It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They heard my cries LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
About a month ago I wrote this thread...

Bring them Back

I was wondering what TV shows people wanted to see make a come back... my choice was "married with children", probably my all time fav TV show... Well today look what I found!!

Start crossing your fingers now, all you lovers of "Married... with Children."

David Faustino, who starred as Bud Bundy on the irreverent Fox comedy, reunited with his former co-star Christina Applegate at the premiere of her new film "Vacation" and told E! he's working on a spinoff.

"Sony has it. They're excited about it," Faustino said. "They're working out some legal issues that we hope they work out."

Faustino said his former co-workers are agreeable to playing a part in a possible new show.

"The whole cast, including Christina, is down to do little bits in it," Faustino said. "The idea would be a pilot for a spinoff. That's all I can say right now. It involves me and few other people."

www.cnn.com...

SO... Maybe in the future they might actually bring back a show that I wanted... for once

Fingers crossed for sure

edit on 29-7-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Good call on that being one of the best shows ever.

Loved that, watched it every night.

Will give the new one a shot as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I used to love 'Married with Children'. Had a poster of Christina Applegate on my bedroom wall for years as a kid, lol.

I've actually just started watching all the episodes again. It's so dumb, but also hilarious and does bring back a lot of memories, it's also a very entertaining way to pass the time when you don't want to think about anything.

I'd definitely watch a spin off series, but I personally think they'd have to get Ed O'neill on board for it to be any good. But considering his got that whole 'Modern Family' gig going on, I don't know how likely that'll be.

join