It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie, THIS GUY, vows to end Colorado's pot party if elected president, before his 15 mins is up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ah this an easy fix, just inform him Marijuana will make all the food taste better that he shoves down his glutinous pie hole.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Be careful, if you oppose Christie he is apt to feed you to the Rancor or throw you in the Sarlaac pit.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He just lost my vote!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hope this fat tub of lard has a heart attack or chokes on piece of cake, just another worthless politician full of hot air and a LOT OF IT by the look of things.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Man Christie is just so full of himself, he may actually give Trump a run for his money with who has the biggest ego. Wait who am I kidding? Trump still has him beat, but in any case read this little blurb about his recent interview:

Christie: I'll Uphold Law on Marijuana Use, Sanctuary Cities

Also on Wednesday's Fox program, Christie complained about the use of polls, and complained that a poll by Monmouth College that placed him far behind in the presidential race was skewed because its pollster is a liberal that does not like him.

The man has self-deluded himself to think that by going against the national opinion on marijuana, that is somehow going to make him MORE favored in the polls, and the reason the REAL polls don't actually reflect this is because of liberal bias in the polling process. Lol!
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Come to Washington or Oregon, did he even mention us !?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Guess he could still fallback on big league Baseball if need be.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Oregon:
Oregon To Begin Recreational Marijuana Sales Early

Oregon adults will be able to legally purchase recreational marijuana beginning Oct. 1, about a year earlier than had been expected.

Gov. Kate Brown (D) signed a law on Tuesday allowing the sale of recreational marijuana in existing medical marijuana dispensaries, starting just three months after Oregon's reformed marijuana law went into effect.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Stoned liberals, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

OMG look at that camel toe, I didn't know that was possible for a man, ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

originally posted by: ugmold

OMG look at that camel toe, I didn't know that was possible for a man, ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA...
That's no camel-toe.

That there is the elusive moose-knuckle.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

go to Colorado and see if you want to live there,

Christie said that to people that live in New Jersey?
What???? Does he want his state to empty out?
Once they take a breath of air outside that foul place, they will never want to come back.

Most of them don't leave because they are too poor to get out.
They charge a dollar to cross over a bridge when you leave NJ, it doesn't cost anything to get in.

edit on b000000312015-07-29T15:17:42-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jul 2015 15:17:42 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why you gotta bash NY in this? He doesn't represent us.

Considering the majority of Americans are for legalization this failed avenue will probably ensure he never becomes president. It's obvious the war on the drugs is a failure. All it does is fill private prisons will non violent people who get to spend the majority of their lives behind bars. Mandatory minimums are being looked at and hopefully removed. Just because marijuana is illegal now does that mean the law is final, written in stone, and cannot be altered?

This guy is working for his donors and doesn't give a damn about the public because if he did he would understand all of the above.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Many states make a lotta $$$ on interdiction and seizure.

I know for a FACT that NJ tracks trucks up 95 till they get past the border and then seize. Money, trucks, cars, and so on.

If MJ was legalized they'd lose lot of revenue. And in a place like NJ, with a governor who makes bone-headed moves like letting Exxon get away with billions and is playing funny money with state pensions, they need all the revenue they can get.
edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: freakin fone

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Chris Christie never needed pot
to have the munchies.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
to have the munchies.

I always wondered about this, I never knew a chronic user that was obese. Are they around and I just never knew any?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

But, but, I thought Republicans wanted LESS government intrusion into people's lives.

Oh wait, only their OWN.

Christie is NOT a Republican. He is a RINO.

I agree he is an idiot.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nope, he's DEFINITELY a Republican. His stances are ALL conservative stances. In fact, his stance on marijuana was pretty much the go-to stance on marijuana in as recent as the LAST Presidential election.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: rupertg
to have the munchies.

I always wondered about this, I never knew a chronic user that was obese. Are they around and I just never knew any?
Frequent users don't get the munchies.

Only weekend/holiday/social smokers get the munchies.

EDIT: NOT THAT I'M A FREQUENT USER OR ANYTHING!
Seriously, I haven't smoked in years.
Even if I wanted to, MJ is notoriously difficult to obtain in Tokyo.
edit on 29-7-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Metallicus

Nope, he's DEFINITELY a Republican. His stances are ALL conservative stances. In fact, his stance on marijuana was pretty much the go-to stance on marijuana in as recent as the LAST Presidential election.

Christie is anti-gun, pro-climate change, pro-Obamacare among others. He is clearly not Conservative. Regardless, I would never vote for this clown. He and I are in opposition on nearly every issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join