It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

290 million year old human footprint

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
290 million years old? Seriously? There's more proof that it was left by a barefooted time traveller than a human at that time. That picture has been mentioned on all kinds of sites, the best of which can politely be described as 'dubious'. So, no, it's not authentic.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I think its a real footprint because it looks like a footprint.

no it doesn't, even the part where the arch is is to narrow, it looks like the north carolina tar heels logo.

By being so adamant about this foot, and acting as if its a key part in validating your religion, actually hurts your case.
edit on 08am10am312015-08-01T10:22:05-05:0010America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

No need to play devils advocate. He is a troll that has no understanding of what he is talking about. Also, geologic dates are not sketchy regardless of what YEC proponents try to portray.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

OMG that's proof positive if I've ever seen it! Applying Born's standards we now know that unicorns have been proven to exist and that there is not a single piece of evidence for evolution!

originally posted by: mahatche
I'm no expert on this sort of thing, but I took some time to find some pictures of human foot prints in mud and the difference seems pretty obvious.

The edges in the 290 million year old print are almost cartoonishly perfect. In most of the real footprints the displacement of the foots pressure on the mud causes it to bulge out on the sides, and the spaces between the toes are not so pronounced.

the picture is actually larger than that, ATS resized it, but if you right click and select view image you can see the larger more detailed pic.

Ummmm. You just proved the bible. This shows that the original man created by god was perfect, just like that foot print. Of course all of those "later" samples will be be imperfect, they were made after the fall.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Or he had a sandspur in that side so he was doing the bent foot walk

(post by pianoasis removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join