It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The South is Locked and Loaded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Rev Manning

Reverend Manning has a sermon on the state.of affairs in America.

I am mobile today so no iimbed of YT video.

Let's discuss.

Let me know if link is bad...mobile doesn't go anywhere.

youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Rev Mannning
edit on 29-7-2015 by Granite because: try link again

edit on 29-7-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Is this the video?
Your link is broken,

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This might be it.

The South Is Locked And Loaded

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes that is it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on your opening post?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Confederacy aside. I agree with the message.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well spoken Rev. Manning. White or black, the South is where real American men are made.

We're not all liberal morons up here.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The saddest part of this all is that while he is focused on one thing, that of same sex marriage, the rev is violating the various other laws of the bible and yet fails to see the one message out there that is fully ignored and abused, or forgotten about, and the very people that he would need support from will recoil and tend to start pulling away due to the hypocrisy that is shown there.

If one is going to use the old Testament laws as an excuse to do violence, will they also be happy to live under the same sort of rules and laws that are carefully written down? You know the laws that prohibit a man from shaving? Or from not eating certain foods, or from not wearing different kinds of cloth? How many of these people who are so "God" fearing, own 2 houses or are willing to not touch their wife or have her prepare food or be in the same room when she is on her monthly visitor? And what is even more astounding, is that while they bulk at same sex marriage, it seems as those who are screaming the loudest and making the biggest amount of noise are working on their second, third and forth marriages.

The final question and this is one that should be asked of all of these people who are so religious is this: How can the kingdom of Heaven be open to the likes of Bundy and other murders who are executed by the state for the most terrible crimes, yet be closed to 2 people, who have done nothing wrong, whose only "sin" is to love each other and are of the same sex?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

What are your thoughts on your opening post?

I was born and raised on west coast so I had no appreciation for southern's until 3 years ago.
I have great respect for all southerners...religious or otherwise.

I have one trip to Florida and that is it for experiencing the people.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yea well, it's happening this fall. So all these "southern men" have about a month to cowboy up.

Everybody wants to be a gangster till its time to do gangster snip.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Do you agree with the premise that the south is locked & loaded?

Just trying to see where your opinion is on your OP, I haven't seen it yet...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Do you see all the symbolism in the background images?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I get what you're saying. But here's something I'm constantly reminded of: not all Christian denominations follow the same things. There are more than 30,000 different denominations of Christianity globally, so it's never good to put them all in the same category or hold them to the same standards.

Some completely reject the Old Testament; some reject parts of the Old Testament; and some like Rastafarians, Amish, and Mennonites follow all of the Old Testament (and the Ethiopian Orthodox Church follows a longer version of the Old Testament). Some denominations openly preach bigotry & racism while others openly preach tolerance & love. Some preach wealth & the prosperity gospel, while others focus on the Gospels, charity & abandoning worldly wealth. There are even some that believe in holy war while others are pacifists, etc.

The problem is that our media only focuses on the negative & belligerent Christians while ignoring the positive ones, so it gives a slanted narrative of Christianity. Think of it like this; most African Americans & Hispanic people are Christians. Yet the belligerent & bigoted Christians here hate them & have no problems being racist against them. So which Christians speak for Christianity in these situations? Even the KKK considers itself a Christian group, even though it routinely attacked black Christian churches.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

My first thought it was gun related until watching the video you understand his sermon is focused on gay agenda...double ontranda?

I agree 100% now and all his videos I have watched over last 4 years.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

No I do not...please explain.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am not following, living in the south, and aware of our history both good and bad, I am concerned with the SOUTH IS LOCKED AND LOADED aspect, and the speaker, appearing to me, warning the north...

Subliminal message, or more of the divide and conquer BS that has been happening over the past few years?

It's like, some folks want a fight to happen, and the folks who want it are very good at pushing buttons...

My guess is the button pushers need all sides to focus their fighting urges upon them?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Subliminal messaging look at the staging the flags the background the images in the background.

This is screaming mind control.

link   
I live in Ohio, but I would have fought for the South if I had been forced to pick a side. They had a legal right to secede and the Feds made a bloody mess of everything. I love the South and its people.
edit on 2015/7/29 by Metallicus because: added

link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: onequestion

No I do not...please explain.

Look carefully.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join