It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled citizens waiting for "good" LEO's to arrive. Waiting....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nothing new to post?

Better post a bunch of old stuff, several of which have been posted to ATS already, to keep those flames fanned.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

so many hoaxes on youtube I won't take anything at face value, fall all I know, the 'victims' are actually able bodied and antagonised the LEO's (if they really are LEO's) and then got into the chair - far fetched? Yes, absolutely. Impossible? Nope, no idea without context.

I understand your dissonance. Allow me to add information which may shed more light on this issue.
A culture of deceit and evidence manipulation

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's all good theoretically. I'm talking about in reality.

The same reality where when there is even video evidence of wrong doing nothing happens to the perpetrating cop.......

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Nothing new to post?

Better post a bunch of old stuff, several of which have been posted to ATS already, to keep those flames fanned.

So because this has been posted before and happened in the past yet nothing done about it we should just up and forget it ever happened?

edit on 29-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Or, and here's a wild idea, you could read what I said for what I actually said instead of spinning it.

Did you wake up this morning forgetting that there has been any number of incidents of abuse by law enforcement, but this thread suddenly made you remember? Did you really need this collection of clips to remind you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe our leaders need reminded?

And often until there is change......

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: uncommitted

so many hoaxes on youtube I won't take anything at face value, fall all I know, the 'victims' are actually able bodied and antagonised the LEO's (if they really are LEO's) and then got into the chair - far fetched? Yes, absolutely. Impossible? Nope, no idea without context.

I understand your dissonance. Allow me to add information which may shed more light on this issue.
A culture of deceit and evidence manipulation

Thank you, and a very interesting link. As I'm sure you agree, that gives background to examples where some are clear abuse for which (on the whole) the LEO lost at least their job and in others their liberty, but in at least one a court agreed the use of force was justified - without the background it would have been thought unbelievable that a court would come to that conclusion, but with the back story it's actually understandable - I guess this all just proves the point.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

I'm sure many of them check ATS over morning coffee, so this should do the trick!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Why is it that we never get a follow up on these video's i think that most of us would like to know if anyone was charged for these acts brutality or if any excuses for the brutality was given .

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

That's all good theoretically. I'm talking about in reality.

The same reality where when there is even video evidence of wrong doing nothing happens to the perpetrating cop.......

The reality is we pick our battles. We choose our masters and we decide which beast we wish to feed.

If people can go ballistic and rally around a TV show, sports team or a piece of cloth, they can rally together against injustice.

The reality is this is not going to fix itself. The reality is that you have to fight for what is really important to you. The reality is that fighting back is never easy. The reality is sometimes you have to lead. The reality is that if you lead, many will be exactly like you were, afraid to follow. The reality is you will not win every battle.

When I was sixteen years old I fought the biggest baddest school bully around in those days, everyday for three days. i weighed 98 pounds soak and wet, she weighed close to 300 pounds. Everyday after gym she would beat me up because I wouldn't open the door for her. After the third day she asked me if I had learned anything, I told her yes. I told her, I had learned that it sure would take a whole lot less time and energy for her to just open the damn door herself, than to keep beating on me everyday. At first she was too shocked to be pissed. I guess she had an epithany, because I told her that it should be clear by now that she could kick my arse everyday for the rest of my time in the school, but in the end she had to open that same door everday for herself anyways. Everyone stood there so excited not knowing why. I did. They were praying for a miracle. Something to change, so they would never be the one getting her arse kicked.

The badass got smart. She laughed the whole thing off and labelled me crazy, which worked out real well for a time, because it made the other bullies stay away from that skinny crazy girl. When I started doing the homework for the seniors on the basketball team, I became untouchable. I know it is not easy to be the crazy one.

I am not very skinny anymore, but I still am labelled the crazy one. I am the one that is always sticking her neck out. I am the one that is always getting her neck chopped off, but I will go to my death bed headless before I will ever open the door for a bully of any size, no matter what they are, or what color they are wearing.

I am only saying because you asked what I have done. I don't expect anything from anyone other than what they feel is right for themselves. And so far, I have never been disappointed; I have fought every battle alone. I know people are scared. That is why I continue to fight my battles alone, and why I keep getting my arse kicked.

edit on 29-7-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaning up a bit.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Protecting and serving the hands that feed them. We may fund the banquet but we don't set the table or the terms. Guess who does? And then they have their own banquet, etc etc
edit on 29-7-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The problem I have with the anti-fuzz fest is that, while shining a much needed light on a pervasive problem, instead of reaching the obvious (to me) conclusion that power must be reduced, restrained and decentralized, our president is attempting to use our resulting collective ennui to further nationalize and centralize the institution.

That is not the answer and it must not be allowed to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

excellent suggestion. since i am presently not recieving an income, i just film the car and show everythings working before i leave..... then pray he says "your tail lights out"...... it actually worked once. i think. or it could have been the 62 falsified reports he was never charged for filing....

yes. i play videos like this in my head everytime i see an inustice involving the state, and there are MANY.

the one that gets me most is "negotiating with terrorists".... but that's nothing like our confidential informant program, is it?

everyone asking what can we do?

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

the universe is "conscious"........ i do not want to piss it off being detrimental to ~14 billion years of life/evolution/empathy (thermodynamics/consciousness=energy cannot be created or destroyed)........ we are in it's house after all

nice positive post while being bombarded with negativity. almost like a lesson in walking out the front door...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join