It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk About Your Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here's the link to an ATS thread from a couple of years ago that would interest you Trachel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

If I awake thinking “Eeeeh... that dream was messed up!” then no, most probably not.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
Here's the link to an ATS thread from a couple of years ago that would interest you Trachel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is intriguing beyond belief.

Thanks very much for taking the time to find and share it!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel
Indeed, I've already read that thread in its entire. Never been, though it sounds pretty sweet.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

My pleasure!

It's amazing what happens when we open up to each other on such topics.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I fairly often dream about a 'place' like a town in size? That doesn't exist in real life, but I am quite familiar with it in my dream,I know all the routes and everything is familiar when I am there..saying this I have not been there for a while.

Another time I had the exact same dream as an old g/friend ,we were next to each other at the time and She was very mystical etcand and most likely set me on my journey/quest.

I've noticed that many People are dreaming about earth changes? This has occurred a few times to me as well. From two Suns in the sky, then also one time where I was stood at the top of a mountain in which a huge tsunami washed up and literally brushed my toes..I think dreams like this are manifesting in human consciousness as a warning about Planet X.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join