It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible MH-370 debris found on Reunion Island?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

www.9news.com.au...

Here you go .

Also some very interesting speculation in the link below .

www.9news.com.au...

The wing part could be from an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 767 plane that crashed off the island of Grande Comore on 23 November 1996 or another twin-engine aircraft that crashed off Reunion Island in May 2006.

Yemenia Flight 626 also crashed into the sea off Grand Comore in June 2009, although that aircraft was an Airbus 310.

edit on 30-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

www.9news.com.au...

Here you go .

Also some very interesting speculation in the link below .

www.9news.com.au...

The wing part could be from an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 767 plane that crashed off the island of Grande Comore on 23 November 1996 or another twin-engine aircraft that crashed off Reunion Island in May 2006.

Yemenia Flight 626 also crashed into the sea off Grand Comore in June 2009, although that aircraft was an Airbus 310.

The disinfo machine start its motors.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HUGOH

I don't know that is so much dis-info , more of a page filler . But interesting nonetheless .
edit on 30-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Reuinion is not some primitive desert island inhabited by grass skirted natives. It has been a French possession for over 200 years. It has over 800,000 people on it, and is still ruled by France.

en.wikipedia.org...

Many French nationals vacation or even move there, as well as numerous other foreigners. The locals would have constant contact with a wide variety of professionals just through the tourism industry alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

He doesn't have to know him. I don't know several aviation bloggers except from reading their blogs, but have reached out to them about aviation related events. And I've had people I've never met reach out to me about aviation related events.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

There are a number that are decommissioned, but the aftermarket parts industry is just getting started. The airlines have been begging for aftermarket parts, but the aircraft are so efficient no one is really parting them out yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
No links yet, but there are a few sources on Twitter saying that a damaged suitcase just washed up on the same island...

Edit: Here's a link with a photo...
m.scmp.com...

Is the Australian government going to over react and call for UN tribunals over the tampering of peoples belongings?
Or is that reserved for those the Americans are at odds with only..

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If, and its a big if at the moment, this part is off MH370, what are the chances of more debris being washed up along the coast of this Island and also Mauritius. Maybe someone should do a search along the coasts just to see if any other large parts may have made it ashore. I know, its a long coastline of both Islands, but a couple of small planes would not take long just in case. Its a long shot, but hey, they have spent millions scouring the ocean and found zero so far.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Oh my, things are about to get very embarrassing on ATS if this is proven to be a part of that plane.

We're going to have the Alex Jones crowd claiming that it's a mock-up, that it was manufactured especially to fool the public, that it's a hologram, that the big bad gubment put it there...

As always happens when their unfounded beliefs are challenged with evidence they'll invent a whole new universe of nonsense to support their obviously deluded conspiracy.

We don't even know where this part came from yet, whether it actually is a part of that plane, and we already have all these loons on here claiming all kinds of "possibilities" to maintain their nonsense conspiracies.

For what it's worth, I think it's likely from that plane, and I think the most plausible scenario is the one supported by various professionals in the field: there was a fire on board, knocking out communications and disabling the crew and passengers, it then continued until running out of fuel.

There is a wealth of professional opinion leaning in this direction, and absolutely no evidence at all to suggest any other scenario.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAmSpock

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Agreed. It's not like 777s get chopped up and sold off routinely. Something like only 1300 of them have been made, dunno how many remain in service.

There have been retiring/decomissioning of these planes. A quick search online will show you that.

Sure, but we know a 777 crashed, we don't know about any 777 parts being lost in a shipping mishap.

Examination of the flaperon will render the issue moot. It should be relatively easy to identify what plane this wreckage is from.

Why would you know about parts from a decom. 777 being lost at, or ending up in the ocean?
Is it on your nightly news the conditions that people in Bangladesh work in the scrapyards where the worlds ships are taken to be turned into scrap metal? And I mean kids in basically slave labor. In unsafe conditions with no PPP equipment, surrounded by toxic substances..that also wash back into the ocean...no? So why would you be told about a few parts from a scraped plane going missing?

Some of you really need a dose of reality so you can put things in perspective.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

With one part and that piece of a suitcase already having washed up, I'd say it's quite likely there will be other items...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Oh my, things are about to get very embarrassing on ATS if this is proven to be a part of that plane.

We're going to have the Alex Jones crowd claiming that it's a mock-up, that it was manufactured especially to fool the public, that it's a hologram, that the big bad gubment put it there...

As always happens when their unfounded beliefs are challenged with evidence they'll invent a whole new universe of nonsense to support their obviously deluded conspiracy.

We don't even know where this part came from yet, whether it actually is a part of that plane, and we already have all these loons on here claiming all kinds of "possibilities" to maintain their nonsense conspiracies.

