It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

off-duty cop threatening to kill a driver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

These people make me sick. One would assume that an agency full of "good cops" would get rid of a member that openly threatens to murder someone for a traffic violation. This man thinks people need to obey him at all times. He threatened to shoot a man for trying to back away from a potential threat.

The man detained the motorist with a threat of death as member of the public not a LEO. If a civilian did this it would probably be considered kidnapping and holding someone hostage.

This same man, in 2012,

In 2012, a different video showed LeBert in a police uniform at the scene of an incident where a man is being questioned about drug activity. He's smiling and attempting to smear the lens of a camera. In the video, LeBert talks with the man recording him, and asks if he is the brother of the man the police are dealing with. "What they should do is take him up to the railroad tracks and tell him to lay down," said LeBert in the video.

One would think that this man is a threat to public safety and should not be allowed to carry a gun. How long will it be before someone gets murdered by this supposed "good cop".
edit on 29-7-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

I agree with you 100% man. It's a damn shame. The saddest part in all of this is: the driver would have gone to prison for defending himself if it had gone to that point. He was put on "leave", I mean seriously?! What a harsh punishment! That pig should be thrown in jail where he belongs. He clearly broke the law. Oh wait, he is the Law so it doesn't apply to him.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

I would have put it in drive and floored it if someone approached me like that. Then I would sue if he shot.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"His actions are troubling."

Great job, Chief. You really lowered the boom on him there.

"Take him up to the railroad tracks and tell him to lie down." Omg lulz that's so funny man. You should definitely say things like that to people, whether they're recording or not!

My guess: 30 year veteran, he's been doing crap like this since long before cell phones and dash cams became normal and he's too freaking stupid to change his asinine ways.

Detective Jackass

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah the way he conducts himself off duty presenting as dangerous should be concerning on duty as well. He's lucky the man didn't act in self defense, being unaware that was an off duty officer.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i,m going with some cops seem to be out of control at min but for that very low % and it being highlighted so much then where are the next cops coming from?

no one is going to be wanting to become a cop which if it keeps going the way it is then you aint going to have cops to keep the peace.

its a scary thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Oh myyyyyyyy gerddddddddddddddddddddd, This man made mistake behind the wheel! Lets treat him like he's an islamic extremist under the influence of meth and pcp! MERICAAAAA!!!" *lights a sparkler and fires several rounds into the air while slamming a pbr

Ok Ive had my fun lol

edit on 29-7-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
i,m going with some cops seem to be out of control at min but for that very low % and it being highlighted so much then where are the next cops coming from?

no one is going to be wanting to become a cop which if it keeps going the way it is then you aint going to have cops to keep the peace.

its a scary thought.

Well maybe if police started acting like professionals rather than terrorist there wouldn't be such an issue. There is a reason these videos are out on a daily basis. I imagine there would be more if people weren't too afraid to reach into their pocket to get their phone out.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

join