It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California is Dieing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
As i said in my intro. I live up in the mts of north Cali. I just want to say that the drought that we are going through here is getting very alarming. Many of my neighbors wells have went dry, some of them have had to leave their homes and move to town . A fate worse than death for us hill folk. You are more in tune with nature living out here and just like when you are in tune with your spouse and can tell when they not feeling well , I can tell that something is wrong . Ive lived up here for over 25 years now, i have never seen it this dry. There has been no real winter for three years now. Its beginning to feel unreal , the animals are all acting strange and aggressive. And those of you that think the government isnt spraying us with something come and stand on this mountain for a couple days and i will show you the planes at work. All of us up here know it and watch the spray spread out and turn the sky grey. We see the trees all dieing from the top down. We live in fear of fire and pray that our well holds out. I really dont care what crap falls out of Trumps mouth. Im watching a whole forest die.

i

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mosesone

Well, it rained twice in SoCal! It even got humid for a day!

I guess when the earthquake and Japan or Haiti I forget changed the earths axis slightly maybe that also caused some weather pattern changes as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mosesone
As i said in my intro. I live up in the mts of north Cali. I just want to say that the drought that we are going through here is getting very alarming. Many of my neighbors wells have went dry, some of them have had to leave their homes and move to town . A fate worse than death for us hill folk. You are more in tune with nature living out here and just like when you are in tune with your spouse and can tell when they not feeling well , I can tell that something is wrong . Ive lived up here for over 25 years now, i have never seen it this dry. There has been no real winter for three years now. Its beginning to feel unreal , the animals are all acting strange and aggressive. And those of you that think the government isnt spraying us with something come and stand on this mountain for a couple days and i will show you the planes at work. All of us up here know it and watch the spray spread out and turn the sky grey. We see the trees all dieing from the top down. We live in fear of fire and pray that our well holds out. I really dont care what crap falls out of Trumps mouth. Im watching a whole forest die.

I live in Aridzona (pun intended). Us Freemen here, we live with temperatures exceeding 105 degrees Fahrenheit. When the worm sign shows up from the Southeast, we put down pool covers (thumpers). Close our doors and window, as best we can.

In my earnest, I forgot to post what us new "Phoenicians" have to put up every summer.

i

edit on KThu, 30 Jul 2015 00:51:18 -0500am3120151840 by Kratos40 because: Added more content

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oh yeah where at in NorCal ?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, Its just global marming science telling you the facts. It's gonna get HOTther.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Was northern california an arid desert region during the Minoan and roman warming periods?

I guess with all the old redwoods that used to exist there Id say no.

What kind of tales do the older trees of the area tell?

Long harsh droughts?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
Shasta county , Big Bend, is the closest village. That storm looks bad , I guess when 18 million people move east all of a sudden people will take notice of what we are dealing with out here.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The records show that there have been droughts , some long, but in a time when there was way less people, no large corporate farms irrigating huge tracts of land.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The records show that there have been droughts , some long, but in a time when there was way less people, no large corporate farms irrigating huge tracts of land.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mosesone
a reply to: Kapusta
Shasta county , Big Bend, is the closest village. That storm looks bad , I guess when 18 million people move east all of a sudden people will take notice of what we are dealing with out here.

I am a few hrs south of you , But i am on a well now and lucky i haven't felt the effects just yet .

Good luck to you though!stay safe !

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well, millions of people left for Cali during the dustbowl. Guess you're all coming back?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Guess this is going to drive up the prices of my Grand daddy purp and OGK.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

nope same as it ever was

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Do you have any pics of the tree's which are dying from the top down? Or the spraying and such. It would be interesting to see.

Hopefully all of CA isn't dying, I don't think the rest of the states could easily handle the mass influx of Californians, lol.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Trinity county native myself. I miss it. I always find it humorous when someone says they live in a rural town on the east coast of 13,000 people. I actually had someone here on ATS try and argue that with me. Yeah, you know what I am talking about.

Haven't been there in a few years but that area has always been pretty dry. Don't worry, I know the weather patterns there quite well. This winter will be a wet one.

As far as spraying goes, all I know is that having lived in a few other areas of the country , I have never seen the "chemtrails" like I did there. I am not claiming or denying they exist

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Washington State here and we are in the midst of a recording breaking heat wave with no end in sight.

This is mostly due to the mass of warm water in the Pacific, the Blob as it is called. It is playing hell with our weather all along the west coast.

I've been here 63 years and the weather is definitely changing over the decades.

just google "warm Pacific blob" and read on..there are massive articles about it. I am positive it is because of Fukushima.

news.discovery.com...

Don't get me started on chemtrails...some days the sky looks like a checker-board!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah Hidinout, I know about the blob. When you read about geo engineering and the way it works they state that they can cause a large stationary high pressure zone that bends the jet steam. The government fully admits that it can do this . Isnt that what the blob is?........Hidinout old coon, they are trying to burn us out, keep your roof wet. and pray....

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
this summer feels persistantly like 10 degrees hotter to me than last year. its practically september already and still hot here in socal, its supposed to be cooling down by now but its NOT.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Since when? It normally doesn't cool down until the end of September. The first chilly night doesn't come until the middle of October. I have never seen it cool down in August, ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Born and raised in Tennessee and we are also experiencing the climate change.

Usually in August it is hot as hades but it's been pleasant. Really nice weather actually.

Solar weather plays a huge roll on our weather. Patterns don't last as the climate and atmosphere will always change.

Earth changes are inevitable. We like many of our forefathers will have to migrate.

Stay safe!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join