It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts, You @!#$ing Idiots

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

obviously a bunch of congressmen and women in washington...

www.politico.com...

I have nothing to say at this point, heck with it. They shut down the gov't over this then I suggest that they just don't pay any of the higher level gov't employees the time they are sitting on their arse instead of working!

(post by nomdeterreur removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nomdeterreur
maybe he just likes the size of his family the way it is...
ya know if you don't want to have babies, don't have sex???

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: links234

"...IT'S about the size of a kidney bean." "It."

Scary, scary folk you apologists.

I am always surprised when I see very intelligent people arguing that abortion (all abortion) is murder. Clearly this is about moral ideas, religious ideas but not about the reality.

People have differing views on what and when a lump of cells becomes a person. We shed millions of cells they are not a person, we grow tumors that are removed that is not a person, human cells are not people. When the brain is not developed and functioning it is a shell.
People like to say it has the potential to become a person and you took that away. I may agree with that if we were living in the garden still! Young person with two babies pregnant with another, hopelessness, hunger, hate, pain and death. Potential to come into this world suffer, become ill and old and die. Do I feel the unwanted child should be built to completion anyway? No.

According to WHO, approximately one million people commit suicide each year worldwide, that is about one death every 40 seconds or 3,000 per day. For each individual who takes his/her own life, at least 20 attempt to do so. Suicide has a global mortality rate of 16 per 100,000 people.Sep 10, 2011

edit on 30-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomdeterreur
a reply to: links234

The link is clearly pro-abortion propaganda. And the logic (lack of it) displayed to prove that PP is not selling human body parts (yes... for all you non scientific types... a fetus is still human body parts). Clearly this post was made by PP workers trying to save their sinking ship.

ATS has become a "distraction center" of mammoth proportions....

shutting down account in 3....2....1....

Interesting,

I believe many if not most who are pro abortion more then likely would NOT have a problem with the selling of little baby hearts, but then what do I know I am a bleeping idiot.
edit on 113131p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Salon?

Typical.

Breitbart? Tyypical.
WORLD EXPLODES OVER DEAD LION, IGNORES PLANNED PARENTHOOD
But keep stretching that false equivalence if that's what floats your boat.

and there is reason

Thirty years ago there were 200,000 lions roaming wild across the continent – but now there are only between 15,000 and 32,000 left. West African lions have been largely forgotten due to political apathy to conservation.

World Population Clock: 7.3 Billion People

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yep, all pro-abortion people are evil, heartless monsters. Not only do they approve of selling little baby hearts, I hear they grind up baby bones for bread, and eat their livers.

Sometimes with lima beans and nice Chianti.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yep.

Plus, where is it written that a person can't handle being upset or happy about multiple things at once?

Guess the world didn't explode enough for some peoples' taste over these videos...you know...while the jury is still out.
edit on 7/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: my French accent crept in there for a minute...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
At one point Dr. Ginde says; 'It's a baby.'
Talk turns once again to pricing at this point, with Dr. Ginde telling the actors posing as buyers; 'I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.'
This as opposed to a flat fee for the entire fetus.
Later, as the medical worker continues going through the fetal tissue, he says; 'Another boy!'

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The embryos are ALIVE

Tumors are alive.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: windword

I'm asking because I really don't know and no one has ever had the balls to answer.

My guess is if they are alive when extracted, then they qualify as human beings. Is this correct?

In the same sense that a mole removed was alive, it could not live without the host.

link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: The GUT

The embryos are ALIVE

Tumors are alive.

Some people even name their tumors, and assign them a gender and personality.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Ginde implies that PPRM’s lawyer, Kevin Paul, is helping the affiliate skirt under the fetal tissue law: “He’s got it figured out that he knows that even if, because we talked to him in the beginning, you know, we were like, ‘We don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’” The buyers ask, “And you feel confident that they’re building those layers?” to which Ginde replies, “I’m confident that our Legal will make sure we’re not put in that situation.”

Right here

"you know, we were like, ‘We don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’” The buyers ask, “And you feel confident that they’re building those layers?”

Because they were being ENTRAPPED and saying they were going to follow THE LAW.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Some people even name their tumors, and assign them a gender and personality.

LOL! And other body parts like the girls and the soldier! HA! I had a car I named "Feet", as in "Feet, don't fail me now!"

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Once upon a time there was something called personal responsibility,for example my aunt went away had the baby and had it adopted but thank you for the update with the current paradigm

Many cases come up one recent, a couple adopted two children who were then tortured and raped all of their lives, sometimes they are killed eventually and who knows?

To live not knowing where your child ended up and in what situation or not choosing to let the cells develop into a child in the first place, I know what my choice would be.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Lol. I'm not surprised... I really hope that CMP loses everything over this. This is just dishonesty to the extreme.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Wait so killing a person isn't murder?

Someone. Should tell the court system we've been wrong!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Killing a person is murder.

Aborting a fetus is not.

Man, I'm glad we cleared THAT up! I almost thought you had the wrong idea or something!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wintermichelle
The thing is, PP offers medical abortions FIRST. If they were money hungry for fetuses, why would they push their patients to take a pill and pass the fetus in the privacy of their own home? Flushing money down the toilet?

They also work hard at getting teens on birthcontrol and the birth control they have given free in the world has prevented many starving babies.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well in my aunts case the guy is a very successful computer engineer with a loving family they've tracked each other down and get on very well,these days there are ways and agencies to get the child to decent parents but yes bad foster parents and other avenues of child abuse do happen-thats a different topic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join