It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati Cop Ray Tensing (suspected murderer) KILLING Sam Dubose FULL Video Released HERE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have watched the video numerous times now, specifically concentrating on the car just before the shot is fired.
I am having trouble seeing that the car moves before the shot is fired.
I don't think that it moved until after the cop shot the victim.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Here is the FULL LENGTH video of that pig cop Ray tensing, shooting Mr. Debose

I have waited to pass judgement until the full video came out..
After seeing the video, this is disgusting.
I would be worried about RIOTS to if i was
any of them Ohio coppers...

Tell us ATS Like it is.

University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing has been charged with murder in the killing of Sam DuBose, a black man, during a traffic stop two weeks ago. Prosecutors today announced the indictment and released video from Tensing’s body camera that shows him shooting DuBose in the head.

Tensing is “on administrative paid leave, and hopefully soon he’ll be on administrative paid leave in a justice center,” Hamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters announced at a press conference before showing the video. Tensing’s attorney said he planned to surrender himself today if indicted.

He faces life in prison.

“I was shocked ... it really broke my heart. It’s just bad. It’s just bad what he did,” Deters said, describing the shooting as an “intentional killing of another human being.”

gawker.com...
jus what does administrative paid leave entail?

Being paid while working at a desk or being paid while at home- depends on the jurisdiction.

So he has just murdered a man on camera and not only is he not in custody he is still being paid?

Yes. He said he would turn himself in if indicted, but I am not sure that stops those payments until he is proven guilty.

On almost EVERY case I see of obvious police negligence or murder, they are placed on some sort of PAID leave.
edit on 29-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Something scared him and the media would have found out by now if he had warrants.

A cop trying to get into my car without permission would scare me too these days.......

And I'm white.

link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
The recording shows the officer asking Dubose about a bottle he sees on the floor of his car, and Dubose hands it to him. (Officials have previously said it was a bottle of alcohol.) He then asks Dubose several times if he has his license on him.
www.nbcnews.com...

It was a a small glass bottle of GIN, You can tell it was still sealed
and filled to the top.. It was not an *open container*
edit on 29-7-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

1) did the officer have a real, justifiable reason for sticking his arm in the window? In my opinion, no. He created the situation.

Ya this is what I think as well.

The guy said he would give the officer his name, he just said he didn't have his ID on him.
That isn't really a reason to pull him out of the car right?

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's what I got, too. I don't think it was him "rolling" away because you can hear the engine rev up.

I'm only going to say the following one time, and if anybody is too dense to understand it I'm not even going to entertain debate about my comment: the following is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT meant to exonerate the ex cop in any way, shape, or form. It is my opinion that this shooting is not remotely justified.

The only, ONLY way this shooting could have been justified is if the driver had somehow trapped the ex cop's arm inside the vehicle. Like grabbing on to his wrist or yanking his arm further into the vehicle (it's happened).

Now there's a two part response to that scenario:

1) did the officer have a real, justifiable reason for sticking his arm in the window? In my opinion, no. He created the situation.

2) the scenario I mentioned above is not at all what the ex cop's attorney is saying. He's saying the cop felt like he was going to get sucked under the vehicle. And that's a pretty damned poor attempt at justification. Since that's their current defense against the ex cop being charged, the whole "my arm was trapped" excuse is, or should be, right out the window from this point forward.

If you feel that you're getting sucked under a car the knee-jerk reaction would be to pull away from the vehicle. Not shoot the occupant which is just going to increase to chances of the vehicle running over you or someone else. I hope he gets life.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Somebody tell me who the other guy is supposed to be. Is it another ready armed policeman, or a bystander with a camera?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Please contribute comments here in this previously posted thread.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join