Caliphate instead of following clandestine, western black Ops instructions to get rid of Assad first...
IS + ISIS along with Boko-Harem will join AQ and other Jihadist Sunni sects to form a 10 headed Caliphate...
more than likely headed by the neo-Ottoman Caliphate based in Turkey...
a Turkey probably out of NATO altogether and a Turkey in contention with Iran & Saudi Arabia as the region power hegemon of the middle east / Arabian peninsula / north Africa -> later on central Asia and east+SE Asia

this is just the Beginning

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
IS + ISIS along with Boko-Harem will join AQ and other Jihadist Sunni sects to form a 10 headed Caliphate...
more than likely headed by the neo-Ottoman Caliphate based in Turkey...

You mean a 7 seven, 10 horned Caliphate, right?

en.wikipedia.org...(Revelation)

John saw the beast "rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." (Revelation 13:1) The beast was like a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion.

edit on 7/30/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join