It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can TPTB possibly do to keep this global economic game going for at least another 30 years?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: aiolosmartine

Couple years ago I've read a very interesting book, it's highly related. It gives a logical and not very comfortable answer to your question.
Susan George - Lugano Report: On Preserving Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century

edit on 31/7/15 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
30 years? That's WISHFUL thinking. I don't believe supply and demand can last for another 30 years.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Supply certainly can, the problem is, the ability to afford the supply is questionable at the rate things are going.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I guess if your ability to articulate your position to those in power, and provide compelling reasons why it's the correct position to take are so bad that they won't listen to you then picking up a sword and murdering them is a valid option. That's simply rule by thuggery.

I never said they should be murdered. In a duel the other guy is expected to defend themselves, but maybe you are thinking like me, expecting the worst of these cowards we have trying to implement whatever kind of tyranny over us they can, (Obama, Reid, John boehner, Eric Holder, etc.,

Would begin for a moment in a duel, and throw down their own sword in fear, realizing that judgement has come for them, messing their pants and sobbing in tears, and begging for their life to be spared while confessing in public every kind of deceit and dirty deals they had done behind America's back, and then also realizing that a duel is only something that a real man of the country "America", would even consider, not themselves, knowing they have none. Men who defend honor rather than hide from anyone who has a scrap of honor in them are the kinds of men they have hidden from, legislating new laws around themselves that protect them from honorable outcomes or justice.

To them, Justice is what they define it to be, but only for others who oppose them lawfully or politically. A fine example is Obama's latest defilement of the Inspectors General, making that job now fit only for their own eunuch's in government positions.

Eventually, they will see honor, dignity, truth, and morality coming like an army for them, and they will die of fright right where they stand. Murder them? Nope, it is not necessary.

So in your world people who stand in front of each other and then shoot each other are smart and honorable a not complete and total idiots? When you say nonsense like this nobody can take anything you say seriously.

Well I have never taken you seriously since a long time ago because you never completely or carefully read what people post before you go shooting off your mouth with condescension plus showing your arrogance often.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Sorry, I would rather not live in a world where might makes right, physical might least of all.

At best you're delusional wishing for a world where the proper political reaction to disagreeing with someone on policy is to legally kill them.

Looks like a few bulbs aren't burning very bright. I'll spell it out: We had been talking about what it had been like 200 years ago, and the little flashback in time was to only consider what would happen if those times were put back right now.

To actually get that back now and have a bunch of overzealous sword wielding justice police running around wouldn't be my first choice either./

Are you getting this written down? Is the flame getting enough oxygen again?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Could have fooled me, and another poster for that matter who both took what you said to mean that's how you wish things still were, or that's what you wanted to go back to.

When you talk of it being a glorious day when present day elected leaders are run through with swords over a political disagreement it makes it hard to tell, such as when you write things like this.

Yep a sword running these maggots right through the gut would be glorious to see. Just a few scenes of them trying to pick up their entrails and crawling away in fear of the Devil's grasp on their soul and all the patriots up in arms would send the entire rat pack of them to South America never to be seen again.

And America would be free once again. For a time.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well, when they're the biggest thugs on the planet then eh?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The whole idea of it in the first place is the same as as nuclear deterrent.

There wouldn't be any sword to fear as long as you obey the law and not be a corrupt, bribe taking, bribe offering, lying piece of sh!t like our current POTUS and politicians.

That wouldn't matter to you though since you depend on that kind of thing to survive.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The whole idea of it in the first place is the same as as nuclear deterrent.

There wouldn't be any sword to fear as long as you obey the law and not be a corrupt, bribe taking, bribe offering, lying piece of sh!t like our current POTUS and politicians.

That wouldn't matter to you though since you depend on that kind of thing to survive.

There would always be a sword to fear. If one person in a million are pissed off enough that they're willing to take violent action that politician will have to fight off 317 people at todays population.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am going to sound like a kook here(I am though lol)but I think the global economy is already going down the drain as we speak and the PTB know it and I think the world governments are currently getting paranoid and are prepping for war.
I think they are also preparing to lockdown the populace for when it happens because there will be a lot of hungry people.
For how much longer they can keep the runaway train going down the tracks I'm not really sure but I don't think we have too long to wait.(I honestly believe it could happen anytime now within the next couple of years....ten years tops for me but I really hope I'm wrong and the party never ends.)
I personally believe that the key to the global economy is oil and the price of oil will be the factor for collapse and not the debt crisis.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah, well you know what they say about 'barbaric' cultures: you're less likely to insult the guy that will hit you with an axe in the face. These days you get smarmy liberalism instead, and cowardice being the absolute norm.

There are some real men out there, but our society as a whole has no legit male role models. We should have had a few more Conan types out there. The evil types are less likely to scheme when they know that Arnold might come at them with a broadsword.

Personally I feel that if two guys have a problem they should be allowed to fight it out, man to man without having to have any authorities involved. Don't have to hurt each other too bad, it'll resolve the situation. This would only work in a healthy and sane society however. Now you get browbeaten men wearing girl jeans sagging instead..

Pff...
edit on 3-8-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aiolosmartine

The markets will flunk again like in 2008 several times in the future, those behind the financial fiasco will be kept surviving with bailouts again and again, at the expenses of tax payers, the problems is that because US economy is soo deep now into the global economies the bailouts will start to become impossible to sustain.

I give it another 15 years or less to see the end of what we know as toady Americas economic control.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seems pretty logical to me that in the " internet " age, all the countries leaders don't want to have to deal with the ebs and flos of regulating their own currency, when in fact you can have a one world currency that you have adjust itself.

Why - because as most get richer, they in turn want to have less responsibility in the matter, just as the internet ushered in greater ways to relax and do work, having a global currency will do the same, making the overall goal that much more clear, removing the need to fluff a local currency.

The How is even greater, present a global reason to need a global currency, oh you mean the issues facing just about every market on this planet?

Just think about how the game of chess is played and realized we are't in the shape of monopoly pieces...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join