It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 speculation sparked by debris found on Indian Ocean island

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Malaysia Airlines says it is “premature” to speculate on whether wreckage found in the Indian Ocean is from missing flight MH370, as authorities scrambled to verify the origin of the debris.

The two-metre long piece of wreckage, possibly from a wing part known as a flaperon, was found on a beach on the French island of La Reunion.

“At the moment, it would be too premature for the airline to speculate (on) the origin of the flaperon,” Malaysia Airlines said in a statement.

MH370 speculation sparked by debris found on Indian Ocean island
Could this be staged evidence? Just want to collect some opinions from members..
edit on 30-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2015 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

edit on 30-7-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Replaced link and trimmed quote. MOD NOTE: Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on 30-7-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Why do you think it could be staged evidence?
edit on 30/7/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Could you outline how you've come to believe this may be staged?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why staged? to what end? I cant think why it would be staged..so no.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The replies are good .. it is good you guys don’t think so.. It is what I want to hear.. I don’t want to add my crazy conspiracy mind into this .. but I still think it was cyber hijacked .. I wrote about it here but it is just my fantasy www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There is a detailed analysis here of the ocean currents in the Indian Ocean, which suggests that debris from the crash could have reached La Reunion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I asked it that way purposely.. given this is a conspiracy forum members either do or they don’t have a “funky” feeling about the disappearance of the plane.. It is good to see who thinks what.. I hope it makes some sense .. thank you upfront all.. I will say it started to be too expensive too search mindlessly
EDIT: sorry for the smiley face by all means do I not think this is one bit funny..

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

There is a detailed analysis here of the ocean currents in the Indian Ocean, which suggests that debris from the crash could have reached La Reunion.

There is solid science behind the suspicion that the debris discovered on the shores of Reunion Island on Wednesday could plausibly be from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared in March with 239 people aboard.

First, there is the satellite tracking data, which was based on transmissions between the aircraft's automated systems and satellite networks. That data suggested the plane flew far to the southwest of Australia, in the southern Indian Ocean, which is where the Australian government continues its painstaking search of the seafloor to this day
THANK YOU WONDERFUL INFO ADDITION.. hope you don’t mind .. all credit goes to you

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No, I don't believe it's staged because I think somebody who would want to stage this would have done so much sooner than now. Those poor families, I hope this provides some closure if it is in fact from that plane.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisVH

yes .. it is a nightmare .. i can truly not imagine what they are going though ..

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
After reading the first few sentences it came immidiately to my mind that this is possibly
staged.
Then i red your opinion on this at the end of the thread..., "Could this be staged evidence?"
I think they placed it there to put an end on the whole MH370 thing..just my 2 cents on this issue.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

likewise
thank you for u little coinage

they were dishing out too much money

June 09 2014 article !!!!

Australia, in contrast, has spent more than $43 million since the search began.

So far, Malaysia has spent a total of 27.6 million ringgit ($9.3 million) on the search for the missing flight MH370, authorities said on Monday, giving a specific cost figure for the first time.

Advertisement

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
After reading the first few sentences it came immidiately to my mind that this is possibly
staged.
Then i red your opinion on this at the end of the thread..., "Could this be staged evidence?"
I think they placed it there to put an end on the whole MH370 thing..just my 2 cents on this issue.

So you think it was staged? Heres a question if they wanted to plant evidence why put it so far away from where the average person would expect?

Not everything is a conspiracy you know, sometimes tragic terrible things just happen because life isn't perfect.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Awolscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
MH370 speculation sparked by debris found on Indian Ocean island. Sounds a bit sus to me. I don't what shape it is but I don know that metal per se does not float in the water for 12 months or so. Not saying that something the right shape wont contain air.

It also sounds a little but too perfect also on the basis that all the right people have come out saying all the right things that soul like there intended to take the wind out of conspiracy theories. Just today some oceanographer has come and said that currents winds etc would bring wreckage to the coast.

Don't know how far this island is from the area they spent weeks searching for the plane.

This piece of metal could easily have been fabricated with part number and paint and dropped in the right place by a navel plane for we know.

I reckon the purpose of this 'find' to undermine speculation about what happened to it and to use it as evidence of hte suicidal pilot theory

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I believe it's mostly carbon fiber, and the growth on it makes it clear that it's been in the water for some time. Also, a piece of damaged luggage washed up on the same island. The plane crashed. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I still can't get over the fact that our perth radar never picked up the plane..

If it can pick up USA "invisible" millitary plane

The answer was that the radar was looking elsewhere and to get over it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

OTH-B radar is good, but isn't perfect. It can only see a limited area. As for seeing the B-2, it's the perfect type of radar to see stealth aircraft, sort of.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
thank you for all opinions

please keep them coming..

please don't turn this into a battle field

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
MH370

Don't know how far this island is from the area they spent weeks searching for the plane.

...evidence of hte suicidal pilot theory

I heard a number of 2700 miles

and the blackbox might have recorded the 'Allah Akbar' exclamation

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is a staged event as far as the media goes. They find a piece of debris over 2000 miles away that "could" be the wreckage and all day long the talking heads start bobbing.....

If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

Funny thing is, they don't even have to prove conclusively now that it was part of the wreckage. Because of all the "robble robble" in the 24hr news cycle, if we never hear of this again most walking meat puppets will now already be under the impression the "mystery" is solved. Just like 911, Iraq war and everything else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join