It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Female Big Game Trophy Hunter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This went off topic immediately, can we address the actual rant, why did the female big game hunter, get off with basically a social whipping of a wet noodle, and the guy who did it got absolutely socially crucified.

I enjoy discussing all the topics brought up but they are for other threads and forums.

It doesn't matter if you are a man, woman, a biro or super intelligent shade of blue- killing an animal purely for sport doesn't sit right for many people.

A lioness doesn't boast about it latest kill-it brings it home for the pride so the cubs can eat-if the deadbeat male doesn't devour it first. We are the only sentient species that I know of that takes trophies.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This went off topic immediately, can we address the actual rant, why did the female big game hunter, get off with basically a social whipping of a wet noodle, and the guy who did it got absolutely socially crucified.

I enjoy discussing all the topics brought up but they are for other threads and forums.

To answer your original post I think it's just publicity and timing.
Scum like this are out there all the time slaughtering animals and getting off on it... so why is this different, because I guess it just got enough publicity at the right time.

Of course people know that politicians are thieves and that we're being screwed every which way....ISIS and beheading and burning people alive, Crooks in the financial sector are rigging the system and stealing our money.

People know ALL OF THIS.

But the out of the blue comes a story, yes not a new or unique incident, but one that people just get enraged about and rightfully so.
So we should all just shrug our shoulders? All just say "Well the politicians are crooked so let the maniacal animal murderers do what they want"

No... all of this stuff matters.

The female hunter may not have caught the flack she deserved but hopefully this incident will shine a new light on her and her ilk, pure scumbags.

Anyway.... as I said, I think it's timing and publicity.

edit on 29/7/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
#CECIL

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If you can equate lions to unborn babies, then awesome!

I'll be just as uncaring about the lion as those who have a preference of crunchy over non-crunchy babies.

Crunchy babies????

Maybe it's a rabbit thing I don't know, but I don't understand what that means.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If you can equate lions to unborn babies, then awesome!

I'll be just as uncaring about the lion as those who have a preference of crunchy over non-crunchy babies.

Crunchy babies????

Maybe it's a rabbit thing I don't know, but I don't understand what that means.

I think Beeze means that if you properly prepare a baby with the right seasoning and batter, and use only natural fat for frying, you can get a crunchiness that some prefer over the normal oven broiled fare that most of us are used to.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So just because you didn't get to take a ride on your long legged steed over this girl it didn't get discussed?

Several females recently have been attacked for trophy hunting.. It's absolutely ridiculous considering everything these girls did was LEGAL and not poaching like the cecil case.

Watch the Louie Theroux documentary on this topic PLEASE and just see how you feel after that.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

I'm getting tired of the "offended" crowd and all the false moral outrage people are displaying.

I just wish the guy had put a confederate flag over the body of the lion, then you'd get the "Whine trifecta!"

Flag
Guns
Killing animals

Pardon me, but you appear to be doing the whining when people state an opposition to the actions of others, but appear perfectly happy to voice your opposition (whine) of other people - you don't get it both ways.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: uncommitted

You are right and no one can disagree-Many humans have been treated as a commodity for thousands of years.

But back to this Lion-It was a killed by a man who wanted to kill it, not because he needed to kill it. Many Serial killers started by killing animals because they had no emotional attachment to said animals, trophy hunting is serial animal killing as far as I'm concerned, i could be wrong.

Couldn't agree more, and very nicely put.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So it looks like another female big game trophy hunter decide to test her "pass" and I am happy to say it has failed.
She bragged on Facebook about her hunts AFTER the Cecil thing blew up. She decided to defy the internet, lets see how that works out for her. Because she works for a university and people have her and her bosses email, people are threatening similar action to what happened to the dentist.
My guess if the pressure mounts to the blowout level she won't have a job anymore.

Some people are SO stupid.
Huntress
edit on 3-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join