It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Would ‘Love’ Sarah Palin in His Cabinet: ‘She’s a Special Person’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh my, this made me gag. Seems the Donald thinks Sarah is a "Special Person", short bus special perhaps, and would possibly like to have her in his Cabinet.

The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Palin radio show that exists on something called Mama Grizzly Radio (we kid you not).

Host and apparent Palin obsessive Kevin Scholla asked the controversial future president whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor [Palin] a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

Trump went on to say "Everybody Loves her, everywhere I go".

White Trash Ticket If I ever saw one. So un-PC of me....we are in trouble.

More with audio

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold I keep thinking Trump can't get anymore unbelievable. There are people (besides the ones he pays to clap at speeches) that still really think he would make a good president just BECAUSE he says whatever he wants. They find it 'refreshing'. I know it's one big show, but there are some who don't.

This guy is leading the Republican polls. That is terrifying.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

If nothing else, watching you all have the vapors over this has got to be one of the most entertaining things so far about this election cycle.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Trump.........If you are reading this......You are a fool. The kind of people you need around you are men like Ron Paul. Trump I support you........Distance yourself from scum bag idealists and pundits.

The Republican party has sold out in mass and you should run as a independent. You could actually win if you honed your message and distanced yourself from scum bags like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well she is "special".... That's for sure!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Oh my, this made me gag. Seems the Donald thinks Sarah is a "Special Person", short bus special perhaps, and would possibly like to have her in his Cabinet.

The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Palin radio show that exists on something called Mama Grizzly Radio (we kid you not).

Host and apparent Palin obsessive Kevin Scholla asked the controversial future president whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor [Palin] a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

Trump went on to say "Everybody Loves her, everywhere I go".

More with audio

I like Trump and Palin. I would trust them over Hilary or Bush.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So Trump dislikes McCain yet is going to follow his footsteps? He is going to wreck his own political future catering to who?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What would she have to offer. This sounds more like an easy way to bow out of a presidential race, he never intended to win.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Just from your remark alone, I hope he wins and puts Palin in the White House.

Maybe they can have a chevy up on blocks on the west lawn and an old refrigerator in the Rose Garden.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Maybe they can have a chevy up on blocks on the west lawn and an old refrigerator in the Rose Garden.

Are you implying Trump will divorce his wife and marry Palin? How else will she get into the white house?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: beezzer

Are you implying Trump will divorce his wife and marry Palin? How else will she get into the white house?

Sec of State.

She couldn't do any worse than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Make up a new post, like Thighmaster General.

I'd approve her.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why don't they put all the candidates in a house film them all 24hrs a day get the public to vote one out each Friday night. Winner gets the nomination? TV gold

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

“I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

I keep wanting to make a short bus joke...

But yeah..Too much.

Poor Sarah.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

A few weeks ago, I posted it. Trump will get to a point where he needs an infusion of support and he'll bring Sarah Palin in as his running mate! LOL!

This is a great show!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

She does like private email accounts rather using the state accounts and is also opposed to having her email released by FOIA requests, she is very much like Hilary.

How long until she quits?

All hail Queen Sarah the half term governor!

edit on 29-7-2015 by AlaskanDad because: clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Make up a new post, like Thighmaster General.

I'd approve her.

Aw hell yeah.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If nothing else, watching you all have the vapors over this has got to be one of the most entertaining things so far about this election cycle.

So you support a Trump/Palin ticket for a new american?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

This sounds more like an easy way to bow out of a presidential race,

I thought he was going to jump ship before he had to release his official financial reports. However, it looks like what he disclosed earlier this month is being accepted as official so he might stick around for a while more.

Frankly since it doesn't really matter who we vote for, at least he will bring entertainment value to the debates.

But Palin?? Wow, he really has way to many yes sir people around him if he thought that was a good idea.

edit on 06731America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jul 2015 14:06:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join