It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie, THIS GUY, vows to end Colorado's pot party if elected president, before his 15 mins is up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Great, that is just the image i needed to see..

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Don't sell this guy short, not many people can overcome Lap Band surgery!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Be careful, if you oppose Christie he is apt to feed you to the Rancor or throw you in the Sarlaac pit.

I thought he WAS the sarlaac pit? He has the appitite of one anyway

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Nice camel toe.....

Edit: Looks like I was beat to the punchline.....I'll keep it up since it's such a flattering picture......lol

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

edit on 29-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
OMG......there should be some sort of warning. LMAO

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your comment *forced* me to take a curiously morbid second look (because all I thought about was Babe Ruth when I first saw it), said camel toe/moose knuckle which I can now never unsee.

We can never ever be friends and I forever consider you an enemy of my inner peace. #sarcasm

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

geez, are you kidding me....he actually wore that baseball uniform?????.....I'll bet not one player patted him on the ass when he came off the field....talk about an image you can't forget....i'll bet the sheets on his bed can't stand to lay on top of him, much less his wife

edit on 29-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Smoke 'em while you've got 'em: Chris Christie vows to end Colorado's pot party if elected president
www.thedenverchannel.com... ent

"For the people who are enamored with the idea with the income, the tax revenue from [legal marijuana], go to Colorado and see if you want to live there," Christie reportedly said on New Jersey radio station 101.5 radio in April 2014.
Compared to what? NJ? New York's garbage dump?

Hey, ya' jerk...some of us actually live here...it ain't all bad.

"See if you want to live in a major city in Colorado where there's head shops popping up on every corner and people flying into your airport just to come and get high. To me, it's just not the quality of life we want to have here in the state of New Jersey," Christie said, according to KMBC.com.

That prompted Governor John Hickenlooper's office to defend the quality life in Colorado - with statistics comparing our state with New Jersey"

"A lot of people think Colorado is great place to live, work and play. Plus, we have a pretty awesome quality of life. But don’t take just our word for it … for example:

America’s Top States for Business
# 7 Colorado
#42 New Jersey

The Best State for Business and Careers
#5 Colorado
#32 New Jersey

Is your state creating jobs and economic growth?
#14 in economic performance, Colorado
#33 in economic performance, New Jersey
#2 for innovation and entrepreneurship, Colorado
#14 for innovation and entrepreneurship, New Jersey
#8 for business climate, Colorado
#49 for business climate, New Jersey

The States of Our Union ... Are Not All Strong / We ranked all 50, from fabulous to failed.
#7 Colorado
#12 New Jersey

Find Out How Your Community Measures Up / State ranks
#7 Colorado
#23 New Jersey

Top State Technology and Science
#4 Colorado
#15 New Jersey"

He might want to start making improvements at home...

So yeah,I'm guessing he fails to understand the concept of States Rights.

Anyone wasting their vote on this gut, err guy?

14:59

As to the rest of it.... When Christie first became governor, i thought he was alright. He was doing a good job, and doing good things, at first...

As time has past, i'm finding myself not liking him so much anymore....His anti-gun stance annoys me, because it is so idiotic, and his willingness to trample state's rights, and EXPAND the flawed, and failed war on drugs, outright pisses me off, because it will mean MORE wasted money, MORE innocent lives lost in no-knock raids, more lives destroyed because of victimless "crimes", and more dead cops. No, i don't think Christie is the right human for the job.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

My god....the toe.....

That s**t is the stuff of nightmares...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I was just prodding. No offense really, I have a good friend that lives in NJ, suppose I just got defensive of Colorado

TBH I had never known of Christie until Sandy, then he never went away fully, but always on the outside edge trying to remain relevant.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Christie?
Please!I don't like guys that didn't inhale.

You're finished!
edit on 29-7-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Your comment *forced* me to take a curiously morbid second look (because all I thought about was Babe Ruth when I first saw it), said camel toe/moose knuckle which I can now never unsee.

