It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A minister named Jerimah Johnson stated the Holy Spirit revealed the following to him and also likened Trump to Cyrus of the bible.

Here goes;

Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 election. You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

God bless Trump, the great American!

No one else running to be president in almost (2) years from now deserves it more than our soon to be savior, Donald Trump.

Not a day goes by without Donald working tirelessly from sunrise to sunset for our passions, dreams, goals and well being.

They say god rested on the seventh day, but I know that on that day he secretly designed Donald Trump, our last hope and knight in shinning armor, sent forth from heaven to defeat the ignorant and evil powers that do not know the breath of their own evil doings, but will know this too late, from the sting of the sword of the Lord channeling through the mighty pen, gleaming with gold and encrusted with jewels, that Trump's humble yet mighty hand will strike note after note, defeating the all seeing eye and the ever so sullen march to the death of our dreams.

Amen.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Trump 2016! No more career politicians. I am enjoying the corporate controlled media going batash17 crazy over his surge and watch him steam roll these loser politicians.
edit on 29-7-2015 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
... somehow ... I'm not feeling this one.

Not that I'm not enjoying Trump immensely, but I have a hard time seeing him as some kind of appointed by God candidate.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No trumpets for trump, he is a buffoon.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually, if you investigate the bloodlines of all of our presidents, you will see that 95% of them have lineage to European royalty and even to the emperors of Rome.

I always cross check the candidates to wager on who will win based on how much royal blood they have.

Well, after extensive research I found out that not only does Trump have royal blood and emperor's blood, but his lineage goes all the way back to Jesus. His great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was Jesus.
It goes back even further than that though!
Jesus's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was the first ruler of ancient Summer and according to ancient text, actually arrived on the great ship from the endless balck sea (space) and was one of the first people on this planet.

So, I'm, ah, I'm going for Trump on this one.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Ah, we all go back to that lineage if you dig deep enough. After all there had to be first people on the planet for us all to descend from.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ah, we all go back to that lineage if you dig deep enough. After all there had to be first people on the planet for us all to descend from.

Hah! Evolution?
That is so 2000 late, everybody knows we are all the result of various ET projects involving local hominoids and Alien DNA.

Edit: I guess you're still waiting for some sort of official disclosure?
edit on 29-7-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe Donald Trump is meant to be one of the Trumpets of the Apocalypse. He sure blows like a trumpet when he speaks! Lol! Wouldn't that be funny?!
edit on 29-7-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Maybe Donald Trump is meant to be one of the Trumpets of the Apocalypse. He sure blows like a trumpet when he speaks! Lol! Wouldn't that be funny?!
edit on 29-7-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have read through this thread...and to me the word (delusional) comes to mind regarding some of what has been said.

Someone said Trump is humble...I disagree...the man is not humble at all.

Trump is definitely shaking things up in the GOP...and I think that is his intended purpose...he won't get the nomination.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Apparently all religious people don't have the same point-of-view on the question :

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hah! Evolution?
That is so 2000 late, everybody knows we are all the result of various ET projects involving local hominoids and Alien DNA.

Edit: I guess you're still waiting for some sort of official disclosure?

As an Rh-, I never got any kind of memo ... No.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
As far as the bloodlines until more candidates get closer to being the final for each party we may see genealogists come out with the work they've done. I know that the Bush's are related to the queen. When G. W. Bush ran they state he was closer related than who he was running against. Kerry I believe? Which both had affiliations to skull and bones.

Hillary Clinton May or may not be but we know that her husband Bill is related to the queen and if I remember he is also related to another president. I wanna say Jefferson but am not 100% on that.

They said Obama is not only related to Jefferson but also Cheeny oddly enough.

I would be curious at other big runners. Trump, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders and H. Clinton.

I don't know about you guys but I've always felt like what is in our blood is really in our blood and dictates our profession and what we do and what makes us dominant in.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yeah... for sure... I can see Trump being called out by the Lord & Holy Ghost to Prophecy about these days that are playing out like the Days-of-Noah again.

a Trumpet... or prophet or even one of the Two Witnesses of Revelations ...
I can just see Trump wearing 'sackcloth' piling ashes on his head like the endtime prophets will be doing during their 3 1/2 year ministry (i.e.: last 42 months of the Great Tribulation period)

the more famous Jerimiah Johnson to me is the JJ, mountain man movie starring Robert redford/ 1972
en.wikipedia.org...

the JJ preacher in the OP sounds like a stage name to me

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Um, how does one trace their lineage back to Jesus? After all the records for that era are not really spot on, and there is no record of Jesus ever having children.

new topics

top topics

join