It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible MH-370 debris found on Reunion Island?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Those satellites are optical or SAR platforms. It would take luck on an unbelievable level both for one to be in the exact spot, and be exactly the right type to see the aircraft in flight.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hi charlyv,

I'm watching CNN, and they too are aluding to possibly someone directing this aircraft. So my mind is going back to what I think you said, With all the tech we and others have above the earth, how could they not know where this plane went down and why they would suppress this information.

So maybe someone said "Just let it be" Let them find there own damn plane. ?? Too big a can of worms?

edit on 30-7-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Those satellites are optical or SAR platforms. It would take luck on an unbelievable level both for one to be in the exact spot, and be exactly the right type to see the aircraft in flight.

From what we know of the extent of US intelligence technology.

I could be way beyond what we might imagine.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Contrary to what people believe, not every part of the earth is under 24/7 satellite coverage. And the ones up there aren't capable of reading a newspaper over your shoulder.

Unless it was landed and left in the open it would take extraordinary luck for one to see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

And how much is ISR, ISAR, ELINT, SIGINT or other aircraft based intelligence? More than you think. A satellite is extremely limited in what it can do. Its orbit is fixed and easily tracked, making them easily avoided.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

We still don't know the entire system. Just saying. Never say never.

Even if they don't know the end point, they might know much more about most of the flight.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

We don't have to know every detail to know that it would take incredible luck. If it wasn't broadcasting anything SIGINT/ELINT are out for detection, since there aren't any signals.

An optical/SAR/ISAR satellite can be backtracked to see if it was in the area. Then if it was, was the camera or radar active at the time? An ISR/ISAR aircraft probably wouldn't have its sensors active in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I meant we do not know what technology exists. I would imagine the tech top is not common knowledge at this point.

Or course, they still could be stuck in last decades tech.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

It's only an ad hominem if you feel it attacks your character.

It's ok, just go slow and don't forget to breathe.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I hear you Zaph, and certainly would not go against any of your expertise in this arena.
However, I think we would agree that there are some vehicles up there that we have no idea of their mission or equipment, as they are just plain top secret, certainly strategic, and most likely have detection capabilities that are on the bleeding edge of science.
edit on 30-7-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

I was just thinking out loud, and wondering if others were thinking that way. I don't really believe anything. I'll find out what really happened when we all do. I tend to think that some people think someone knows when they fart. LOL!

I believe we do have extraordinary science that can do some great things. But I am not silly enough to believe they can find a needle in a haystack.

Then again...... maybe they can?
edit on 30-7-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The aileron is from a B777 so it's 100% MH370. Has to be. End of story. NOW how did it get there and what happened to the flight is another story.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is a point of diminishing returns in most sensors, including optics. Even if they do have a super secret squirrel sensor there would have to be a reason to have it pointed that way at that exact time.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I know they have some insane things up there, but the best detection method is infrared. The thing with IR is that even at the bleeding edge, IR is limited to a couple hundred miles, from the optimum angle, under optimum conditions.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: YouPeople

It's only an ad hominem if you feel it attacks your character.

It's ok, just go slow and don't forget to breathe.

It clearly was a personal attack directed at that poster. Why is this allowed?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
I'm curious. Can someone explain how such a heavy piece that apparently "washed up" appears to be a good 100 metres in land nowhere near a shore, judging by a couple of the pics, somewhat up a gradient.

Of course I want them to be able to offer the families closure, but these pics have "planted" all over it to me? At the very least, I think "washed up" is flimsy.

Right, so you think they had the intelligence to pull off such an amazing feat of conspiracy, but they were stupid enough to not consider where to "plant" the evidence?

Seriously? You're basing your theory on the fact that this piece is photographed on grass rather than sand? You believe someone flew there with a massive part of this plane in their luggage, went to the beach before dawn, planted this evidence - in the WRONG PLACE?

See what I mean about my last comment regarding the bending of all reason and logic to support the already stupid conspiracies? This is going to become an embarrassment on ATS. Next we'll have people claiming all those families are CIA agents, that no one died, or that they're all in a secret CIA base on a remote island somewhere being experimented on for the secret alien overlords...

This is insanity.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Next we'll have people claiming all those families are CIA agents, that no one died, or that they're all in a secret CIA base on a remote island somewhere being experimented on for the secret alien overlords...

This is insanity.

I'm pretty sure I've seen both of those claims (or very similar ones). And yes, it is insanity, and is rather embarrassing, I think, to the community as a whole.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
when the flight first went missing....hundreds of people, including myself, thought the 777 was hijacked to Diego Garcia

now with the tail-wing wreckage and a damaged piece of luggage washing ashore at Reunion Island... I have a renewed interest in the fate of MH-370

if one plots a flight path between Malayasia & Diego Garcia, as the attempted landing site of a stolen/hijacked airliner
then it is a little more southern vector from Diego Garcia to Reunion Island... where the strange wreckage turned up

So was MH-370 crashed at sea near Diego Garcia ? OR was the plane commandeered by black ops to Diego Garcia and the 777's rear tail flap deliberately made into wreckage, allowed to build-up a colony of barnacles, and then placed on Reunion Island after the 16 month delay to complete the Illusion of MH-370 wreckage
(the Boeing 777 tail can be replaced, especially from a Diego Garcia maintenance aircraft destination as the purchaser, thus evading serious questioning)

This would keep the missing Nuke and the missing 777 aircraft delivery vehicle as a viable operation for nuking either Iraq- Iran- Syria- Saudi Arabia in a False Flag operation
edit on st31143834093531082015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Saw an AP report this morning that Australia is "increasingly confident" the items are a match to the missing flight.

Looks like the dominos are starting to fall that way.

Zaph, if you're still around and not sleeping (again, jeeze!) what do you think will happen now? Like how does the search work from this point? What do you think the likelihood is of finding any more pieces or items?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I tend to believe in the crash theory but I wonder why the US intelligence people made a statement now but didn't say much earlier.

It looks like a way to protect Boeing, a cover up or to keep the whole situation mixed up. And as always, fear terrorism.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join