It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati Cop Ray Tensing (suspected murderer) KILLING Sam Dubose FULL Video Released HERE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm assuming (silly me) it's because it was graphic and a bloody mess I just would've thought there'd be an explanation of that or something. Just leaves me confused as to why there's a full minute of...nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

He thought he was going to get sucked under the car ? From where he was standing that would of not happened.

The adrenalin kicked in and he freaked out, where the hell is the training ?

Obviously from the track record they are not properly trained or just don't give a #!

I guess you decide

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

This is the first I've seen this officers side of the story. By the time this came to my attention the video had already been released. The officers story is so off from reality I thought it wasn't the correct incident. I don't know if this man realizes he's a liar but I hope they treat these lies like they would anyone else. I hope he gets charged for interference or whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Murder plain and simple. I live and work here...I also wasnt issued a FRONT PLATE by the BMV. I drive there all the time without a plate on the front of my car 3.5 years! So do most people, or rather very many this is obscene. What an utter douche, what they are trained to shoot people in the head for friggin traffic stops? Ridiculous, poor man didnt deserve this...did ya notice the so called pint of booze was FULL?

The lack of a front license plate was probably the 'probably cause' needed to pull him over. The cop may have suspected the guy was driving under the influence. Dubose did appear to be a bit out of it, seemed like he couldn't understand a simple question, and he did have that bottle of gin in the car. Still, I guess the cop should have just let him drive off and followed him. He certainly should not have shot him unless there is something we are missing.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx I have been pulled over a handful of times in my life. A few for speeding. Once for expired tags/paperwork. I have almost never felt unsafe though. I wonder why that is? Maybe because I am a white female and normally driving not in the inner city. I once even got my car stuck on a median after leaving a night club, I had had 5 drinks in 4 hours and may have been underage. 2 policemen pushed my car off the median and and said off you go. Was likely more that I had been driving only a year and the u-turn on that street is difficult. To this day it is.

There was only 1 time I felt nervous. I stopped too far under a red light to see it. The car behind me beeped, so I assumed it turned green. I turned left and about 5 blocks down the road, I got pulled over by 2 and then up to 5 police cars. I thought it was all about the light. They were yelling at me "IS this your car???" n"Hands on the wheel", I was babbling about the red light. I was so confused, no one else would have wanted it, a '79 mustang hatchback with a hole in the floor I paid $400 for. They were all around the car . One had drawn their gun. I find out that a black and red mustang had just in the last half hour been stolen, but it had to be obvious it wasn't one in the condition of my car. Police seem different in a pack. Or more than one. I could see something odd in their eyes. I was more than scared. It is even possible that if their radio call didn't come in that the real stolen car was being chased, that I might of floored it. That was almost 20 years ago, too. In a suburb. This has been slowly changing and it is changing for everyone.

edit on 29-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Because I'm honestly not willing to watch that video again can someone please clarify this for me?

I am under the impression that the struggle for the car door to be opened caused the officer to shoot. Then being shot in the head the deceased body drove the vehicle? That's what I saw.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
That's murder.

Don't even respond to me about he was driving away, so what.

That was murder.

I read somewhere the man was shot in the face and his dead body rested on what was needed yo drive away. I'm not watching that video again. Its horrible.!

That appears to be exactly what happened.

It's why firing across a public roadway or at moving vehicles is illegal because a dead man behind the wheel cannot control it.

That should be an additional charge to the murder, public endangerment and reckless discharge of a weapon.

Shameful.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya the edit out to not show the body makes sense.
At least for a public release that is.
The full video should be out for the principle of transparency though.

I thought it was strange as well, but I don't think there is anything nefarious about it though.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Because I'm honestly not willing to watch that video again can someone please clarify this for me?

I am under the impression that the struggle for the car door to be opened caused the officer to shoot. Then being shot in the head the deceased body drove the vehicle? That's what I saw.

During the struggle for the door the drivers foot slipped off the brake and he started rolling away cop shoots car just keeps rolling till it hits the tree. I think..

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Thank you for clarification. There's no way I wanted to watch that again to see for myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

The guy did start the car and I think starts to drive just as he was shot.
And I mean right at the same time because the sound reving comes at the same, or almost, time as the gun shot.

The death is what caused him to crash though.
edit on thWed, 29 Jul 2015 16:11:39 -0500America/Chicago720153980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Here is the FULL LENGTH video of that pig cop Ray tensing, shooting Mr. Debose

I have waited to pass judgement until the full video came out..
After seeing the video, this is disgusting.
I would be worried about RIOTS to if i was
any of them Ohio coppers...

Tell us ATS Like it is.

University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing has been charged with murder in the killing of Sam DuBose, a black man, during a traffic stop two weeks ago. Prosecutors today announced the indictment and released video from Tensing’s body camera that shows him shooting DuBose in the head.

