It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Wants Major Attack in India to Trigger 'End of the World': Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: justQ

I forget, when did the US produce all of those muslims again?

Oh right...this isn't about the US actually creating something, this is about ignorant, and violent people not taking responsibility for their own actions.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
MAD works between the Indians and Pakistan, too.

ISIS wants foreign armies to leave the Middle East.

Spin, spin, spin.

No they want the US to come to the ME to defeat us so they can fulfill their prophecy? Remember? It's supposed to be one giant, titanic battle in Syria or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

It probably has something to do with Pakistan.

Almost certainly. I'm guessing they want to touch off nuclear war between Pakistan and India. Somehow, this must tie into their prophecies about the End Times, and eventually spiral into the US coming to their soiree in Syria.

I'm not familiar enough with the way the end times are portrayed in the Koran though.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's just nuts to think in the 21st century religious extremists are still stuck trying to bring about the end of the world like this. Blows my mind.

Can't we just bring all the civil people to that Earth 2.0 before these retards destroy this one?

a reply to: ketsuko

Isn't it cheating if they consciously set out to fulfill prophecies of God? Doesn't that contradict the notion of an all-powerful God? He's so powerful he needs us to do his dirty work? Just makes no damned sense!
edit on 29-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

God maybe a man/woman?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Seems Harvard has a lot they wanna say in the last couple of weeks.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: justQ

ISLAMIC STATE

ISIS

IS A CREATION OF USA AND NATO

Thus is ISIS 101 and most people fail even the basics

Free will.

Regardless of what you think caused or "created" Islamic State, you cannot claim that these are not individuals who make the conscious choice to murder and maim.

Regardless of any conspiracy about who did what to whom to encourage or manufacture the threat (for which there is NO evidence) these individuals still choose to maim and murder people for their ideology.

Or, do you claim that there are no fighters? They're all CIA agents? They're holograms?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: justQ

Yup false flag far more likely

If you ask me, Mumbai attack was traced to British secret agent

no one did.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo

God maybe a man/woman?

God is a tranny??

Well now that begins to make some sense......

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Not necessarily.

Depending on how you view it, if the prophecy is meant to be fulfilled, it will be fulfilled. How it gets fulfilled is academic.

You can try and try to bring prophecy about, but if it's not its time, you won't succeed. If you try to bring prophecy about, and it happens, then it was meant to be. If you try to avert prophecy, you may inadvertently bring it about.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that prophecy seems to be its own animal.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You're smart enough to realize that's circular reasoning.

Belief is it's own animal, not my own.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
We need to prophesize some rods from Gawd in the region, you know to keep with that apocalyptic theme.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

All I'm saying is that they believe that they can bring it about and that's their motivation. If there is a prophecy, and it's meant to be, then it will be one way or another.

I'm not terribly worried about it one way or another.

The thing to worry about is whether or not they CAN cause a nuclear attack in India and confuse India into a nuclear exchange with Pakistan. That's something no one wants.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I would tend to think if this was thought up by someone on a site like ATS, then it should be known as a motivation to Indian intelligence authorities. Meaning they would need be extra cautious while this threat is elevated. Maybe I give them too much credit. It is a scary scenario. Do they have enough nukes to wipe each other out? Is this a guaranteed MAD starting event if exchanges happen between them? If yes, then US intelligence would coordinate with both countries to inform them of the possibility as well. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but it seems like for this to play out a lot would have to go wrong, and not just a nuke going off.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

India has 180 million Muslims.
And the USA has a tendency to bomb rather than boots on the ground.

You will get a lot of collateral Muslim deaths if you can entice them to bomb the wrong locations.

That could draw in Pakistan.

Off the top of my head.

Just a scenario.

edit on 29-7-2015 by joho99 because: Added country

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

ISIS was born in Jordan in 99?

Didnt Islamic state in Iraq and Islamic state in Syria join together in 2013 to become Islamic State in Iraq and Syria thus ISIS?

Or are you referring to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who is from Jordan and fled in 99?

I believe there are some grounds for concern being the US and UK did create rebel groups in Syria to topple Assad and it seems a lot of the munitions and training that ISIS are using come from the UK and US.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There were always a rumor/conspiracy theory about CIA/Mosad involvement in most of the Indian political assassination (prime ministers like Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi) and terror attacks.

Also, the nuke test were conducted during the rule of BJP, the nationalistic party, and same party is in power now, some of of its leaders have ties to CIA. So the timing is really sketchy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

finally figured out how to write/ reply! I read your post yesterday and came across this article on NDTV today about a terrorist attack today in India.. could this be related?www.ndtv.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">NDTV - Indian Terrorist Attack

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthseeker301

That attack is unrelated to ISIS but was done by pakistan sponsored Islamic militants. No ideological difference between them however.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: MrSpad

ISIS was born in Jordan in 99?

Didnt Islamic state in Iraq and Islamic state in Syria join together in 2013 to become Islamic State in Iraq and Syria thus ISIS?

Or are you referring to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who is from Jordan and fled in 99?

I believe there are some grounds for concern being the US and UK did create rebel groups in Syria to topple Assad and it seems a lot of the munitions and training that ISIS are using come from the UK and US.

The genesis of ISIS came from Jordan in 99 where they were forced to escape into Iraq, through the war the changed names and became AlQuida in Iraq. They recruited other radical groups the cause and were joined by a large group a radicals Assad free from his prisons on the promise of amnesty if the fought the US and later returned to Syria. As the US pulled out of Iraq and the idea of a unity government was tossed aside by the Shia in power they found new allies in Saddams old officer corps and Sunni miltias. This is how they became a conventional force instead of just a terrorist force.

Meanwhile in Syria the radicals who had left Iraq when the US pulled out found Assad had lied and he tossed them back in jail for short while. The Free Syrian Army was making strong advances and had a shakey cease fire with other radical groups. Assad again released the radicals in his prison in hopes that this would cause trouble with the FSA. Which it did. Fighting broke out between the radicals and the FSA and Assad focused his forces on the FSA.

In Iraq the new coalition hatched a plan to blitz Baghdad. With Iraqi forces dispersed for terror attacks and completely unprepared and not expecting a conventional attack Iraqs forces melted away.

In Syria radicals who had fought in Iraq now unified with their old allies in Iraq and ISIS as we know it was born. massive caches of Iraqi equipment was captured and shared. Oil wells and banks captured also gave them key funding. Those early victories brought tons of new recruits from all over. In time ISIS overextend itself and the forces arrayed against it consolidated and began to fight back. When airstrikes started ISIS lost much of its mobility and funding sources leaving it in a defensive position on almost all fronts except Assads where his forces keep collapsing and falling back.

Then much like with Al Quida other groups in other regions began to take the ISIS name. Although their is little coordination and while lost of talk of global conquest go on, in reality most groups just focus on their local goals. India is a dream but, ISIS is unlikely to have the global reach do very much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join