posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:14 AM
Root is termed used for Android Users while jail breaking is for IOS users. Rooting is basically acquiring admin privilege. If you own a smart phone
then you are not a admin of it. You can unleash few feature or modify your pre installed App. You can install custom ROMs too. For all this process
you need to root or jailbreak your smartphone.
Cons of Rooting.
1. you may brick your device.
2. Data loss might happen.
3. warranty will no longer prevail.
Pros of Rooting.
1. You can delete pre installed App thus getting more free space.
2. Custom Roms are available.
3. Many Apps require Root previlege. Like Clash of clans Mod. You would be able to install some awesome Apps.
4. Increase in Battery life and efficiency.
Cydia is best tool for jail breaking IOS and for Android there are lots of Apps
If you want you can easily Root Android without PC
. software like kingoroot
provide best one click Root.