It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough. Is paying for it your main objection, or is it a morality issue? Would you stop pushing against abortion if PP was not involved, or would that only pass the buck to the organization doing the abortions?

No, paying for it isn't MY main objection, but at least decoupling the government from it is a start.

If we are supposed to be taking everyone out of everyone else's decisions, then take my money out of it entirely.

We can tackle the moral problems later on.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your hostility and tone doesnt lend itself to Friendly discourse...

blame yourself for that

I asked a simple question and you receive it as hostility?

Look, I understand that people have a hard time dealing with me, as this is not new to me, but you don't have to make things up and project your inferiority complex on me to make a point.

I'd appreciate it if you would tackle the issue and quit with the constant personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So you are assuming that there isn't any corruption going on in an industry that is unregulated. I don't see your point I am sorry. I have seen you yelling and criticizing a lot of people, but I haven't seen you talk about the market side of this until now.

MY point, and I think most people's point all along has been that this isn't okay. This needs to be regulated or stopped.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough. Is paying for it your main objection, or is it a morality issue? Would you stop pushing against abortion if PP was not involved, or would that only pass the buck to the organization doing the abortions?

No, paying for it isn't MY main objection, but at least decoupling the government from it is a start.

If we are supposed to be taking everyone out of everyone else's decisions, then take my money out of it entirely.

We can tackle the moral problems later on.

So then should we also not allow people on insurance managed by the government to receive those services? When do we stop allowing your personal beliefs to affect the choices of others to receive care? It sounds like your just kicking the can down the road and avoiding the debate till later.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The things alleged in this series of video is illegal, has there been any arrests?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
.........That would be because you specified ANTI ABORTION

Just saying..........

If you ask a specific question, and then get a specific answer, dont complain that you got the answer

Look, I understand that people have a hard time dealing with me, as this is not new to me, but you don't have to make things up and project your inferiority complex on me to make a point.

LOL .......ahh thats........thats hilarious.........

you think WAYYYYY too much of yourself

I'd appreciate it if you would tackle the issue and quit with the constant personal attacks.

Ahhh yeah I have, over and over again, I find your accusation of personally attacking you pretty Ironic, No less after you JUST personally attacked me not 3 lines up......

edit on 7/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ketsuko asked this:

There's an easy answer - split the abortion portion of PP away from the rest.

Let the abortion part make it on their own as a for-profit.

In return I asked this:

And that would satisfy those that are against abortion?

How would that solve anything?

And you responded to that with this:

Pardon..........

Im pro choice and I find this horrific.........so its not just people against abortion

Did I ask who found this act horrific? Did I ask anything that your response would be relevant to?

No. I asked if separating PP from abortion would matter.

At this point I have to ask what the hell you are talking about and if you are even paying attention.
edit on 28-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

By aborted results you mean 2 human kidney's, 2 human lungs,
one human liver, one human spleen, 2 human eyes, etc? That
is how they are listed on the order forms for the "donors" to
pay for.

Late term abortions are very rare, I believe out of all the abortions PP does, only about 1% are late term. However, I do know that fetal livers and kidneys have properties that makes them especially valuable.

I haven't seen the form that women sign, but I'm sure no-one is forced to donate. A decent percentage of women getting abortions are Catholic, for example, and wouldn't want their fetus violated. So, they would NOT give consent to donate the remains, whether it's an embryonic blob or a very rare and valuable late term aborted fetus,it would be disposed of the same as any other surgical waste would be disposed of, or if late term, sometimes the remains are cremated and given to the family.

Again, I don't see this much difference between this and cadaver treatment of those bodies that have been donated. I was amazed by how they were able to harvest from my 84 year old father's body, after he died, before his cremation. He could hardly see when he was alive, but they gave his corneas to someone!
edit on 28-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I only responded back to what you SPECIFICALLY asked me........

And youre upset that I answered it because of what you asked ME

I could give two cents what other people ask, I answer what question is asked of ME

If you dont like it its really not my fault........

but dont be upset and insult people because you are carrying on a conversation with two people and direct questions and then they answer those that are directed towards them......

Seriously

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for having the moxy to post this important thread. That wasn't easy.

As for the content, I offer this:

The video is PROOF that there is extraterrestrial lifeforms inhabiting our Earth because no HUMAN could offer up baby human parts so easily and with no other thought than money.

THIS.^^^

And they have steered every part of life here, too make it look like we are the evil fallen scum, that it is in our nature, and ONLY our nature.

They make it appear that we think all of this up ourselves, that we foment every condition.

I think it is time to evaporate them and see for ourselves, prepare!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So, you responded to a question I posed to you, but included the question I made to ketsuko in response?

Here is your entire post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, how is a question I asked ketsuko also a question I specifically directed to you? I didn't ask you anything in regards to that. You butted in on that conversation.

Honestly, I'm confused. You've gone way off the tracks for me.

edit on 28-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
It's sad that this war against Planned Parenthood is likely to deprive a lot of women of other services - particularly when the actual spending is made clear.

Fact Check Source

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

I think it is sad that anyone can look around and believe Planned Parenthood has done a lick of good in the overall scenario.

What an utterly useless and in fact DANGEROUS shell company that has actually made things look far worse.

How you ask ???

HOW , YES, a GOOD QUESTION.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
One of you wrote that it's no big deal, as only 1% of the abortions Planned Parenthood performs are 'Late Term'.
How many abortions is PP estimated to have performed since it's conception (no pun intended)?

What is 1% of that number?
Big deal...or no?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

the problem is they think its a "anti abortion crowd" issue

And its not, there are plenty that are Pro choice that are upset by this.......

They want to make it a partisan issue when thats not what it is.......

its a MORAL issue........

But if they can make it partisan, they can disect the argument and marginalize it.........

Funny how those defending this are notorious for wanting to legislate morality.......

Oh the irony/hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I wonder if the White House is having second thoughts about blaming a video for Benghazi.

Karma in deluxe mode.

#defundPP

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

the problem is they think its a "anti abortion crowd" issue

And its not, there are plenty that are Pro choice that are upset by this.......

They want to make it a partisan issue when thats not what it is.......

its a MORAL issue........

But if they can make it partisan, they can disect the argument and marginalize it.........

Funny how those defending this are notorious for wanting to legislate morality.......

Oh the irony/hypocrisy

Well said.
It's sad that morality is now deemed to be a partisan political stance.
Is ANYTHING just plain Right or Wrong anymore? Or is EVERYTHING now 100% subjective?

edit on 28-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if the White House is having second thoughts about blaming a video for Benghazi.

Karma in deluxe mode.

#defundPP

Lol thats actually pretty poignant

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>