It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new. Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm Brad. Not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm 25 from South Africa, I try be an artist and I see a lot of things in the sky, don't see other people and have been isolated since 2011. People on Facebook think you a loon so I got no one to talk to

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BradleyAlan
I'm Brad. Not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm 25 from South Africa, I try be an artist and I see a lot of things in the sky, don't see other people and have been isolated since 2011. People on Facebook think you a loon so I got no one to talk to

Welcome Brad. Hope you find ATS as interesting and conversational as I have. See you in the threads...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Sweet man thank you, have been lurking for ages though. I really just wanted to show you guys a video I filmed in January, hear what people think
Not sure how to post it though youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brad!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BradleyAlan

Hey Brad! Welcome to ATS. Isolation can be comforting for awhile (in my opinion), but after awhile you just crave some good old fashioned human interaction. Sounds like you have some UFO stories to tell? Excellent! There is a forum for users to post their art too, if that's something you were thinking about sharing. Anyway..

Welcome to the loony bin.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hey guy, welcome. I watched the video. How high up do you reckon it is? Difficult to tell from the video. Did you take that? The thing is in 2015 how are we to know this isn't a mere drone? They can have unmanned vehicles flying quite high now. Is there anything of importance for a military to be tracking in this area? Second guess would be a vulture, though that doesn't seem too likely.

link   
Forgot to add this. If you're interested in custom avatars at all, there is a dedicated group of artists in the BTS: Avatar Creations 2015 thread, that will be happy to help you out. If you need it. Maybe you're a graphics artist yourself, Idk.

link   
welcome xoxox

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Hey Brad! Welcome to ATS. Isolation can be comforting for awhile (in my opinion), but after awhile you just crave some good old fashioned human interaction. Sounds like you have some UFO stories to tell? Excellent! There is a forum for users to post their art too, if that's something you were thinking about sharing. Anyway..

Welcome to the loony bin.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thank you very much

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This place is way better than fb. Welcome to ATS.

I'm sure there are probably a few interesting secret military bases situated in South Africa, as you say isolated, maybe that's what you're seeing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

What's up man, it's about 180 to 230 metres up. I live in a town called Groblersdal, we have one traffic light and about 15 intersections in total. People here don't have drones, I've personally never actually seen one in real life. The only planes that come over here come from the South East heading North West, and only ever at night.
This thing is about 2 to 3 metres wide, about as big as a biggish car.

I literally have about 20 gigs of photos and videos I've taken at night, once or twice a week I'd see it and it would be easy less than a hundred metres up, but all of the photos and videos so inconclusively sh**, besides one set of 4 photos where multiple beams of light are coming from the sky, some ending in midair, but this was the only time during the day. My brother, also in the video has seen most of them with me

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The closest military seems too far for it to be central around my house if you know what I mean?
It's happened many times, I swear at one point mid January it would be outside above the house minutes after I'd go outside literally night after night.

I take a lot of drugs, nothing hallucinogenic, but I'm up most nights and I spend a lot of time stargazing

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting. I'd suggest contacting UFO hunters maybe they could fly a drone through your area and get a close up view. It doesn't look photo shopped, but I can't say much without witnessing it myself.

I'm curious how often other people have spotted, or been talking about this object, as you say it's been around for weeks now. Do most people not notice it and go about their lives?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sweet man thank you, have been lurking for ages though. I really just wanted to show you guys a video I filmed in January, hear what people think

Interesting video, complex flight and reverses direction. To hard to distinguish anything really from the video though.
thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Night time I'd see it between 1 and 4 in the morning, I don't know if any one else has seen it, myself, my brother,my Dad, and a friend of my brothers have seen it (with me)

The reason I've thought it significant is its always arrived at certain times, like the week of this video was having some problems. While things were at their most serious, all from November to January, they were showing up more and more. Dreams about it, dreaming repeated dreams of symbols, dreaming that I'm counting just literally all night it seems insane but it's hard to describe.
I've seen them once since January and it was the night before last, also the very first time I laid eyes on Orion/Europa/Plaeides/Betelgues since January (became winter)favorite thing in the sky and as I realized 'hey its back' square in centre vision is this floating object again

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well I don't know. Just cause you got some UFO's in the sky doesn't discount the possibility you got some crazy in ya as well. Drugs can help with that. Anyways, sure you'll fit in here pretty good. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Interesting vid Brad. It might be worth the effort to have someone with background enhance the object--it could be a drone, just about anything. I'm not computer skilled, and needed to take some NV vids I shot of objects in the sky I filmed. The results were incredible, and I'm working on a presentation package for a thread.

If you're unsure of the wheres and hows, most of it is covered in the Freshman Forum, and members here have been most helpful. Look forward to see ya 'round the hallways here.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey Brad, welcome! You're off to a great start, pal. Thanks.

top topics

join