It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
U know why this is legal? Because in early 1990's, Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, FAST TRACKED the bill that allows them to do this.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One of you wrote that it's no big deal, as only 1% of the abortions Planned Parenthood performs are 'Late Term'.
How many abortions is PP estimated to have performed since it's conception (no pun intended)?

What is 1% of that number?
Big deal...or no?

Late term abortions are only performed when the fetus is "incompatible with life", and/or it's distress is threatening the life of the mother. Late term abortion are always a heart wrenching decision to make, because in late term abortion the "baby" was wanted.

Fetal deformities and defects can't be determined before 20 weeks, so at 20-22 weeks a woman may get the news that her "baby" has a huge cyst growing on its brain, she has to make a decision. She may decide to continue on anyway, until her own body breaks down in septic shock, and an abortion has to be performed to save her life.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

If true, then Mitch McConnell is as big a scumbag as anyone who supports carving up living little babies and selling their bodies for profit, today.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That was a passionate and thoughtful answer. Thank you.
I appreciate your personal candor.

Are we talking 1% of 50 million...or 60 million abortions?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
**** Flash ****

desperation exhibits

tactical agenda

P lanned Parenthood Tries To Silence Undercover Videos By Sending Threatening Letters To TV Stations

edit on Jul-28-2015 by xuenchen because: soilent green

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Temp closed by staff for review.

This thread is being reopened in a few minutes.

Members are reminded to post on topic and Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Remember, You are responsible for your own posts.

Deviations from the topic and bickering can result in further post removals....and temporary POSTING BANS.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Jul 28 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 28-7-2015 by Thorlongus22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well with that logic, we should legalize coc aine, ecstasy, and other hard drugs then too right? I mean who are we to tell anyone what to do with their bodies....

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are we talking 1% of 50 million...or 60 million abortions?

You're asking the wrong person. When it comes to numbers, ratios and equations, well, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Back when wire coat hangers or large crochet hooks were used on young, discracefully unmarried, women? YOU have life ripped out of you this way and then tell us how you felt and we need to "grow up".

*SNIP*

admin edit: Let's avoid the childish personal attacks shall we?
edit on 7-29-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Horrifying that people....women ... who are mothers or at the very least, aunts....taking part in this blatant lack of a moral compass and humanity.

As far as I am concerned, THIS is the true "red line". And one we must all speak out against until it is stopped and everyone even remotely Iconnected to this atrocity is held accountable. No stone unturned.

Have we truly become completely desensitized that we can tell ourselves that life isn't life to justify and allow the making of profit to become more important than life itself just for the purpose of SELLING the body parts of the absolute innocent and unborn?

IMO, this ISmurder for profit.

Who are we anymore?
edit on 1438141907Tuesday31Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:51:47 -0500pmTuesday51101031 by Ultralight because: correction

edit on 1438142117Tuesday31Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:55:17 -0500pmTuesday55101031 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

She literally just said "they're non profit, but if they can do a little better than break even, that's good as well"...

Wow

I think they can use the extra money to expand their operations and it doesn't count as a profit. They must be using these body parts sales as a way to fund their operations if they are non-profit. I still think it is a bit unnerving. I wonder how Democrats will try to defend Planned Parenthood's actions?
edit on 28pmTue, 28 Jul 2015 22:52:20 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28pmTue, 28 Jul 2015 22:52:45 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If the issue was that Planned Parenthood like the confederate flag was the brainchild of hardcore racists that put nazi's to shame in sheer longevity I would say well there's substance to that argument and a defense against that would take unreasonable mental gymnastics. Here we have a group of People who lack the spiritual courage and commitment to kill abortion doctors like the good old days but rather break one of the most conveniently overlooked commandments by baring false witness against their neighbor. Instead of worrying about entirely legal stem cell research how about exposing the right wing social policies creating legitimate motive for a single woman to consider an abortion in the first place? God knows it would be asking too much for "pro lifers" to worry about the already born children of places like Iraq before letting Religon perverting megalomaniacal psychopaths talk us into blowing up their #ing parents and leave absolutly no legitimate exit strategy so it becomes a choice between letting our kids get killed for decades on end only to bennifit corporate military contractors or let the radioactive monsters run around chopping kids heads off for #s and giggles.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We all been taught to accept dehumanization of babies in the womb. The words used are "it" and "fetus".

Its okay, "its" only a "fetus".

Once you accept that, anything becomes possible.
edit on 29-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I really dont want to read the entire thread because I know it will be just be people's opinions on the rights and wrongs of abortion.

If I understand correctly they sell to research facilities and not individuals who want baby parts for whatever reason.

Is this correct?

If so I really don't see the problem. It makes use of otherwise discarded materials hopefully producing helpful research.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join