It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Judges Receive Campaign Funding from Party Accused of Corruption with Scott Walker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you buy the election, be sure to buy the judges too!

Wisconsin Judges Receive Campaign Funding from Party Accused of Corruption with Scott Walker

Judges Dismiss Case and Demand All Evidence be Destroyed

Walker was accused of coordinating with conservative and business advocacy groups during the 2012 recall elections. The Wisconsin Club for Growth, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, and Citizens for a Strong America supported Walker and fought the recall. It’s illegal for an elected official like Walker to coordinate with such groups. These groups also contributed considerable amounts of money to the four justices who voted to quell the investigation.

Big political money got Walker elected, and it also squashed an investigation set to determine if he broke the law.

source
edit on 28-7-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Aw geez, you're killing me here! Every one of these articles is like a knife in the back. My poor state has been through total hell under walker and his ilk.

Absolutely disgusting, the whole lot of 'em!

I'd like to see him do prison time.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

We had a Tea bagger tax cutting Governor (Parnell) here until just recently, now AK has is having financial problems.

edit on 28-7-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Come on man...all of these dirty bast$rds do this...right left and otherwise...why bother posting such tripe...I mean look at hillary claiming a need for a BILLION dollar war chest and Jeb twice that....yet think what real good that money could do, vastly more than anything either one of them does in office.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Bought and paid for politicians, even the supreme court has fallen prey to the Koch brothers.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is deluxe....

Judges Dismiss Case and Demand All Evidence be Destroyed

All big governments fail.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I was waiting for this... it's been obvious from the start er re-start. Scott Walker do not pass Go.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This essentially derails Walkers run for the POTUS. And he did it to himself....

Sweet irony....

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The Koch brothers have really got to see their money working for them in Wisconsin.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Lobby base will be shifting soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

We are seeing the culmination of a very long term strategy by the right with judges and politicians alike being bought and paid for.

Why won't the Senate confirm any of Obama's potential appointments to the circuit courts especailly the important DC circuit?

And Interesting piece on the subject:

www.mediafilter.org...

The piece was written in Covert Action Quarterly #63 in 1998.

This is a real and fulling verifiable CONSPIRACY of propoganda and influence buying by a very small group of idealogs that is anthema to the well being of the country, the world and all her people:

Proclaiming their movement a war of ideas, conservatives began to mobilize resources for battle in the 1960s.

They built new institutional bastions; recruited, trained, and equipped their intellectual warriors; forged new weapons as cable television, the Internet, and other communications technologies evolved; and threw their resources into policy and political battles.

By 1984, moderate Republican John Saloma warned of a "major new presence in American politics." If left unchecked, he accurately predicted, "the new conservative labyrinth" would pull the nation's political center sharply to the right.

Over the last two decades, (***note from poster - published in 1998***) the 12 have mounted an impressively coherent and concerted effort to shape public policy by undermining and ultimately redirecting what they regard as the institutional strongholds of modern American liberalism: academia, Congress, the judiciary, executive branch agencies, major media, religious institutions, and philanthropy itself.

They channeled some $80 million to right-wing policy institutions actively promoting an anti-government, unregulated markets agenda.

Another $89 million supported conservative scholars and academic programs, with $27 million targeted to recruit and train the next generation of right-wing leaders in conservative legal principles, free-market economics, political journalism and policy analysis.

Moderation seems to encourage prosperity (regardless of your specific definition) and used to be a character trait that all people of good will strived to embody.

Now extremist views and who can be more the more extreme idealog seems to be the goal.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's the creeping Rightism syndrome.

Careful.

Next year's elections might make last year's elections look like a Tea and Crumpet Party !!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If this is true, it's extremely serious. This is the sort of stuff people go to jail for a long time for.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

He should but lets face it he won't do any time. If anything this will get him the nomination.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He should but lets face it he won't do any time. If anything this will get him the nomination.

I think he has the nomination - the Kochs are backing him.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Come on man...all of these dirty bast$rds do this...right left and otherwise...why bother posting such tripe...I mean look at hillary claiming a need for a BILLION dollar war chest and Jeb twice that....yet think what real good that money could do, vastly more than anything either one of them does in office.

geez, this is about the judge in Minnesota ruling on walker being dirty, not Hillary or bush....there are already plenty of threads on those two

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Fair enough...I need to take a breath sometimes...sigh all the political schtick is getting to me, my apologies to the OP

new topics

top topics

join