It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan mass murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Did some one have informations about the execution of thousands of taliban/civilian prisoners in afghanistan ? And what's about the rumours that the nato Special Force was looking without doing anything ?

If some one have more info or want to express his opinion about this topics please feel free to post

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First, great avatar!!!!!!
!!!!!

Anyways, never heard of this. Not on any news I've seen. Think this would have made it.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Haven't found any mass murders yet,but they dealt with people in the most brutal ways.......

Public executions and amputations
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Did some one have informations about the execution of thousands of talibans prisoners in afghanistan ?

The talibans ? Are you crying for these animals who were slaughtering peopels as the red khmers did it ?

Or you don't mind about the talibans and it was just an excuse to tell us how bad the Spec Forces are ?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
like i give a damn
they need to all be exterminated anyway
damn cucaracha's

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Salem
Did some one have informations about the execution of thousands of talibans prisoners in afghanistan ?

The talibans ? Are you crying for these animals who were slaughtering peopels as the red khmers did it ?

Or you don't mind about the talibans and it was just an excuse to tell us how bad the Spec Forces are ?

I'm far from crying for them(talibans), but the reportage(british) I saw was mentionning WOMANS and CHILDRENS.

It seems that the new afghan governement is not better than the old one...

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All a shoddy cover up, for mass murders of innocent people. The disposition of disposing of religious people, who don't match up to their Taliban beliefs, a holy war of sorts, or you could call it a religious cleansing.

Dirty dogs!

new topics

top topics

join