It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Between good and evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19628659]threeeyesopen[/pos

Just say "I am a child of God. You cannot hurt me. Begone!"

Keep saying it..loudly.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I do that at times and it does work, thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I've sent you a u2u.

I'm also sending prayers your way.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ashflash

Thank you, I have also sent you a pm.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: johndeere2020

I cannot tell you all any more details about the person as they value their privacy I'm sure and I'm doing it as a favor to them.

If they come along and read this and decide to input then I guess you will know but until then I won't tell.

Your spirit guide is right to keep you away, not from me but from the negativity around me that will follow you back.

Thank you for your input.

Not a problem! Actually I'm afraid the negativity around me might affect you.

My "spirit guide" is not exactly one because it can manifest hauntings itself. It is harmless in most cases and never harms me but it may harm someone I come across with whom it doesn't like even if I like that person. It is not a problem to most people I meet.

It reacts badly to very specific religious beliefs - that is Orthodox Christianity/Judaism, and Islam. It also reacts badly to money. It hates the cross and Ironically, so do I because the cross is quite a negative representation of Christ.

It only reacts positively to some unorthodox Christianity, reacts positively to Christ, and reacts quite positively to images of Ancient Egyptian Goddesses.

I'm not sure if the spirit is human or something else but it has a pleasant smell like that of desert flowers. The smells manifest where I put images of the Egyptian Goddesses. I never put any perfume, the images are simply printed off a colored printer onto an A4 sized plain paper that is unscented.

Sorry I don't mean to try to cause a thread drift.

But maybe, you might want to rethink your views of spirits. First of all, have thought lately if religion maybe the problem itself??

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: [post=19628659]threeeyesopen[/pos

Just say "I am a child of God. You cannot hurt me. Begone!"

Keep saying it..loudly.

That is until you fall asleep....

Keep the lights on in all parts of the house and play some *live* jazz concert music....Invest in LED lighting if electric bills are a huge concern to you.

and of course, a clean, bacteria-free house, great hygeine practices, clean feet helps.

Trust me, this works even if you're awake!
edit on 30-7-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join