It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistle blower testifies about destruction of evidence linking MMR2 to Autism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Happening now.

Congressman Bill Posey (Republican from Florida):

“Thank-you, Mr. Speaker.

I rise today on matters of research and scientific integrity.

To begin with, I am absolutely, resolutely, pro-vaccine. Advancements in medical immunization have saved countless lives and greatly benefited public health. That being said, it’s troubling to me that in a recent Senate hearing on childhood vaccinations, it was never mentioned that our government has paid out over 3 Billion Dollars through a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for children who have been injured by vaccinations.

Regardless of the subject matter, parents making decisions about their children’s health deserve to have the best information available to them. They should be able to count on Federal Agencies to tell them the truth. For these reasons I bring the following matter to The House Floor.

Nice Mr. Posey. Except for the part about having the choice. The politicians are working diligently every day to eliminate medical choice. They want captive customers.

Enter William H. Thompson.

All the authors and I met and decided sometime between August and September ’02 not to report any race effects for the paper. Sometime soon after the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can.

Link to hearings

William H Thompson PhD deserves some credit here.

I kept hard copies of all documents in my office, and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper. (End of quote of the doctor [William Thompson]).

edit on 29-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: late breaking news

edit on 29-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: big big #e

No surprise on the technicals. I know what I've learned over the last two years and no amount of repair can make me believe vaccinated people are healthier. It's russian roulette and the technology really doesn't work that well. Whistle blowers and heretics are my heroes.
edit on 29-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How did "Posey asks for hearing" become "CDC Whistle blower testifies about destruction of evidence linking MMR2 to Autism"?

Posey could ask for the Man in the Moon to testify, doesn't make it any more credible.

This whole "CDC Whistleblower" thing has been debunked many times over . Absolutely no surprise you're back with another misleading thread spreading fear and lies.

Educate yourself and stop spreading lies:

scienceblogs.com...
scienceblogs.com...
www.snopes.com...
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... n-american-boys/
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Regardless of the subject matter, parents making decisions about their children’s health deserve to have the best information available to them. They should be able to count on Federal Agencies to tell them the truth.

When did Florida legalize '___'? This guy has got to be on something, he doesn't seem to know what country he's in.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
How did "Posey asks for hearing" become "CDC Whistle blower testifies about destruction of evidence linking MMR2 to Autism"?

Posey could ask for the Man in the Moon to testify, doesn't make it any more credible.

This whole "CDC Whistleblower" thing has been debunked many times over . Absolutely no surprise you're back with another misleading thread spreading fear and lies.

Educate yourself and stop spreading lies:

scienceblogs.com...
scienceblogs.com...
www.snopes.com...
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... n-american-boys/
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

I could say a lot of things about you. I really thought you could read though.

William H Thompson was one of the authors of the paper

All the authors and I met and decided sometime between August and September ’02 not to report any race effects for the paper. Sometime soon after the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Regardless of the subject matter, parents making decisions about their children’s health deserve to have the best information available to them. They should be able to count on Federal Agencies to tell them the truth.

When did Florida legalize '___'? This guy has got to be on something, he doesn't seem to know what country he's in.

It's theater. Destruction of evidence is criminal fraud.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Nothing you are saying has not already been refuted in my post.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is one of those cases where you cannot trust the mainstream science and medical journals because of all of the big money behind big pharma. This is the same reason so many people question the research behind climate change. There is too much money to be made by creating a specific narrative.

There have been questions about these vaccines for years and I believe there is something to the concern. This is the same problem we see over and over again. You have big money against the little guy and a bunch of useful idiots quoting bought and paid for studies trying to help out the corporations.

Good post OP.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This information came out TODAY. It's in the congressional record. New information. Your refutations are all known Pharma shills.

Can we just switch to ad hominem attacks now?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
An imperfect system for sure, just like everything man made but, doesn't this far outweigh having smallpox, polio etc running around unchecked? My wife and admittedly has reservations when our daughter was born. We weighed the choices and came to the conclusion that it was much better to have her immunized.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A few things worth noting:

Posey says, "our government has paid out over 3 Billion Dollars through a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for children who have been injured by vaccinations." This is not strictly true. VICP award money comes from an excise tax on vaccines established for this very purpose, so it's really Big Pharma paying individuals who have been injured by vaccines. And it's not really known that all of them have been injured by vaccines; most VICP cases are settled and don't involve a legal determination that the vaccine caused the injury. Furthermore, the $3 billion number represents only one award per 1 million vaccine doses, spread out over 27 years. Finally, VICP isn't limited to children, though like all good politicians, Posey urges us to "think of the children."

www.hrsa.gov...

