It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who believe homosexuality is a choice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I think that most people who have some sense realize that being gay is not a choice...It, IMHO, is probably genetic. At the very least a genetic predisposition for attraction to the same sex. If they've found the "gay gene" they certainly haven't told us about it. Not that they ever would, lol. But, it's 2015. If people insist on preaching and complaining about someone else's attractions or sexual habits, the problem is with them...Live an let live.

Kudos for your post and "coming out" on ATS!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The real question is why are you so concerned? Whatcha runnin' away from deep down in that noggin of yours? My theory on homophobes is that it is something Freudian, otherwise they wouldn't give a crap. If it makes you that uncomfortable, you're not dealing with something...
edit on 29-7-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

You had a choice. You chose to post beliefs instead of facts.

Those that have been corrupted often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

Those that have been indoctrinated often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

That you would come into this thread and basically say, "WTF? I thought God wiped your corrupted ass out" is comically ignorant, and frankly I don't think any free-thinking individual cares what you believe.

What are those facts ??

All I see around me, are people that are all different, that are being goaded into believing they are all the same.

Everyones experience IS different, but you wouldn't know that , since this is unacceptable to the structure of LGBT as it currently stands.

It is time LGBT takes a look at itself, and why they teach some of the things they do , as if they are facts, so many FACTORS have coincided with a good many people, I do NOT see most of them agree when I talk to them, so why is it so black and white again here ??

Ying and Yang, the misguiding light of the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

How about the fact that there is 0 scientific evidence that being gay is a choice?

Edit:

so why is it so black and white again here ??

This topic is a rant about whether or not gay is a choice, not a topic of the LGBT community as a whole nor any LGBT agendas you percieve. There is no scientific evidence that it is a choice. It's really that simple. Perhaps if you want to argue other aspects of it you should make your own thread and give your views.
edit on 30-7-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Why even comment in this thread if the entire topic of homosexuality is so bothersome to you? We all get what your beliefs are amigo, but it seems some quality self-reflection may be in order? Specifically consider: intention

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: OpenEars123

I think that most people who have some sense realize that being gay is not a choice...It, IMHO, is probably genetic. At the very least a genetic predisposition for attraction to the same sex. If they've found the "gay gene" they certainly haven't told us about it. Not that they ever would, lol. But, it's 2015. If people insist on preaching and complaining about someone else's attractions or sexual habits, the problem is with them...Live an let live.

Kudos for your post and "coming out" on ATS!

Couldn't have put it better myself, and thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

you wouldn't know that , since this is unacceptable to the structure of LGBT as it currently stands.

You know what? I'm sick of people like you.

What does the LGBT structure have to do with me, a heterosexual male? Do you even know if I personally agree with LGBT, or are you just making assumptions because I have a 'live and let live' outlook towards homosexuality (as it's none of my damn business)? I know my personal feelings, whether I agree or disagree, have no value to the topic either way.

I have only taken umbrage with the person you quoted me replying to because he is an outright bigot, using a 2000+ year old book to justify his intolerance while he sits there making 'dropped the soap' jokes and reminding me that I could be thrown off a building for not sharing extremist views in some countries.

All I have really argued in this thread is:
'There is no scientific evidence that being gay is a choice'

But now apparently I'm part of the LGBT community because someone on the internet (you) sees only what they want to see when reading. Words that weren't even there, I should add.

Sorry if this rant seems a bit over the top, it's not 100% about you, but I'm so sick of people on this website always trying to attach labels to people.

Don't you see how you tried to attack me by attaching me to the LGBT label? You say that the 'LGBT structure' is inflexible in its thinking, and try to attach that attribute to me by labelling me LGBT. It's poor form. You couldn't debate anything I said so you attached the label and debated that instead.
edit on 30-7-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: grammar/politeness

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yes, yes, sure, being gay, being attracted to the same sex, is perfectly normal.
Yep, of course.
I'm sure that's just your own personal opinion, right..? Of course.

It's funny how a "social justice" issue where people can champion some cause to feel good about them selves is taken on by so many, but even worse that it's taken on by people on a conspiracy forum. People who should know better, people who should have open minds and be considering all the possibilities.
But such is the media manipulation and brainwashing from the media and hollywood that people actually dont even question it now. That's how far gone humanity is.

If being gay is normal, then explain to me why women have a vagina and men have a penis?

Can you explain to me how being gay is normal, when the function of our reproductive organs is to reproduce(I know, what a shock right?), and reproduction in humans is done by two members of the opposite sex....??

No answers? None exist to those questions, because being gay is not normal.

One can argue that it's a God/Devil thing.
One can argue that it's our environment we live in, the chemicals in our food and water supplies.

Chemicals which we know are bad for us, not just chemicals that make us fatter and unhealthier, but bad for us becuase they are altering the normal functioning of our bodies and minds.

But hey, keep believing that being a homosexual is perfectly normal and that you were born that way.

I'll sit back and continue to laugh at the ignorance and stupidity, and the ease with which the homosexual agenda is being pushed. People are that blind and stupid, that they can't see that what they think, is what the media/hollywood has told them to think.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Blooming well said.
If I were gay I would kiss you for that post reflects my thoughts also.
Oh heck come here you desearve a man kiss for that anyhow.
*chases below down and gibes him a massive man kiss*.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Green eyes are not normal.
You hate green eye folk?.
Agaon you are in the minority in your thinking.
Sexuality is not as black and white as you think.
Keep laughing though about the subject it helps identify bigots..
edit on 30-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

A question then...
When did you choose to be straight? .

