It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

"a potential person"? Ok, we could start there I suppose. Now, follow along. Maybe grab your dictionary. Next?

What is a person? Define that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

A person is someone who has been born. That was easy!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Using a condom or the pill is not "unprotected" sex. Neither are 100% effective. They are not "protected".

Many many abortions are from women who were on the pill. They were un"protected".

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The assertion was "most abortions occur from unprotected sex". That's not true.

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Tsk, tsk....now, look at your dictionary again.

What is a person?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A person is someone who has taken their first breath. Easy peasy!

Oh yeah! A person can also be a corporation!

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: eletheia

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,...." (The Declaration of Independence, United States, July 4th, 1776)

Our government dropped the ball on this one when Roe v Wade was decided. This country has been in a moral trainwreck ever since.

Interesting ....

??? That all *men* are created equal etc...........

Should by now have been adjusted to *all humans* or *all peoples*

Till that is done men will continue trying to control the other 50% of the

population ...Women.....

And one of the ways of doing that is by keeping them pregnant and tied to

the kitchen sink!!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
You are comparing the legalization of killing unborn babies with the outlawing of slavery?

No you did!!

I was simply stating things and laws change and life moves on .

Remember stating this in one of your posts?

I could point out how at one point in time slavery was legal and
upheld by the highest court in the land. That does not make it right ...
Does not make it moral, does not make it ethical, Does not make it
honourable.

But I fail to see how anyone with a heart can call abortion a good thing. I fail to see how anyone with a brain can maintain that an unborn child should have no rights. I fail to understand how an unborn child can be equated with a tumor. Or worse yet, with a nose job, since both abortions and plastic surgery are both elective surgeries, in a sense.

LOL!! Its all in the emotional language used deliberately to

tug at the heart strings....

An 'unborn child' is a *foetus* being 'unborn' it cannot be a *citizen*

# Does it have a birth certificate?

# Does it have a passport?

# Does it have the right to vote?

NO??

Then It is a non person, a non citizen, an 'unborn'

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Using a condom or the pill is not "unprotected" sex. Neither are 100% effective. They are not "protected".

Many many abortions are from women who were on the pill. They were un"protected".

Thanks for illustrating that this "fight" is not about any sort of life, but about control.

Control and self-righteous insecurity about a woman's right to control her own body.

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ok I watched the video

I want to know how long has it been going on? I know planned parenthood has been around for decades but for how long have aborted fetuses been useful? Is it possible that at first ( decades ago) they didn't know how to use the parts , but knew in the future this would happen and froze them?

Who are the buyers?

Moreover I think it's wrong to do this without the woman's consent .

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not talking to those other posters. I'm talking to you.

Deflect much?

I say murder is wrong, and I'm a "braying ass"? I believe that's an ad hominem attack. I thought T&C forbade that. Maybe I'm wrong .

... and I haven't said that abortion is murder. In that case, you are overtly misrepresenting what I've said.

... and I haven't called you a "braying ass" but if I did, I do think that's a bit kinder than "liar."

Let's focus on you for a second, shall we? You believe that abortion is murder, but you're willing to let a woman die from pregnancy?

How do you justify that ridiculous contradiction to yourself?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: bbracken677
You are comparing the legalization of killing unborn babies with the outlawing of slavery?

I could point out how at one point in time slavery was legal and
upheld by the highest court in the land. That does not make it right ...
Does not make it moral, does not make it ethical, Does not make it
honourable.

But I fail to see how anyone with a heart can call abortion a good thing. I fail to see how anyone with a brain can maintain that an unborn child should have no rights. I fail to understand how an unborn child can be equated with a tumor. Or worse yet, with a nose job, since both abortions and plastic surgery are both elective surgeries, in a sense.

LOL!! Its all in the emotional language used deliberately to

tug at the heart strings....

'

I see...so the taking of life should not be emotional but just cold hearted...

Much easier to murder if it is impersonal and distant. Much easier to murder if you can rationalize the act and dehumanize the victim. In fact, that is why serial killers can do what they do.... the victim is not a human in their mind. They have no sympathy, they feel no connection to their victim. It's no different than killing a fly to them.. or committing abortion to another.

Whatever... murder is murder. The fetus/unborn child is not a part of a woman's body. It is a seperate life with different genes...

As Arnold once said: It's not a tumah!!

edit on 6-8-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

"A separate life with different genes"

For windword's benefit, I thought I would point out that THIS is the definition of a "person". Still giggle when I see pro-death folks trying to change the meaning of words. I see wind-word's screenname is VERY self defining. Need a new meaning for a word? Pick it out of the wind.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Let a woman die from pregnancy"

First off, giving birth to a child, although completely natural, can wreak havoc on a woman's body, and unfortunately some die during childbirth. It happens. It's natural. Thankfully modern medicine has decreased these unfortunate incidents. K, there's some facts, now what does that have to do with anything?

Secondly, a competent health professional who is actually concerned for a woman's health would NEVER let a woman "die from pregnancy." Measures can be directed TOWARDS THE MOTHER to save her life. It's unethical and immoral to make that unborn child the primary target of a procedure that ends that child's life.(Abortion) If the medical procedure performed ON THE MOTHER, has a potential of, unfortunately killing the child, then it is morally acceptable. In these instances, the parents are given their options obviously.

And by the way, the very definition of sacrificial love, is a willingness to give one's life for another. I know of many many many testimonies of parents who, in that circumstance, have refused medical procedures that could harm their unborn child. And in SOME of those cases, yes, the poor woman dies, so her child can live. Now, THAT'S true love. In other cases, both mother and child survive, beating the statistics that they were given. It's all beautiful. Life is beautiful. And it IS a right. For EVERYone, even the unborn.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

By that definition, identical twins aren't two separate people!

Identical twins are formed from a single ovum fertilized by a single sperm--at some early point the zygote divides and gives rise to two separate fetuses. Identical twins share all their genes, and therefore are always of the same sex.

edit on 8-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And by the way, the very definition of sacrificial love, is a willingness to give one's life for another.

Willingness is the operative word here. You want to take that "willingness" away and replace it with force.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

"All MEN are created equal"

For sake a clarity for you, have you ever heard the lines...

"The dawn of MAN"
"One giant leap for MANkind..."
"MAN cannot live on bread alone..."

Do you see where I'm going with that? Does this really need explaining? I mean, I will if I have to, but....(here's a hint, those lines do not only pertain to the male gender, they pertain to all humans, male AND female)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ok then, just make it plural. Ya know, twins. Two?

Identical twins are people. Certainly, you'd agree? People are persons. So an identical twin is a person, who was born alongside another person who happens to have the same DNA. How? You explained the biology above.

Identical twins=separate liveS, with same genes. It's elementary.

They are people as soon as they are born, but they are NOT people the day before?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ask a pro-lifer, when does a person become a person? You'll get ONE answer.

Ask a pro-deather, when does a person become a person? You'll get one of a hundred answers.

Moral relativism is ridiculous. Some things in life DO have right answers. It's called Truth.

What answer to the question above makes the most sense? Is the most reasonable? The most consistent? These are questions we ask when we search for truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Abortion discussions, arguments, debates, screaming matches, etc...come down to ONE single word.

WHEN?

Lets face it, what do we all agree upon. Everyone here is against the murder of innocent human life. If you're FOR that, you have a sick mind.

So, we all do have common ground.

The question remains on abortion. WHEN?

When is a person a person? At conception, is the most sane, reasonable, logical and consistent answer. I believe this an absolute, there are no exceptions.

You can look silly and argue all day long, but 2 plus 2 will ALWAYS equal 4. THAT is truth.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join