For what it's worth, I think it's likely from that plane, and I think the most plausible scenario is the one supported by various professionals in the field: there was a fire on board, knocking out communications and disabling the crew and passengers, it then continued until running out of fuel.

There is a wealth of professional opinion leaning in this direction, and absolutely no evidence at all to suggest any other scenario.

lol Alex Jones

Well, you seem ready to accept that this is part of MH370, without a single shred of evidence yet.
While I don't take AJ seriously, you do realize you are on a C O N S P I R A C Y site? The matters AJ deals with, are also dealt with here, and more.
You accuse them of having unfounded theories and beliefs...but while they question the official story, you are the "other sides" version of the extreme crazies it seems. You are crazy in your own right, in that you'd rather believe the official story drip fed to you by the corporate globalist media cartels, because having the narrative told to you like you are a child being told a bed time story by his mumma, is far easier then facing the big bad world and the cold hard realities and truths that await you.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's already started. It's embarrassing, if you ask me. Especially for a site who's motto is 'Deny Ignorance'.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

With one part and that piece of a suitcase already having washed up, I'd say it's quite likely there will be other items...

What are the chances that after 18 months, a part of the plane and a suitcase from that plane both wash up on the same remote island?

While one hand distracts you over here, over there the other hand....

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I agree, I have a feeling they'll probably be making more discoveries over the coming days and weeks as more debris comes in.

This could be a good thing, it could theoretically lead to the location of that plane more swiftly. If there are numerous items arriving then it could indicate the direction of the plane at least. It might narrow down the area and allow them to focus their efforts on an estimated source.

I have a feeling they might locate the plane within the next couple of weeks, and that can only be a good thing for the relatives after so much torment and uncertainty.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

What are the chances that after 18 months, a part of the plane and a suitcase from that plane both wash up on the same remote island?

Given the way the currents operate in the area, the chances are damn good, actually.

Edit: This is hardly a "remote island" either....

Everything is not a goddam conspiracy. Tragedies happen.
edit on 7/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Well, you seem ready to accept that this is part of MH370, without a single shred of evidence yet.

No, read my opinions on this again.
I am willing to accept reasonable scientific narratives, rather than conspiracies based on absolutely nothing.

While I don't take AJ seriously, you do realize you are on a C O N S P I R A C Y site? The matters AJ deals with, are also dealt with here, and more.

Yes, and you do understand the difference between evidence based information and wild and outlandish speculation based on absolutely nothing?
Which should the sane and rational mind believe?

If I tell you that there are orange Hippopotamuses currently singing show tunes on Mars, while science clearly says that's probably unlikely, should I simply accept that those Hippopotamuses exist?

One opinion is based on scientific reality, the other is based on lunacy.

You accuse them of having unfounded theories and beliefs...but while they question the official story, you are the "other sides" version of the extreme crazies it seems.

So you think believing in probability, science, evidence and fact is just "another version of crazy"?
That's interesting.

Here's the deal, while the "official" story is based on evidence, all other theories are based on opinion, fear, paranoia, delusion... show me one piece of evidence to compel me to believe anything else and I'll consider it.
But, you can't do that, because while one version of events is actually based on what we know to be true, your version of events is based on nothing but your inherent suspicion and paranoia.

You are crazy in your own right, in that you'd rather believe the official story drip fed to you by the corporate globalist media cartels, because having the narrative told to you like you are a child being told a bed time story by his mumma, is far easier then facing the big bad world and the cold hard realities and truths that await you.

You do make me chuckle!

You think it makes me sleep any easier at night to know that a simple mechanical failure might have brought that plane down and killed so many people? You think that's somehow "easier to accept"?

But thanks for proving my point about irrationality in that last paragraph

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

*Sighs* I love people who respond without reading what is written CORRECTLY!!!

The 777 exists.

But the 777-2H6ER, does not!!!

Find me any Boeing documentation on this plane. Please.

777-2H6ER ON BOEING WEBSITE

Next.

The 777-200ER .... NEVER CAME OUT WITH 892 ENGINES!!!

They have tried to conceal this. Removing the 'technical specifications' pages from Boeings official website (VERY recently).

They have also deleted the internet archives (waybackmachine, google cache, etc) for the LAST 10 YEARS FOR THE BOEING WEBSITE!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!

What a joke.

These guys are pathetic!!!

GAME OVER!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Okay, your now trolling, surely?
You do understand how tidal currents work, right?
Or is that just another big bad gubment conspiracy too?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
GAME OVER!!!

Game over indeed. For you and your crackpot ideas.

Okay, your now trolling, surely?
You do understand how tidal currents work, right?
Or is that just another big bad gubment conspiracy too?

It's a conspiracy. Everything is. Didn't you get the memo?
edit on 7/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join