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Can you explain Sterile Men? Barren Woman? how about People that never want to reproduce? what about Intersex people?

We are born how we are born and so we are 'Normal'

What is our agenda? people like you seem to know it better than we do

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Can you explain Sterile Men? Barren Woman? how about People that never want to reproduce? what about Intersex people?

We are born how we are born and so we are 'Normal'

What is our agenda? people like you seem to know it better than we do

People that don't want kids? That's a choice.
People that for health reasons, can't have kids? That's a symptom of our environment and the poisons and toxins that are in the air, in our food, and in our water supply.

You aren't born gay. You might like to think you were born gay, because that's what you've been brainwashed by the media and hollywood to believe, but if you actually used logic and common sense you'd see that same sex sexual relations are not normal, because they defy the purpose of our sexual organs.

Now for you sex may be a simple thing of pleasure, and for many people pleasure is derived from sexual intercourse(we'd do it a lot less if it wasn't pleasurable).

The whole purpose of sexual intercourse, of mating, is to reproduce.
It's how our species has survived. Because that is what is normal and that is the way we are born.

It's funny how people can bang on about Monsato poisoning us with all sorts of chemicals and GM crops...but when someone points out what all these various chemicals and poisons do, and there are thousands of them in our food/water supply and air, they get all upset and pretend their abnormal behavior is normal.

Yeh, normal. My penis' purpose besides urinating, is for reproduction. It is not intended for anal sex with men.

Now, you may find pleasure in that, you may think you are normal and were born that way, as may your partner.
But the fact is you are the victim of all the chemicals and substances in our food/water supply/air, that are altering our bodies and minds.

Hell, it's known that certain chemicals in shower gel/body wash and shampoos is causing children to hit puberty earlier.
It's known that certain chemicals in foods and drinks are altering other ways our bodies are meant to work.

Did you know that there's that much sugar in Coke that your body would normally reject it in the form of vomitting with such a high intake? The reason you don't, is because there's chemicals in Coke which block that from happening. In other words, chemicals which trick your body and mind.

Those are just some examples.

RIght now it wont come out(no pun intended) regarding homosexuality, transgender, or other messed up ridiculous ideas of "normality", because that's the agenda being pushed by the media and hollywood.
That idiot who had the sex change and became a woman and it made news all over the world..perfect example.
Who the hell was that man exactly? He's a celebrity because.....?
Yet it's all over the news world wide. Why? Because the "gay/transgender" agenda is being pushed.

You people obviously fail to see the bigger picture and what's being done to control you. It's not "your" agenda. You fail to see that.
But hey, if you are happy, good luck to you. I'm not telling you to change or pretend you aren't what you've become.
Funny, everything else, from religion to monsato to chemtrails to mysterious creatures and monsters in the woods and aliens in the sky...sure lets discuss it...but because there's a big push in the media and hollywood to "normalize" homosexuality and transgerders and whatever that other new one is...the idea that all this sh** isn't normal is some how mind boggling for some people.

You are sheep. Simple as that.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less what you are or aren't. I'm happy with my own life, I have my own beliefs and views, accept that others have theirs, and live my own life. Do I agree with you, or your belief that it's normal? Nope, but I'm not going to try and force you to change. I'll share my opinion, like you will share yours, we will obviously disagree. But I'm not going to insult you or belittle you, nor do I have any ill-feelings toward you.
edit on 30-7-2015 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So you made the choice to be straight? .

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So you made the choice to be straight? .

What a crap attempt at "trick" question.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yes or no.
It isnt a trick question did you choose to be straight or not?.
Because im straight and never chose.
So why would gay folk choose?.
But if you think sexuality is a choice when did you choose?.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

Why even comment in this thread if the entire topic of homosexuality is so bothersome to you? We all get what your beliefs are amigo, but it seems some quality self-reflection may be in order? Specifically consider: intention

It's discussion forum.
If you don't agree with someone elses views or beliefs doesn't mean they should shut up and go away because you don't want to read it.

If you can't handle someone having a different opinion or view or belief, then what are you doing on the Internet of all places?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yes or no.
It isnt a trick question did you choose to be straight or not?.

It is a trick question, so stop pretending it isn't.
You aren't as intelligent as you think you are.

The idea that someone one day decides to be gay, or straight, or transgender, is ridiculous.
Asking when someone chose, a date, a time, a year...is moronic, imature, and stupid.
It shows the level of immaturity and ignorance on your behalf and the whole pro-gay side of the argument.

You are trying to get me to commit to a certain angle that I'm not even using in my argument, because that angle fits in with your distorted beliefs.

So nice try, but try a little harder next time.

You people are on a conspiracy site, and instead of questioning whats going on in the world, you are basically trumpetting the bull# the media and hollywood spin every day.

Have the ATS owners actually realized yet that their site that they've put so much hard work and effort in over many years, has been infiltrated and turned into a corporate media trash bin where the days news are regurtitated by the mindless sheep that have flooded in?

edit on 30-7-2015 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

No you just choose to ignore it.
Yes or no simple question.
Did you choose?.
You refuse to answer because if you did choose you have thpught about being gay and if you did not it proves it is not a choice and you are wrong.
So which is it? Are you a little bit gay or will you admit sexuality is nit a choice?.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So it is not a choice then.
Glad we sorted that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join