It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BlackList (UFOTHEATRE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I did a quick but not very thorough search of ATS to see if this was already posted and didn't see anything.

Anyway, this guy from YouTube www.youtube.com... does an amazing job of debunking all kinds of crap UFO videos and he has also compiled a list of known UFO hoaxers a sort of black list

its located here, I would copy and paste his list, but I do not have his permission, though it isn't copyright, it was his sweat and tears setting it up.

Here is list

ufotheater.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000
Welcome
You may note that several of those on the list are on the autohoax list on ATS. Others are well known as highly suspect. But seeing a compilation is not a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I thought "Mister Bullcrap McHoaxwaffle" had a nice ring to it:

Thanks for bringing some useful information to this forum.

originally posted by: Phage
Welcome
You may note that several of those on the list are on the autohoax list on ATS. Others are well known as highly suspect.
I didn't know there was an autohoax list, but I suspected. Maybe this information will help get some more bad sources added to that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here is another that should be added Crrow777 on youtube.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes, that compiled list is certainly a boon to the community. I already see plenty of familiar names that I had figured out a while ago. It's such a tragedy that YouTube has become such a hindrance to this field of research rather than a boon. YouTube has become my least recommended source to look for footage, since any cretin with a computer can slap together a CGI animation (sometimes dreadfully bad—thirdphaseofmoon and NDestinationUnknown, I'm looking at you) and upload it there.

Truly maddening.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Do you notice the lack of response to this thread, is it because many of our members that are pro ufo have linked posts in the past to the sites on the blacklist

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There's also the UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame at www.ufowatchdog.com... but it looks like the site hasn't been updated since 2009.
However they have a more up-to-date blog at: ufowatchdog.blogspot.com...

top topics

join