It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting side note: Did you know ole Margie was anti-abortion? She also disagree with eugenicists of the time and believed that race was not a factor to be included when receiving women's services?

If you focus on one small part, you lose sight of the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Wouldn't growing up be women having the proper prevention to pregnancy and then private choices staying private? Because as a woman that has two children and is still "pro choice" I find this topic to be sensational and nit changing my opinion on the ethics of life one bit.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I put no words in your mouth.
I meant it as a question. (I admit to wording it poorly)
Are these three videos faked?

Apparently there are 6 more to come.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

All I know is that the information available seems to indicate that they are, at least, edited to remove proper context. That, in and of itself, should be enough to cause any rational person to reserve judgment about their veracity.

Doing anything less is to engage in confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Now, c'mon. You are putting words into my mouth. I stated that the same person who is behind this video has previously been caught red handed actually faking another. This speaks directly to the fact that the person has a history of lying and misleading, through editing and even worse trickery.

Okay. So which part of this video is faked? Are the people from Planned Parenthood really actors? Are their voices dubbed? Is the dish of butchered baby body parts from some Hollywood special effects department?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In a statement sent to FactCheck.org, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services for Planned Parenthood, said that “Planned Parenthood does help women nationwide get access to mammograms,” as part of the health care services it provides to nearly 3 million persons each year. “Women rely on Planned Parenthood for referrals for and financial help with mammograms and specialized diagnostic follow-up tests (like ultrasounds and biopsies) when indicated by age, history and/or clinical breast exam.”

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.
In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.

www.factcheck.org...

Planned Parenthood, does in fact, provide for mammograms.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Doing anything less is to engage in confirmation bias.

Bingo.

Not to mention that people seem to lose all logic and ability to reason when their emotions take over. They want and desire this to all be true because they believe it validates their belief, when it may be, in fact, lies and deceit.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I put no words in your mouth.
I meant it as a question. (I admit to wording it poorly)
Are these three videos faked?

Apparently there are 6 more to come.

There are NINE more videos coming.
PP is in panic mode and damage control...it will only get more damning for them.
Corporations are already backing away from them.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have yet to see PP release a portion showing the proper context.
That would be the right way to refute it. I have heard it used repeatedly that the statements are taken out of context, but I haven't seen them simply provide that context.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

PP is in panic mode and damage control...it will only get more damning for them.

Interesting.

I haven't heard about this. What leads you to say or believe this?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yet the idea of eugenics and the use of Infanticide to meet that end, is a progressive creation! IMO

Politics aside on this, I think everyone can agree that this is abhorrent, and 9 more videos to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have yet to see PP release a portion showing the proper context.
That would be the right way to refute it. I have heard it used repeatedly that the statements are taken out of context, but I haven't seen them simply provide that context.

How can they if the footage is in the possession of the group releasing the videos?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How can PP release a video that another organization ( Center for Medical Progress ) is in possession of?

Personal note: The irony of a massively conservative group using the title "progress" when conservatives usually categorize "progress" in the same grouping as "commie" "dirty hippie" and "Nazi".

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Interesting side note: Did you know ole Margie was anti-abortion? She also disagree with eugenicists of the time and believed that race was not a factor to be included when receiving women's services?

If you focus on one small part, you lose sight of the bigger picture.

How ironic that the biggest abortion factory in the world is named after her.

FYI: 'Margie' was big on sterilizing "Colored people", immigrants, indigents, the mentally and physically handicapped.
edit on 28-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

FYI: 'Margie' was big on sterilizing "Colored people", immigrants, indigents, the retarded, and the handicapped.

Yes, she did, but with very specific caveats. They had to have a debilitating genetic trait, disease or "something else" to qualify.

I'm not saying that's better by any means, but is important to the context of the discussion.
edit on 28-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
So this would make a cab driver an abortion provider if he dropped his fare off at Planned Parenthood?

If giving a referral is the same as providing mammograms.

Hey everyone, PP doesn't provide mammograms.
If it was a Catholic hospital that refused to provide mammograms, there are people out there that would say that the Catholics want women to die of breast cancer.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

How can somebody refuse a service that they don't offer to begin with??? My foot doctor doesn't do PAP smears or brain surgery either.

Facts

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smitastrophe
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Politics aside on this, I think everyone can agree that this is abhorrent, and 9 more videos to go.

No, actually many see nothing wrong with this.

As someone said earlier, they equate this to salvation army making a little extra on their second hand goods.

talk about evil being good and good being evil.

For anyone who finds what PP is doing horrific, There is a petition at the link in the OP to sign to have Congress investigate this further.

SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must Investigate Planned Parenthood for Selling Aborted Baby Parts

edit on 7 28 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

FYI: 'Margie' was big on sterilizing "Colored people", immigrants, indigents, the retarded, and the handicapped.

Yes, she did, but with very specific caveats. They had to have a debilitating genetic trait, disease or "something else" to qualify.

I'm not saying that's better by any means, but is important to the context of the discussion.

Dark skin is a genetic trait.
I guess that's why she got the invites to KKK meetings... and accepted them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join