It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ok. How is that relevant to what I asked? how would taking the abortion section out of PP satisfy those against abortion.

thats pretty simple........you referenced people that are against abortion..........

And its not just people against abortion that are outraged about this........so your premise is false

Pretty simple really

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's fine if true. Don't you think we should regulate this to be safe? Haggling over prices for baby fetuses is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why should they be set when each case is different?

Why would each case be different? they know what all organs and parts can be harvested......

Surely if this is just for research, they already have a going list of things they can and will provide and what the overhead is going to cost

I know I do with all my customers......they know what services I provide and what the costs are......

So why having to haggle........it doesnt add up , any way you want to explain it away Kali

Listen to what they are saying on how they present them so they can make sure they get as much as they can.....

Come on.......

Theres some serious cerebral disconnect between what people are trying to explain away, and whats be said point blank

again im pro choice and I think this is ghoulish behavior
edit on 7/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ok. How is that relevant to what I asked? how would taking the abortion section out of PP satisfy those against abortion.

thats pretty simple........you referenced people that are against abortion..........

And its not just people against abortion that are outraged about this........so your premise is false

Pretty simple really

I asked specifically how separating abortion from PP would satisfy those against abortion. It would still occur. So how would that make a difference.

For the love of god can people not read today?
edit on 28-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos

Pro Life
Pro Choice
Anti-Abortion

All neat little boxes to herd the masses...

I'm none of the above.

I'm pro-innocent life...
I'm pro-different options...
I'm pro-it's none of my business so I don't become an activist but will voice my opinion on an open forum in the hope that I'm not alone...

I create my own boxes.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I did make and edit, precisely because I knew that could be taken out of context. Luckily, it was included in your reply.

Many people spoke at KKK rallies and it is not indicative of a racist agenda.

Sanger was more concerned about the perfect human, and race was not a central part of that from what I understand.

*cough*

Excuse me ... so Dylan Roof is not racist? You basically just said that association with the KKK is not racist.

If a GOP candidate spoke there, you know you wouldn't be saying that, but somehow Margaret Sanger is held to a different standard. Do you honestly think she was there preaching to the men in sheets about the virtues of women's health?

And can you really say that with a straight face?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Pretty simple really

I asked specifically how separating abortion from PP would satisfy those against abortion. It would still occur. So how would that make a difference.

For the love of god can people not read today?

yes, if more than one person is confused on your post it MUST be them , and not you....

Separating abortion from PP with all this coming to light , being that they are "non profit" would seem to be the way to go, seeing as how they are selling baby parts for profit.....

Pretty damn simple.......

For the love of god can people not make simple deductions today?
edit on 7/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Are they babies or lumps of cells? Is there proof that there is electrical activity in the brain at the time of EVERY abortion? Majority of abortions are NOT late-term.

If there is no electrical activity in the brain, no one's home. There's no "soul" inside.

How is this any different than unplugging a brain dead person on a ventilator? There's no brain activity there, there's "no one home" upstairs.

People who are anti-abortion don't seem to have a problem signing DNR (do not resuscitate) living wills. If like is precious, why not keep these people alive forever, taking up bed space in hospitals and costing families fortunes?

I'm simply trying to point out the hypocrisy.

Maybe because a living will pre-supposes that the person in question made their own choice not to be resuscitated, but in the case of abortion, no one can ask the baby what it would prefer?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Excuse me ... so Dylan Roof is not racist? You basically just said that association with the KKK is not racist.

I don't know, don't care and I wish people, OF BOTH SIDES, would get over the flag issue.

If a GOP candidate spoke there, you know you wouldn't be saying that, but somehow Margaret Sanger is held to a different standard.

Depends on what they talked about. Context is key. I'm just saying that it appears that race was not as big of an issue with Sanger as is being presented.

Do you honestly think she was there preaching to the men in sheets about the virtues of women's health?

I don't know, and neither do you. Honestly, what does it matter? The lady is dead and has no control over PP, but we keep dwelling on her as if it proves some sort of point...which it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And that would satisfy those that are against abortion?

How would that solve anything?

It wouldn't on the moral sense, but at least we wouldn't be paying for it anymore.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I asked a simple question on how it would matter. All one would have to do is answer and the conversation would flow from there.

If that confuses people, I cannot control that.

Separating abortion from PP with all this coming to light , being that they are "non profit" would seem to be the way to go, seeing as how they are selling baby parts for profit.....

OK, thanks for your opinion. It's sad that it takes multiple posts for someone to recognize a question and the ability to answer it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Fair enough. Is paying for it your main objection, or is it a morality issue? Would you stop pushing against abortion if PP was not involved, or would that only pass the buck to the organization doing the abortions?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
They are not selling tissue or organs. Money discussed relates directly to cost of using different methods to better preserve tissues, lab costs, storage costs, shipping costs.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Oh, so that's why they talk about being able to find intact organs ... like kidneys and brains ... and how finding them in that state is more valuable.

Just tissue ... whatever you need to tell yourself to rationalize it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You basically just said that association with the KKK is not racist.

By the way, I never said that or implied it. You did because of whatever belief or agenda you have. I'd appreciate it if you would take me for what I say and not inject your own incorrect assumptions.

That is not how logical and friendly discourse evolves.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Danke

They aren't though that is my point. The tissue and organs are not priced. The cost for storage, shipping etc... isn't very high at all 30-100$ per sample. If they are offered more than that why should they decline it when they can put that money to use in the program? That's not profiting.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

More valuable to RESEARCH. Seriously wtf.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I asked a simple question on how it would matter. All one would have to do is answer and the conversation would flow from there.

If that confuses people, I cannot control that.

OK, thanks for your opinion. It's sad that it takes multiple posts for someone to recognize a question and the ability to answer it.

its sad that you have to insult people because you dont like the answer youre getting...........

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You basically just said that association with the KKK is not racist.

By the way, I never said that or implied it. You did because of whatever belief or agenda you have. I'd appreciate it if you would take me for what I say and not inject your own incorrect assumptions.

That is not how logical and friendly discourse evolves.

Your hostility and tone doesnt lend itself to Friendly discourse...

blame yourself for that

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

People can rationalize anything. I agree with Carly Fiorina when she called this an "abomination," and no I'm not trying to make this about a political candidate. I just happen to agree with her views and she expresses them very well.

No way should Planned Parenthood get government funding after this. Just bizarre.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I didn't insult anyone because of their answer. I'm insulted that people cannot even recognize that it was a fricken question. I wanted to know how and why it would matter and this is how you responded:

Pardon..........

Im pro choice and I find this horrific.........so its not just people against abortion

Did I ask if you thought it was horrific? No, I did not.

I asked how separating abortion from PP would matter to those against abortion.

If you find that insulting, sorry. I can't help if it people do not understand what a ? is.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join