It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible MH-370 debris found on Reunion Island?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouPeople
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I responded to a claim that was made tthat I think is incorrect. You guys can whine all you want to, but I have every right to.

Zaphod could just shut me up by proving his claim. Simple as that.

He doesn't have to shut you up. We can simply ignore people who don't know what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What appears to be the framing around a window has washed ashore. It hasn't been positively identified yet, but could be either a window framing, or where the passenger oxygen mask deploys from.

More debris found.
edit on 8/4/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The actuator 150

The above designs are not of the 777, but are made by Boeing.

I think this clearly shows that there is no actuator in the flap itself.......

www.google.com...

And for reference,

I think the claim that there are actuators inside the flaperon, has been proven to be false.

edit on 5-8-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

Super! Good for you! You win and can now tell everybody how you proved another member of ATS incorrect!

On topic - the Malay PM just confirmed that the debris found is from the missing flight. French officials are on tv right now but I don't speak French.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They said they'd be trying to confirm it was today, so good to see they have. Unfortunately it doesn't lead them any closer to where the rest of it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thx Sham for the update. Sad for these families.

(post by YouPeople removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The wreckage was just confirmed.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Gosh watching this on CNN whilst they wait for the French press conference is horrible, they ran out of MH370 informatiion 500 days ago....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

Never mind. Not playing the game today.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

One of my apps had a breaking news lead in to the French showing. Couldn't understand anything. I think everybody else picked up the conference after I posted because I couldn't find it anywhere.

French is a pretty language but hell if I could make any sense of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

CNN has the live translation. sec I'm listening

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Super! Good for you! You win and can now tell everybody how you proved another member of ATS incorrect!

I think the last few pages of this thread tell the story of how a bunch of blind followers can act like rabid dogs when a blasphemist dares to question the word of a person that was given a certain label.

Sure, it might have been an "insignificant detail". This time.....

It's a matter of principle.

You could have just apologized and said that I was right. Now that would have been admirable.

The behavior shown by some over this situation, is quite pathetic.

What the last few pages show is how hard some blind followers of their own crazy theories will grasp at straws and argue non-issues and nitpick to the point the original subject matter is no longer being discussed. What the last few pages show is that when you don't have a leg to stand on, nitpick and divert.

Zaphod's original point was that the flapperon is not a piece of plane that is frequently ordered, replaced, or kept on hand, so it is highly unlikely this recovered piece was something that fell off a boat or got lost in shipment. The ensuing argument over where the actuators are located is not only completely irrelevant, but is an argument in semantics more than anything. The only thing that you have proved is you like to waste time arguing non-issues. Because you can't effectively argue the main pint: the wreckage has been found.

Sorry if this destroys whatever awesome conspiracy theory involving the Illuminati or Freemasons or Government, but reality has a habit of doing that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

SO the MH PM said it was conclusively MH370 debris, but the french said "strong indication" but not conclusive. Mentioned nothing about serial numbers. Short brief he didn't do Q and A.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

It will be interesting to see what the data from the barnacles can tell us about maybe where this stuff was sitting for so long.

(post by YouPeople removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Boeing design experts say strong indication the flaperon belongs to MH370. It feels odd, like someone wanted to bring closure to the situation. An expert on CNN was commenting on the flaperon saying that the lack of impact damage on the front of the piece means it came in at a softer crash angle. In my mind that leaves the possibility that it was shot down. I still can't believe in the modern world you just lose a 777.
edit on 5-8-2015 by TheLasersShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sounds like the french team confirm 100% it is a Boeing 777 flapperon, Malaysian confirmed the specifications matched MH370. Tomorrow they will do deeper analysis .

All the families were contacted first by MH

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Instead of spending page after page discussing something significant.

It's not my fault that there was a refusal to correct the mistake, and to acknowledge my arguments. Could have been restricted to one page.

And again, I was talking to only one person but you all had to jump in. In fact you were probably the biggest drama....king, throughout the whole deal.

Congrats on that!

I'm sorry, do you own ATS? I wasn't aware that individual members got to dictate who was allowed to talk in an open thread on an open forum.

See that reply button up there? You don't want to engage somebody, don't click it. Pretty simple. You take care now

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLasersShadow

That was an interesting conversation. But how do you get shot down means a softer approach on crashing?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join