No surprise on the technicals. I know what I've learned over the last two years and no amount of repair can make me believe vaccinated people are healthier. It's russian roulette and the technology really doesn't work that well. Whistle blowers and heretics are my heroes.

Your hero, the "whistleblower," is staunchly pro-vaccine. Here he is in his own words:

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Good of him to come clean. If he retained copies, I hope he shares them with every media outlet around.

I see the deniers are already here full force.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So much controversy over this whole Vax issue .....

Me personally , I am 31 going on 32 and i was not able to get all my shots as a kid due to moving and other reasons , Never have i gotten any type of flu short or taken antibiotics for that mater. I have only ever been "really" sick one time when i was 18 and slept for a whole week. I would like to think that my immune system is strong because it has never been compromised in anyway , May sound strange but people get sick around me all the time , and I have caught bugs from people but it never seems to be as major and the initial sickness lasts a few days at most. I think I am ok not partaking in any vaccinations i listen to my body and i know my body ....

Well the truth is , honestly I am afraid to get any type of vaccination.

My aunt has a documented case of vaccination injury with my cousin and he is now autistic .

IMHO I think they do more harm than good ...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The Anti-Shot group needs to change their stance....nothing will get done when they're shouting 'no shot whatsoever.' If they'd change to 'let's investigate ingredients', at least then both pro and anti groups can meet in the middle. The Media hijacked this topic and took control of the narrative, to a point that causes hate between both camps.

So now, because Media Money is good at what it does, you have one pro idiot calling the anti idiot a terrible person, forcing the anti idiot to retaliate. Totally screwing any chance of intelligent debate.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
The Anti-Shot group needs to change their stance....nothing will get done when they're shouting 'no shot whatsoever.' If they'd change to 'let's investigate ingredients', at least then both pro and anti groups can meet in the middle. The Media hijacked this topic and took control of the narrative, to a point that causes hate between both camps.

Actually.......I am not anti-vaccination but I think it is tied to Autism and other issues. The people doing the research and testing are 100% corrupt in my eyes. They travel back and forth between government labs and corporations......This is a huge conflict of interest.

Also many times the amount of case like the measles does not warrant vaccination. It is very uncommon and I believe even if they stopped giving the vaccination would still remain very rare.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The source said " We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects, at either 18 or 36 months thresholds, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features."

Then it goes on about race effects, but no more words about autism.

This does not have anything to do with "vaccines cause autism"!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

This information came out TODAY. It's in the congressional record. New information. Your refutations are all known Pharma shills.

Can we just switch to ad hominem attacks now?

You already have.
Just there.
In bold.

I'd love to say that I'm amazed that you and your ilk are still trying everything in your power to disparage vaccines.
But I'm not amazed at all as I've seen the depths you lot will stoop to bolster your belief system.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Good of him to come clean. If he retained copies, I hope he shares them with every media outlet around.

I see the deniers are already here full force.

The vaccine deniers?
Yes, they're still around.
Pointing at the sky and throwing stones at the iron birds...
edit on 31/7/15 by Pardon? because: Formatting

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: Flesh699

Actually.......I am not anti-vaccination but I think it is tied to Autism and other issues. The people doing the research and testing are 100% corrupt in my eyes. They travel back and forth between government labs and corporations......This is a huge conflict of interest.

Also many times the amount of case like the measles does not warrant vaccination. It is very uncommon and I believe even if they stopped giving the vaccination would still remain very rare.

So much wrong in so few words.

Vaccination is not "tied to autism" no matter how hard people try to make it.

Every single researcher is corrupt?
Really?
And if they don't work for governments or corporations just who would they be working for or do you expect researchers to have a lab in their shed in the back garden that they fund themselves?

There's a very good reason why there aren't many cases of measles around.
Think about it...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Adding some additional information on teh co-authors that participated in the cover up.

two of the CDC researchers on the infamous 2004 study, who according to Thompson, destroyed vital documents, are Coleen Boyle and Frank DeStephano. They are both high-ranking executives at the CDC in the area of vaccine safety.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I find it funny that the U.S. is one of the few civilized countries that still has this controversy over vaccines.

Yes, there is certainly value in building immunity the natural way, by playing around in the dirt and scraping your knees and generally being kids. But there are pathogens that the body CAN'T fight off without vaccination.

Can vaccination cause complications? Sure. It's well documented that there are isolated cases of children have adverse reactions to vaccinations. Humans are an incredibly diverse species, and not one vaccine will be efficacious in 100% of the population without some people having a negative reaction to it.

I don't agree with FORCED vaccination, but people should really do research on how beneficial vaccinations and how infinitesimally small the chance is that your child could have an adverse reaction to it. Sadly, it's hard to do even a simple google search on vaccination without the anti-vaxxer pages flooding the results.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join