Tensing is “on administrative paid leave, and hopefully soon he’ll be on administrative paid leave in a justice center,” Hamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters announced at a press conference before showing the video. Tensing’s attorney said he planned to surrender himself today if indicted.

He faces life in prison.

“I was shocked ... it really broke my heart. It’s just bad. It’s just bad what he did,” Deters said, describing the shooting as an “intentional killing of another human being.”

gawker.com...
jus what does administrative paid leave entail?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The recording shows the officer asking Dubose about a bottle he sees on the floor of his car, and Dubose hands it to him. (Officials have previously said it was a bottle of alcohol.) He then asks Dubose several times if he has his license on him.

"Dubose asks what he's being pulled over for. He tells the officer he has a license, but it's not on him.

After Tensing asks him if his license is suspended, a short scuffle ensues. A few seconds later, Dubose is shot in the head while still behind the wheel of a car.

Dubose, a father of 10, was "dead instantly," Deters said.

At that point, the car starts rolling — likely because Dubose's body hit the gas, he added."
-- this came from NBC from an app on my phone
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 29-7-2015 by Iamthatbish because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Tell us ATS Like it is.

University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing has been charged with murder in the killing of Sam DuBose, a black man, during a traffic stop two weeks ago. Prosecutors today announced the indictment and released video from Tensing’s body camera that shows him shooting DuBose in the head.

Tensing is “on administrative paid leave, and hopefully soon he’ll be on administrative paid leave in a justice center,” Hamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters announced at a press conference before showing the video. Tensing’s attorney said he planned to surrender himself today if indicted.

He faces life in prison.

“I was shocked ... it really broke my heart. It’s just bad. It’s just bad what he did,” Deters said, describing the shooting as an “intentional killing of another human being.”

gawker.com...

Being paid while working at a desk or being paid while at home- depends on the jurisdiction.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Debose put one had on the door on the lock his other hand, Debose was trying to start car,
He started the car, put it in drive, the cops trying to get the door open then boom cop
just shoots.. Mr. Debose

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's what I got, too. I don't think it was him "rolling" away because you can hear the engine rev up.

I'm only going to say the following one time, and if anybody is too dense to understand it I'm not even going to entertain debate about my comment: the following is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT meant to exonerate the ex cop in any way, shape, or form. It is my opinion that this shooting is not remotely justified.

The only, ONLY way this shooting could have been justified is if the driver had somehow trapped the ex cop's arm inside the vehicle. Like grabbing on to his wrist or yanking his arm further into the vehicle (it's happened).

Now there's a two part response to that scenario:

1) did the officer have a real, justifiable reason for sticking his arm in the window? In my opinion, no. He created the situation.

2) the scenario I mentioned above is not at all what the ex cop's attorney is saying. He's saying the cop felt like he was going to get sucked under the vehicle. And that's a pretty damned poor attempt at justification. Since that's their current defense against the ex cop being charged, the whole "my arm was trapped" excuse is, or should be, right out the window from this point forward.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The recording shows the officer asking Dubose about a bottle he sees on the floor of his car, and Dubose hands it to him. (Officials have previously said it was a bottle of alcohol.) He then asks Dubose several times if he has his license on him.

"Dubose asks what he's being pulled over for. He tells the officer he has a license, but it's not on him.

After Tensing asks him if his license is suspended, a short scuffle ensues. A few seconds later, Dubose is shot in the head while still behind the wheel of a car.

Dubose, a father of 10, was "dead instantly," Deters said.

At that point, the car starts rolling — likely because Dubose's body hit the gas, he added."
-- this came from NBC from an app on my phone
www.nbcnews.com...

A few seconds? His reaction is almost instant. I

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
Thank you. The link I posted has the investigator stated he was wrong. I'm just stuck on how there really isn't anything a person can do when it comes to the police. Almost everything is considered assault, running is evading arrest... the law has the cards stacked for a person to just sit and die.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: sg1642

Tell us ATS Like it is.

He faces life in prison.

gawker.com...

Being paid while working at a desk or being paid while at home- depends on the jurisdiction.

So he has just murdered a man on camera and not only is he not in custody he is still being paid?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I briefly looked up the law on license plates in Ohio...it is 2, but has been an argument for the last several years. The state wants to go to 1 to save money and law enforcement fights that. At one point in 2014 it may have even been in dispute. All of the surrounding states require just 1 plate.

The bottle of gin appears full and unopened. The driver appears lucid.

He got scared for some reason. Maybe his license was suspended. Maybe he had none. In most places that is only a ticketable offense, sometimes they tow the car, sometimes they don't. Something scared him and the media would have found out by now if he had warrants.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join