We can never ever be friends and I forever consider you an enemy of my inner peace. #sarcasm

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that we vote for POS like this, and all they do is poke their nose into other peoples private lives and make up laws restricting freedoms.

Also, Round boy needs to lay off the Mars bars before he dons another baseball uniform too, mental moose knuckle!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Funny, he's against easy access to pot, yet you can go to any city in New Jersey and find open air drug markets that sell heroin/coc aine all day long, every day (not like pot is hard to get in New Jersey, either).

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow.... I can't believe anybody would attempt to run on that kind of ideology.

I really don't like this guy. He is as out of touch with the will of the people as he is his own toes.

Camel-toes don't count.....

Just be thankful it wasn't a butt-shot.... Probably be a wooly-mammoth-toe....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Christie?
Please!I don't like guys that didn't inhale.

You're finished!

That's because guys like him know you can eat it. Just throw a few hash brownies his way that will make him happy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Judging by the remarks in this thread, Chris Christie doesn't have a chance in hell of being elected.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Judging by the remarks in this thread, Chris Christie doesn't have a chance in hell of being elected.

Yeah his cabinet is lying to him, especially when he asks "do these pants make my butt look big". I couldn't resist, picking on Crispy Creme is to easy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I live in CO and not a whole lot has changed since the new law. Yes "head shops" have popped up in strip malls here and there, we always had a ton of "medicinal" ones and they're discreet. You don't see zombie-like gangs of stoned people roaming around. People complain of others smoking pot in the street (or *gasp* at Red Rocks) and yes they do that, but they've ALWAYS done that. 16th Street Mall, Pearl Street Mall in Boulder...same as it ever was. There's a big party once a year which you don't have to experience, otherwise business as usual.

Know what has gone up? Property values.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Smoke 'em while you've got 'em: Chris Christie vows to end Colorado's pot party if elected president
www.thedenverchannel.com... ent

"For the people who are enamored with the idea with the income, the tax revenue from [legal marijuana], go to Colorado and see if you want to live there," Christie reportedly said on New Jersey radio station 101.5 radio in April 2014.
Compared to what? NJ? New York's garbage dump?

"See if you want to live in a major city in Colorado where there's head shops popping up on every corner and people flying into your airport just to come and get high. To me, it's just not the quality of life we want to have here in the state of New Jersey," Christie said, according to KMBC.com.

That prompted Governor John Hickenlooper's office to defend the quality life in Colorado - with statistics comparing our state with New Jersey"

"A lot of people think Colorado is great place to live, work and play. Plus, we have a pretty awesome quality of life. But don’t take just our word for it … for example:

America’s Top States for Business
# 7 Colorado
#42 New Jersey

The Best State for Business and Careers
#5 Colorado
#32 New Jersey

Is your state creating jobs and economic growth?
#14 in economic performance, Colorado
#33 in economic performance, New Jersey
#2 for innovation and entrepreneurship, Colorado
#14 for innovation and entrepreneurship, New Jersey
#8 for business climate, Colorado
#49 for business climate, New Jersey

The States of Our Union ... Are Not All Strong / We ranked all 50, from fabulous to failed.
#7 Colorado
#12 New Jersey

Find Out How Your Community Measures Up / State ranks
#7 Colorado
#23 New Jersey

Top State Technology and Science
#4 Colorado
#15 New Jersey"

He might want to start making improvements at home...

So yeah,I'm guessing he fails to understand the concept of States Rights.

Anyone wasting their vote on this gut, err guy?

14:59

Christie is a TOTAL A@@HOLE ON THIS!!!

Marijuana is Gods medicine. Hemp oil is a great medicine.

Marijuana doesnt make us dopes, it raises our consciousness, makes us much more aware.

Christie doesnt like the idea that the people in Colorado are wiseing up to him because they smoke marijuana.

Another reason why we cant have Christi as president is his annual Air Force One fuel cost flying his big a@@ around the would double our national debt and make air pollution worse than its ever been!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join