It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have a seat...this could take a while.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Didn't realize the introductions forum was about making crap up? Care to introduce yourself or are you trolling ATS? After 20 posts you can certainly create a thread about being an alien in the jokes/pun forum, LOL, or Grey area.

You happen to know any werewolves?

Well God forbid one would want to display humor in their first freakin' post! There is no law against it, get over yourself.

How very douchey of you to call someone a troll on their first post.

What you mean like the accounts springing up yesterday? From the OP my guess was the same person calling himself a werewolf before getting banned.

Douchey? Like the liquid squirt stuff?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop trolling in this thread. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry, As a Charonesse citizen for over 60 years, I have grown an immunity to any harmful effects of milk. The secret is that I prefer fat free milk without the cream. Funny - I like whipped cream, sour cream for potatoes, and fat-free yogurt but whole milk not only makes me fatter, gives me extraterrestrial gas, and makes me have frequent urgent urination. This is all probably way more than you wanted to know, but what the hay. Thanks for acknowledging my Charonesse heritage and the normal sensitivity of most Charonesse to regular milk. I do not consider acidophilus or soy milk as being milk products, much less drinkable without catching in one's throat on the way down.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mosesone

Why, thank you, oh mighty one!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We are rigel4...
Resistance is futile. ... surrender your ship
And prepare to be boarded.

Welcome to the collective

edit on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:51:57 -0500515America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: booperbear

Hello and welcome. Milk is awesome.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop trolling in this thread. Thank you.

Trolling?! I applied to your post. Get a grip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join